Page 41 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Thanks for the suggestions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurrus View Post
    Thanks a lot, regarding the yellow socket the bonus should be equal or higher than 6 agi?, or should I take the 4 agi as well?

And yes I've been trying to replace my trinket with banner of victory, but I have never seen it drop, not even once after 35 attempts on killing that female boss.

By the way, is the 60 emblem with 153 haste 340 atk power any good for cats?
    Just go for all yellow sockets, no reason to not get them. Yes the trinket is good, but its more important to get 4T10 bonus and upgrade your belt :P

---------- Post added 2010-07-14 at 03:05 PM ----------

Hi Mihir
    i just got the halion 25 trinket and dont know if gemming for the hardcap of ARP will be any good for my dps.
    Sorry but i cant post the link
    the character is Hatoz from Ragnaros US

i hope you can read it and help me
    i will gladly accept any suggestions
    thanks
    Last edited by Hatoz; 2010-07-14 at 07:06 PM.

Deleted
    Gemming for executioner softcap seems to work out best; change weapon enchant to executioner, put 10agi+10hit gems in the yellow sockets in your chest/belt/legs, keep the nightmare tear where it is, and put 20arpen in the rest. With arpen food you should end up at 1271 arpen, 9 below the softcap. You also might want to put 20hit enchant on your gloves.

For a druid just hitting 80 should my stat order of importance be hit>exp>crit cap>arp cap??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Gemming for executioner softcap seems to work out best; change weapon enchant to executioner, put 10agi+10hit gems in the yellow sockets in your chest/belt/legs, keep the nightmare tear where it is, and put 20arpen in the rest. With arpen food you should end up at 1271 arpen, 9 below the softcap. You also might want to put 20hit enchant on your gloves.

thx mihir, another question, ive always had,
    is bloodfall (25N) better than distant land(25N) for kittys?
    and thx again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatoz View Post
    thx mihir, another question, ive always had,
    is bloodfall (25N) better than distant land(25N) for kittys?
    and thx again
    Nope.. order is something like oathbinder hc > distant land hc > bloodfall hc > cryptmaker hc > oathbinder > hersir hc > distant land > bloodfall > shaft hc > cryptmaker

---------- Post added 2010-07-16 at 12:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Multigasm View Post
    For a druid just hitting 80 should my stat order of importance be hit>exp>crit cap>arp cap??

Thanks
    If you just hit 80, just go for socket bonuses and try to get your crit up by gemming agi, and agi+crit gems. Arpen only gets interesting when you can get to the softcap and have an arpen proccing trinket. Hit only gets interesting when you're approaching 70+ % crit.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2010-07-15 at 10:54 PM.

Mihir i have just done some further work on my gear and my profesions i know they arnt maxed yet but they are at the point where i get the good stuff =)

i had not got a reply off you from the preivios page and was just wondering if there is anything you can see that i can change up to get me some more DPZ Nom Nom Nom!

i am running a little below hit at the moment and .27 or some BS below 100% arp FML lol should be fixed this week when i get my second H Token or my neck off sindy fingers crossed =)

any way here is my armory

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...B%C3%BBllshift

Cheers in Advance
    Bûll

Deleted
    o_O

Why oh why did you buy the frost emblem gloves... ticket a GM and buy a T10 piece instead!

There's quite a few things wrong with your gear:

- no set bonuses
    - wrong metagem
    - metagem not activated
    - pyrite infuser is really bad trinket
    - missing a lot of enchants

If you can find a helpful GM who wants to trade in your gloves, get the T10 helm, T9 gloves and T9 legs. If they don't want to do that, keep your current gloves and buy a T9 helm and shoulders. Also get a darkmoon card: greatness (agi) to replace your pyrite infuser. Put the ebon blade enchant on head, get some rep with hodir and put a hodir enchant on shoulders, agi enchant on cloak, ap enchant on bracers, crit+ap enchant on legs, icewalker on boots. Put a relentless earthsiege diamond in your helm, and a nightmare tear in the blue socket in your pants. Put 10agi+10haste gems in the yellow sockets in your helm/neck/shoulder/belt/ring, and put 20arpen gems in the rest.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2010-07-16 at 08:52 AM.

