Thread: Holy T9 2pc

Holy T9 2pc

ok so I currently have 2pc t9 as holy which in my opinion is pretty strong. However my t9 pieces are only ilvl232 with a very very low chance of me being able to upgrade that in that near future (I assume the only way to upgrade is via totgc25?)

so my question is, without the option of upgrading past ilvl232, is 2pc T9 still worth keeping? Or should I replace my 2pc T9 with 2pc T10 to get higher ilvl items?

Re: Holy T9 2pc

Quote Originally Posted by Nem2k
    ok so I currently have 2pc t9 as holy which in my opinion is pretty strong. However my t9 pieces are only ilvl232 with a very very low chance of me being able to upgrade that in that near future (I assume the only way to upgrade is via totgc25?)

so my question is, without the option of upgrading past ilvl232, is 2pc T9 still worth keeping? Or should I replace my 2pc T9 with 2pc T10 to get higher ilvl items?
    I'm in agreement with the answers provided by the other 71 threads on this topic.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Re: Holy T9 2pc

I agree, the only way to upgrade your iLvl 232 pieces of tier 9 is to go straight to the 258 iLvl pieces.

Someone please correct me if I missed something.
    Has opinions about stuff.
    Character - Danrar (Forever Holy Priest)