Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Ensidia suspended for 72 Hours

serves them right :P
    guessing it wasn't a 1 shot so they should have noticed that the event bugged.
    and secondly they should know that exploits like that could get 'em banned.

Gratz Paragon!!! got my proof!!! And 2 Ensidia.. How much you want to bet that Paragon Fraps'd it (probably because they are a Top Tier Guild and every Top Tier guild Fraps' their fights).... GJ Again Blizz!!

I heard from reliable sources that Ensidia and Blizz both did this at the normal mode of the 25m. The reason? Simply put...money. Ensidias website got so many hits from all this you cant even imagine (or you probably can coz the site loaded really slow all the time and stuff). With all this "drama" both Blizz and Ensidia are laughing in the background.

So they decided to do this "play" in the 25m normal mode so it would not hurt the real deal (25m hard mode).

Now you all know, doesnt matter on whos side you are coz you (we) all loose anyway.

If you dont believe me, fine i really do not care, just think about how noone will even remember this when Ensidia will get the hard mode 25m world first + the publicity and money from this "incident" (lol).

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Aktavite
    There are too many contradicting stories from Ensidia's career, which sadly leave many questions unanswered and the lingering doubt of legitimacy in anything they do.
    ...That is, they've been controversed without evidence supporting the claims before.
    Yes, they "admitted" their game mechanics usage on Hodir, however whether or not this counts as an exploit in your eyes, it would still have been the first time they had ever been proven to exploit anything.

The only thing that has ever or will ever put a "lingering doubt of legitimacy in anything they do" is the relentless onslaught of jealous people and other random haters who have nothing better to do than spend part of their free time randomly flaming other people over the internet because they have some sort of complex against said people.

Fact: Ensidia exploited Freya trash to do Hodir Hardmode World First.
    Fact: Nihilum used a bug (whether intentional or not) to get the claimed "World First" Lady Vashj kill. They admitted that they got the kill with a bug, but tried to say it was unintentional. A player came out and said it was intentional. Regardless of intent, they still claimed it as a legit World First and covered up the fact that their kill was because of a bug.

The same sort of thing is happening here. They got the kill using a bug. Intent is not clearly known, but they tried to claim it as a legit World First and cover up the bug. Regardless of intent, their items, achievements, etc. should be stripped. The ban is where intent matters. Since there are posts on their own website by their own members saying that they knew there was a bug occurring, but they did it anyway, it's clear that they are guilty, and the ban is deserved.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Sneek
    I heard from reliable sources that Ensidia and Blizz both did this at the normal mode of the 25m. The reason? Simply put...money. Ensidias website got so many hits from all this you cant even imagine (or you probably can coz the site loaded really slow all the time and stuff). With all this "drama" both Blizz and Ensidia are laughing in the background.

So they decided to do this "play" in the 25m normal mode so it would not hurt the real deal (25m hard mode).

Now you all know, doesnt matter on whos side you are coz you (we) all loose anyway.

If you dont believe me, fine i really do not care, just think about how noone will even remember this when Ensidia will get the hard mode 25m world first + the publicity and money from this "incident" (lol).
    I heard the Masonery and the Thule Society also had implications in this. The ramnifications could lead us to those who did 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by Ashelía
    In all fairness they been banned for 3 days and the kill was removed so no need for people to acutally attack em as harsh as you do, I bet most on this forums
    have exploited one or another bug sometime during the last 5 years that they knew about. Why not most say if it makes the fight easier might aswell use it.

So people shouldnt really talk down to a guild when most of us have abused a bug at some time or another in the past, who here cant say they have never jumped
    on the cannon and bugged the adds during Van Cleef, most groups i went with when i leveled chars have wanted to do that.

Sure, I've gotten a 3 day suspension for exploiting. I didn't whine about it and try and lie, unlike Ensidia.

The questions are:
    How do I know that I'm exploiting something when Blizz doesn't tell me what I'm allowed to do and what the exploits actually are? If I would know those forbidden things, I obviously wouldn't do them.
    How do I know that I'm exploiting something when Blizz has done the game that way that there are possibilities to "exploit"?

As a player, I naturally do everything the game lets me do to achieve something I want to achieve. Blizz as an experienced company gives me a bunch of balanced and strictly controlled abilities to achieve things, so I have a chance to beat a boss for example. They have full control of everything. OR IT SHOULD BE THAT WAY.
    So I'm using my Blizzard-given abilities in a Blizzard-made world like always and get a ban.

