Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Lich King Weapons Changes, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug
    When I read "Lich Kings Weapon Changes" I was very exited, because I somehow knew that blizzard had just been delayed with the graphics, and would do a silent update when they were done. But alas, it was just about stat changes....disappointed
    honestly if the design of weapons from the last boss of the last tier of raiding is more important then the stats then maybe you should play sims or something. Like if your geting too Lich king then I'd hope your in a semi-good raiding guild and if you don't care about having properly itemized weapons as much as the "look" of your gear I'd be pretty upset to have to raid with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles
    honestly if the design of weapons from the last boss of the last tier of raiding is more important then the stats then maybe you should play sims or something. Like if your geting too Lich king then I'd hope your in a semi-good raiding guild and if you don't care about having properly itemized weapons as much as the "look" of your gear I'd be pretty upset to have to raid with you.
    Of course the stat allocation is important, but you would think that the last boss of the expansion would drop weapons with unique models instead of what seemed like placeholder models.

Grunt
    15+ Year Old Account

I would really love to see druid tanking cooldowns to have more oomph in them, 4T10 bonus fixes things a bit though... But still.

Alliance Characters:
    Blackblade - Rogue - 80
    Oakley - Druid - 80
    Sunforger - Paladin - 80
    -> Boltslinger - Mage - 80 <-
    Duskblade - Death Knight - 80
    Kayalei - Hunter - 80
    Stoutfist - Warrior - 80
    Tidalforce - Shaman - 73
    Daysworn - Priest - 80

In Nagrand, food hunts ogre.

Quote Originally Posted by simis10
    Omfg.... Thanks for fucking telling me that there was spoilers in the 2nd vid.... THANKS ALOT now you fucking ruined the game for me -.-
    oh, you mean the video that was posted last week? Oh, and if you didn't want to be spoiled, why watch a lich king kill video, isn't that spoiling the fight?

oh, and the MMO-report, priceless, "stupid fucking nerd words" ftw.

Grats on the kill Might!

Can someone please tell me the name of that song in the first video? It is so hawt!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thestalos
    Can someone please tell me the name of that song in the first video? It is so hawt!!
    The song is Halcyon, by Orbital.

that fight looks so cool.. cnt wait 2 be in it*

Cool, Great changes and stat updates

thx for info on the weps