Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Ensidia EU-first 10-man Lich King kill

This is so annoying. They changed realms just to get EU first Lich King kill... No lifers. Good thing they have that Arabic sponsor who likes to control the way people play. I bet they wouldn't even be on top 1500 w/o that guy. Also, I blame Blizzard.

2 guilds from Europe killed it already while still just one from US and they had 1 extra day. Overall its nice to see that people aren't steamrolling him even its 10 man raids only.

Why are people rolling hate posts in NORMAL kill threads? Can't you just drop "Grats" and leave, or don't post at all?

Like I said, it's just normal. "omg 1 extra day" and crap like that doesn't need to be here. Wait until the hardmode kills before we start the guild flames. Then maybe the morons can get some bans.

Anyway, grats to those getting the first few kills. I'm sure it wasn't easy.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Notch
    This is so annoying. They changed realms just to get EU first Lich King kill... No lifers. Good thing they have that Arabic sponsor who likes to control the way people play. I bet they wouldn't even be on top 1500 w/o that guy. Also, I blame Blizzard.

[Fun] is quite a nice item in WoW. Some people get it from just killing stuff.
    Others get it from strong bosses, others even get this [Fun] as an extra reward for being the first to do something.
    Some people throw [Fun] around with their friends, others talk about it on vent.
    You can also get this [Fun] outside WoW doing things like sports, board games, romance, adrenaline kicks, as the Germans put it, schaedenfreude, jokes, the list goes on.

Now please explain to me how the way these people acquire [Fun] makes them a nolifer of any sort more than someone who likes riding their bike?

Quote Originally Posted by lookerr
    some ppl need a shoulder to cry on..

you really think they needed a day to review the strats??

think again
    Honestly, I could care less who is first. As I don't see a point in trying to be the first then again some thrive on doing everything as quickly as possible to be the best that's fine. Some find it more enjoyable to take a different pace and do things at a much different rate and find that angle more appealing.

If you can tell me one person in their raid didn't look up any strats, people's comments on the fights, watched streams or anything then I might be able to believe. For some reason however, I'm sure they've watched something and had more of a grasp on the fight otherwise they would've utilized more attempts. Who wouldn't take advantage of it? Its like if someone is going to bash in a wall but can't get it finished someone will come along the way and finish it and take claim to it.

um 1 question... when did they change realm to get the lich king first kill?

Quote Originally Posted by foralexlul
    2 guilds from Europe killed it already while still just one from US and they had 1 extra day. Overall its nice to see that people aren't steamrolling him even its 10 man raids only.
    Still qqing about US having an extra day and ultimately taking the world first kill? Seriously, get over it bro

They changes realms ages ago though :-\

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Jeez, stop with the EU vs US bitching.

"MMO-Champion forum posters have earned the achievement [The Bitch King]!"
    Grats on your world first guiz!

Oh yeah, and gz Ensidia.
    Back in the day when posts were long and bans were permanent, people couldn't get forum firsts that easily. Thanks casual posters, you ruined it.

Anyway, gz Ensidia. The only thing left is for us to see what actually happens in the fight. The sound files didn't make much sense sometimes.

P.S. Seriously? You people get angry over 10-man normal mode? I don't even want to imagine the flamewar that is gonna take over the "Lich King 25-man Hardmode World 1st" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Moaradin
    Someone from Blood Legion said that its the hardest fight and the game and will pretty much be impossible to kill on any real "strict 10man guild".
    And that's after spending a whole of 2 hours and 11 attempts to learn a brand new fight.

Is that what qualifies as superhard these days?

Gosh.. Imagine the flame if Ensidia and some US guild got it at the same time.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Moaradin
    Someone from Blood Legion said that its the hardest fight and the game and will pretty much be impossible to kill on any real "strict 10man guild".
    The hardest fight of the game, and it took what? 11 tries with no tactic whatsoever? How long did it take stars for the yogg +0?

Quote Originally Posted by smrtolet
    The hardest fight of the game, and it took what? 11 tries with no tactic whatsoever? How long did it take stars for the yogg +0?
    comparing a normal mode 10man fight to a 25man hardest mode fight are we?

25man hard mode arthas will most likely be just as hard, if not harder than yogg 0
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

I like you, you seem smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Cearat
    Gosh.. Imagine the flame if Ensidia and some US guild got it at the same time.
    Id actually pay to see the result of that arguing on the mmo boards

Quote Originally Posted by clampy
    You are forgetting that EU and US couldn't do that because BT wasn't released when BC came out. Because BT was already out, they started BC with BT open, which the others didn't.

I am sure the US and EU wouldn't have been far behind if they did the same.
    That also means within that 2 weeks they had to get the whole raid attuned via the trials of the naaru, Mags lair/SSC/TK, Rage in Hyjal then go chasing illidan. In mostly level 60 gear that is a lot to do since you couldn't just skip to Lady Vashj or Kael'thas at the time to grab your vials...

Two raid lock outs max, to gear up 25 people. Some got upgrades, many didnt so it is still a big feat.

Back on topic, gz Ensidia on the 10 man kill (who cares who is first/second/fastest/least attempts, its a silly debate in my opinion)

Gratz to Ensidia.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Krematoria
    I like you, you seem smart.
    I actually think it was irony.
    And it fooled most of you.
    Well done, sir.

On topic: Props to Ensidia.

Blood Legion, Ensidia, For the Horde...

Only horde guilds killed him -.-
    Damn you, Blizzard nerf horde plx!

For the aliance!!

btw. gz Ensidia