- - - Updated - - -

MY heart will go on

- - - Updated - - -

Bandwidth was to be a collaboration between Scott Kirkland of The Crystal Method and Justin Chancellor from Tool. In three years they have only come up with two pretty rad remixes so who knows if anything else will come of it. Their other remix is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTjJS3lVbb0
    Last edited by Rukh; 2018-08-29 at 10:32 PM.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Right now I am listening to my Disturbed collection.

Daft Punk - Veridis Quo (Music Video)
    Great song

Deleted
    Guys, stop spamming, especially you callipygoustp, you have been warned multiple times, ffs what is your malfunction??

You guys don't listen to all those songs at the same time, this isn't a blogg that you need to list every freaking song, pages loads slower when u add multiple youtube videos per post..there are rules here for a reason, plz respect the other people here. Don't discourage them not to come here anymore..
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2018-08-31 at 07:00 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Guys, stop spamming, especially you callipygoustp, you have been warned multiple times, ffs what is your malfunction??

You guys don't listen to all those songs at the same time, this isn't a blogg that you need to list every freaking song, pages loads slower when u add multiple youtube videos per post..there are rules here for a reason, plz respect the other people here. Don't discourage them not to come here anymore..
    STFU already. I haven't been warned multiple times. After your last whining a mod did talk to me and agreed with me that my posting was fine. In fact, I've spoken to multiple mods about my posting here and NONE of them have a problem with it.

You're not a mod. Stop pretending you are.

ffs what is your malfunction??
    Right back at you.

Edit:
    Back to the topic of the thread:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by callipygoustp; 2018-09-01 at 03:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

7+ Year Old Account
    Given the current news stories in politics....

... and I thought Ollie North was bad.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    STFU already. I haven't been warned multiple times. After your last whining a mod did talk to me and agreed with me that my posting was fine. In fact, I've spoken to multiple mods about my posting here and NONE of them have a problem with it.

You're not a mod. Stop pretending you are.
    You were told by mod here on forum to stop spamming, and after you posted 1 vid per post, not your entire playlist like before. All I got is your word that things have changed, it would make little sense for them to allow you to turn this into your personal dumping heavy page-load content just to make you happy. They can do that if they are perfectly happy with you n just a few others willing to visit this thread.

You are acting totally selfish right now.

Isn't 2-3 vids max enuff? really need to post ten times that?

7+ Year Old Account
    You were told by mod here on forum to stop spamming, and after you posted 1 vid per post, not your entire playlist like before. All I got is your word that things have changed, it would make little sense for them to allow you to turn this into your personal dumping heavy page-load content just to make you happy. They can do that if they are perfectly happy with you n just a few others willing to visit this thread.

You are acting totally selfish right now.

Isn't 2-3 vids max enuff? really need to post ten times that?
    My posting style hasn't change at all. Some days I post one video. Other days I post multiple videos. No moderators have told me to stop spamming because, in fact, I never spam.

Moderating the forums when you're not a moderator is against the rules of this forum. You should stop.
    If you want to discuss this matter more, send me a PM. Stop going off topic in this thread.

(Also, aren't you the guy that post an entire chapter of a book in one post? Talk about hypocrisy.)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Album: Kamikaze - Eminem

7+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    My posting style hasn't change at all. Some days I post one video. Other days I post multiple videos. No moderators have told me to stop spamming because, in fact, I never spam.

Moderating the forums when you're not a moderator is against the rules of this forum. You should stop.
    If you want to discuss this matter more, send me a PM. Stop going off topic in this thread.

(Also, aren't you the guy that post an entire chapter of a book in one post? Talk about hypocrisy.)
    Reminding you of the rules isn't moderating, pal. People do that all the time when someone breaks the rules. Ur saying its against the rules to point out the rules? Lulz?

Also, you aren't the one who should talk about my posts, since it's you who regularly implode the threads.

Actually your posting did change for a while and directly after mod intervened, surely a coincidence..

Send you a pm? Lol? Do you look like someone in control of yourself?

Let the mods decide, if they want ur spam fest they can have u n a few other bloggers ruining the thread if thats what they want.

7+ Year Old Account
    Reminding you of the rules isn't moderating, pal. People do that all the time when someone breaks the rules. Ur saying its against the rules to point out the rules? Lulz?
    It's backseat moderating.

Also, you aren't the one who should talk about my posts, since it's you who regularly implode the threads.
    Heh, implode threads. Sure.

Actually your posting did change for a while and directly after mod intervened, surely a coincidence..
    No it didn't. My posting history proves it. You're talking out your ass.

Send you a pm? Lol? Do you look like someone in control of yourself?
    To stop you from, once again, derailing this thread: yes. No sure what the "Do you look like someone in control of yourself" means. Is that implying that posting songs I am in listening to in a thread about what people are listening to is out of control? LOL WTF.

Let the mods decide, if they want ur spam fest they can have u n a few other bloggers ruining the thread if thats what they want.
    Posting what I am listening to in a thread about "what you are listening to right now?" is ruining the thread? Seriously, stfu already. As I said, my posting history speaks for itself.

@<a href="https://www.mmo-champion.com/member.php?u=611701" target="_blank">Ser Arthur Dayne</a>: stop derailing the thread, a thread usually free of the standard bullshit seen in so many other off topic threads, with your ridiculous whining.

- - - Updated - - -

The whole point of the thread is just putting what you are listening to. Be via it videos, links, or just words. People have been putting mostly videos for hundreds of pages and it has been allowed because that's the point of the thread. For more nuanced discussion you are welcome to make or post in other threads. As far as breaking rules, posting videos for music isn't breaking any in this thread. Hope this clears things up.

7+ Year Old Account
    My wine buzz is wearing off...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yes!!

Do you hear the voices too?