10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Maro; 2011-02-01 at 01:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Silverstain, Pendulum, Prodigy, UKF Dubstep and Drum and Bass and more.... Trance as well ...pretty much anything
    -K

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by JaennaTN View Post
    Paramore - The Only Exception

COME ON, if you're gonna listen to Paramore at least listen to one of their better songs. Me? I"m listening to Brand New Eyes namely Ignorance right now by Paramore. Maybe I'll listen to some Between the Buried and me Later, definitely need to find a trance song to upload my guild's Neffy kill video with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alsonia View Post
    COME ON, if you're gonna listen to Paramore at least listen to one of their better songs. Me? I"m listening to Brand New Eyes namely Ignorance right now by Paramore. Maybe I'll listen to some Between the Buried and me Later, definitely need to find a trance song to upload my guild's Neffy kill video with.
    Pretty much all Paramore's songs are good, including The Only Exception
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Pretty much all Paramore's songs are good, including The Only Exception
    Notice I said, better.

A mixture of Guns N Roses, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Van Halen, Metallica..... just a lot of random old rock/metal thrown together on a playlist for WoW =)

Specifically, right now, Let There Be Rock - AC/DC

Quote Originally Posted by Darnash View Post
    A mixture of Guns N Roses, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Van Halen, Metallica..... just a lot of random old rock/metal thrown together on a playlist for WoW =)

Specifically, right now, Let There Be Rock - AC/DC
    Don't like AC/DC, don't like Metallica, don't like Van Halen.

Did I just sin?

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Avrigus - Reborn

Decade long wait for a 5 track EP... well worth it.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Pendulum, Immersion album

Metallica, Judas Priest, DIO, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Dimmu Borgir Iron Maiden, Venom, Twisted Sister, Rammstein, Motörhead, Pink Floyd, Bob Marley, Diamond Head, Johnny Cash, Nirvana. Then a bunch of random artists who have all of one song that I like with them. And some classical music, of course.
    Right now it's Godsmack - I Fucking Hate You

Trey Songz, U2, Linkin Park, Twista, Nas, Jamie Foxx, Green Day.....and a bunch of others

i love music....but hate people...

Deleted

Mozart - Don Giovanni, the version by Giulini with Wächter, Schwarzkopf, (Dame) Sutherland etc.

phatom of the opeara and metallica

Right at the moment; Mayhem - The Sound
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

right now i'm listning to a mix of Two steps from hell and Wired al Yankovic.

P.S. cant post links yet ;P
    (Sorry about my bad Gramma hope you all can read it)

Deleted
    previously; Pendulum (In Silico & Immersion songs mixed) / Chase n Status shuffle
    atm; ASOT 2010 yearmix - Armin van Buuren
    next on: Deadmau5 4x4=12 mix

guess you can guess my music taste ;p