Next thing is that Ensidia are popstars in the WoW scene. There're at least ten thousands of fanboys in the community who see Ensidia as their role models, who armory their players to see what spec they have to spec just like that. Like always with popstars, they carry a lot of sympathy in the scene...and they advertize. In this case, they advertize WoW as a whole, the equipment they use, their sponsors etc. Sure there're players who got into WoW because of Ensidia, or didn't quit because of Ensidia, or went deeper into the game to be just like Ensidia. Such a guild is like advertising for free for Blizz, means more money.
    So if Blizz bans them for unintentional exploiting and if Ensidia even quits, THEN Blizz could lose a lot of players. Also because of Nihlilum/Ensidia has been around for many years now since classic. People have followed their actions for a long time.
    In RL, remember the drug/drinking scandals of Britney Spears, Amy Whinehouse, Pete Doherty and many other POPSTARS (or even Michael Jackson's UNPROVEN accusations). Would their record companies ever cancel their contracts? Hell no, they bring money and with such (sometimes made up) scandals there's even more interest for those singers, which means even more money.
    You say Ensidia should prove their innocence? I say Blizz should prove Ensidias guiltiness. I say again, they have lots of followers...

Quote Originally Posted by Romeolo
    I heard the Masonery and the Thule Society also had implications in this. The ramnifications could lead us to those who did 9/11
    Kungen planned the whole thing!
    Osama is nothing but a fictional Meqq alt.

With all due respect my post wasnt defending Ensidia, it was simply telling people that they gotten their punishment and if they at some point in this game
    has uesd anything they know doesnt work properly they shouldnt even talk crap about other people using em

Why no fraps? At least be men and or women about it like when u ratted Exodus out on there yogg kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeolo
    if you read any of my previous posts ( i advise you to do this) you will see i implicated president Obama too. Now i know many will think im stupid for saying this, but i think people with high intelligence will see thru the mocary of this "incident"....i think we are really getting to the bottom of all this guys.

Deleted

If that's true, and man, I'm tired enough to consider it, that'd be an interesting turn of events.
    However, people will remember it. Just wait for it:

"Re: World First 25-man Heroic Lich King kill by Ensidia
    omg lol they probably bugged it"

Quote Originally Posted by Onomarl
    Sure, I've gotten a 3 day suspension for exploiting. I didn't whine about it and try and lie, unlike Ensidia.
    You weren't attacked by hundreds of thousands of random haters for your exploit, now were you?

Grats to Paragon for beating it legitimately?

Deleted

if you read any of my previous posts ( i advise you to do this) you will see i implicated president Obama too. Now i know many will think im stupid for saying this, but i think people with high intelligence will see thru the mocary of this "incident"....i think we are really getting to the bottom of all this guys.
    But I ain't making of you at all.I have heavy evidence that President Obama is just a cyborg made by the CIA to serve them for the new WOW expansion. When Cataclysm is launched USA will declare nuclear war to Russia . Will be the biggest cinematic for a game off all time , imagine the sales!
    Bilderberg group also had implications in this , they will be able , after obtaining global control over the world , to finnaly buff shamans. The consequences are terrible and we must stop them!

Fun fact: Ensidia show us your kill video since everyone knows that someone frapsed it. The fact that you still havent put it up points towards the fact that your hiding something

If they did it on purpose or not they glitched it and got the world first in a way blizzard did not intend. Because Blizzard can't determine if they knew or not they ONLY got a 72hour ban loot and achievements swiped.

If Blizzard could prove they knew they were glitching it, I'm sure the ban hammer would have been permanent.

This wasn't a random glitch that randomly let them beat the encounter. They EXPLOITED the glitch to gain world first.

I have an extremely high opinion of Ensidia, they are pros, but the fact of the matter is whether they knew it was steroids in those syringes or just "supplements", it gave them an edge and you should be punished for it.

I vote permaban.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

I can easily believe that.

My .02 quickly:

The grenades respawning the platform is a bug. Not a problem - and not even actionable... (unless you use it).

Standing on the platform (that shouldn't be there) and/or ignoring the Valk's because they can't drop people off anymore is the exploit.

That really is all there is to it. If they stayed on the center of the plat and killed all valks I doubt Blizz would have done anything - and they would be enjoying a (legit) world first.

Intent is impossible to prove. Actions are pretty easy. Deciding to ignore valks is pretty clear...

-Daniel

if blizzard don't want for their content to be cleared in 1 day maybe they should consider another plan instead of bans. Like lvl80first athene's ban.
    kitty num num