Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Why is there so little amount of dailies?

As the title says why? i can only do therazane 5 or so and the dailies from tb.

Deleted
    if you win tol barad you get 6 more....

5 from dragonmaw in the twilight highlands, fishing and cooking

The cooking & fishing dailies, the Therazane ones, Twilight Highlands ones and the full set of Tol Barad dailies take me up to 25. There're also two in Uldum, one in each new dungeon if you're maxed out in archaeology, and there are bound to be a few more around.

There's plenty, Therezane, Dragonmaw, 2 in Uldum for Ramkahen, Tol Barad, Fishing, and Cooking. If that's not enough or you are done with those reputations you can also do the Argent Tournament dailies which still give like 13-14g per daily as well as Champion Seals which you can use to purchase BoA items.

Start to quest in twilight till you get the dailies from dragonmaw (as horde / do the same for the ally faction if you ally).

afaik the dungeon one isnt a daily but a repeatable quest for a buff

6 from therazane, 5 more from dragonmaw/stupid dwarves, 6 main in tol barad, 3 more if you win, 3-9 on top if the three main you get for winning, the number is rng/number of times you win. 1 cooking. 1 fishing. 1 for ramhaken.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are a lot more to do if you so wish. Just off the top of my head:

5 Therazane (6 at revered)
    5/6 Tol Barad (Peninsula)
    5 Dragonmaw (Horde, obviously)
    1 Cooking (Org, SW)
    1 Fishing (Org/SW)
    2 Ramkahen
    1 JC (profession specific)

There are also all the TBC/WoTLK ones if you want to raise rep with the older factions etc.

Deleted
    I have been daily caped in Cata before.

3 Profession (Jewel, Cooking, Fishing)
    6 Therazane
    12 Tolbarad (+3 if you're lucky)
    5 Dragonmaw
    2 Uldum
    28 dailies I can name out of my head. But I agree seems little considering that you have to do pretty much 2 worldtours to get them all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't believe no one has mentioned the daily in STV arena. It's level 85, you fight one mob in the arena and you're done. Am I the only one doing this daily?

Supposedly they're going to add Hyjal dailies with 4.1.

You can get up to 18 dailies in TB (6 on Peninsula, 3 once after a victory each day, and after a victory there's a random set of 3; if RNG is in your favor all three random sets can appear in one day), but if your side doesn't win often getting only 12 may be more likely.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Tol barad, Twilight Highlands, Deepholm and 2 in Uldum. They need some more in Uldum. Vashj and Hyjal were completely ignored, but i read a while back they will be adding some in those zones.

Its easy to cap with the ones they have now unless you keep losing Tol.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Theres so many dailies that you cant actually do all of them on one character during a day.

The quantity of dailies don't bother me one bit. What confounds me just a little bit is the fact that they aren't balanced between rep factions. Wildhammer(and its horde equivalent) has like 5, Therazane is a bit of a special case being the shoulder chant vendor but it has like 7 or something, I forget, and ramkahen has 2, but that's it for major rep factions. Tol Barad pretty much makes up the rest of them, which is fine, like I said. I'm not even saying a change is needed, but I just find it amusing that there really aren't any earthen ring or hyjal dailies. Maybe that was because you could get halfway through revered with either of them just questing through the story but it feels weird.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1710171424
    ^Crap like this is why battle.net threads get locked. Blizzard is not on a crusade against you.

Deleted
    is it just me that thinks that the Ramkahen we're just an after thought with regards to dailes... there is only 1 that gives you rep with them, where you go smash the pigmy's with a hammer, there was so much more you could have done in there, gnombliteration could have been a good daily and also the relieve the stress of having gnomes in the game.. The only other one in uldum is the bombing of the troops which isn't a ramkahen one..

Uldum is such a large place and there was such a great potential for a fair few dailies to be implimented in there.. As it is i only get that one daily to get my rep up with them as i find it hard to get a dungeon group and maybe get to do one if even that a day...

just one thing...Tol Barad isnt only 11/12 quests...if your faction win 3 times in a roll you can make 18 quests there, because you have 3 sets of prision quests, with 3 quests each, 3 quests in the battle area, the dudes in the keeps, the ugly guy and the gators, and then the 5/6 (5 if you get the tank quest, 6 if this dont pop) in the base area.

best dailys to do still imo are the argent tourny ones, at least from a gold standpoint. You can knock out like 9 or 10 in no time some of them giving 23 gold. Buy then tabard and you get a free port right there, once you have that you can start spending the seals on the pets and sell those on the AH if you want, those still fetch a decent price on the neutral AH on my server

Quote Originally Posted by Angelsdeath View Post
    Can't believe no one has mentioned the daily in STV arena. It's level 85, you fight one mob in the arena and you're done. Am I the only one doing this daily?
    That isnt lvl 85, but yea...that one scales with your lvl, I was doing that at lvl 80, I dont know about lower lvls.

The bombing the troops does give reputation with Ramkahen.