thanks for the advice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bûllshift View Post
    Mihir i have just done some further work on my gear and my profesions i know they arnt maxed yet but they are at the point where i get the good stuff =)

i had not got a reply off you from the preivios page and was just wondering if there is anything you can see that i can change up to get me some more DPZ Nom Nom Nom!

i am running a little below hit at the moment and .27 or some BS below 100% arp FML lol should be fixed this week when i get my second H Token or my neck off sindy fingers crossed =)

any way here is my armory

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...B%C3%BBllshift

Cheers in Advance
    Bûll
    Don't touch your arpen, with food you are at 1397 which is close to perfect. You could change your 34hit gem to a 34 arpen one and put 2 20hit gems in the yellow sockets in your chest and belt, to gain a very small amount of stats. Also berserking beats mongoose at your gear lvl.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2010-07-16 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    If you just hit 80, just go for socket bonuses and try to get your crit up by gemming agi, and agi+crit gems. Arpen only gets interesting when you can get to the softcap and have an arpen proccing trinket. Hit only gets interesting when you're approaching 70+ % crit.
    Thanks, I never would have thought not to go for the hit/exp caps right away.

Hey there Mihir, I have a question about my weapon and feets.

Here is a link to my armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...s&cn=Vakgraün (im with a pvp build so don't look that, I use the cookie cutter PVE feral single target dps).

My dilemma is that I've got Distant Lance HM (http://www.wowhead.com/item=50695) and I have Hersir's Greatspear HM (http://www.wowhead.com/item=51857) to balance the hit lose from Hersir's Greatspear I can switch my boots to Treads of the Icewalker (http://www.wowhead.com/item=47071)

The Raw difference is being self buffed at 9.8k Attk Pwr with 1390 arp (with food) or 10.27k Attk Pwr with 1275 arp (with food)
    And I must say that the idea of shreading naked bosses makes me droll :P

Thxs for your imput.
    Vak
    Last edited by Marioto; 2010-07-16 at 11:55 PM.

I'm here looking for any outside suggestions or advice, I've noticed a few ferals using black magic like yourself (Mihir). That's what I'm most curious about, I'm not quite sure if I'm to the point yet where I could comfortably consider changing my weapon enchant.

My armory is in my sig, not enough posts to make a link.

Thanks ahead of time for any help you can offer me. <3
    Last edited by Florise; 2010-07-18 at 11:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioto View Post
    My dilemma is that I've got Distant Lance HM (http://www.wowhead.com/item=50695) and I have Hersir's Greatspear HM (http://www.wowhead.com/item=51857) to balance the hit lose from Hersir's Greatspear I can switch my boots to Treads of the Icewalker (http://www.wowhead.com/item=47071)
    Go with Distant Land HC - the increase in FAP alone is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Florise View Post
    I'm here looking for any outside suggestions or advice, I've noticed a few ferals using black magic like yourself (Mihir). That's what I'm most curious about, I'm not quite sure if I'm to the point yet where I could comfortably consider changing my weapon enchant.
    Mongoose, Berserking, Black Magic and Massacre are all really close. You can check for yourself @ http://elitistjerks.com/rawr.php

For me, the differences between those and Executioner (which came out on top in my particular case) are ~10 dps.

Just wanna know if i could improve my gear somehow.. :P Juggling around a lot in rawr but wanna know what u think.. And btw i got both HC DL and HC Cryptmaker and not sure which i should use, tho rawr says DL is better..

Cant post my armory but the name is Punasilmä on Darksorrow-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Punasilmä View Post
    Just wanna know if i could improve my gear somehow.. :P Juggling around a lot in rawr but wanna know what u think.. And btw i got both HC DL and HC Cryptmaker and not sure which i should use, tho rawr says DL is better..

H DL is way better than cryptmaker. criptmaker is shit i lol at any1 who would use it

H DL is Bis B4 H Oathbinder

---------- Post added 2010-07-19 at 05:57 PM ----------

Oh and a norther thing change ur tier set around so u have got off set gloves instead of chest if u got toskk's Maximized wristgards still put em back on. glove should be aldriana's gloves of Secrecy

---------- Post added 2010-07-19 at 06:03 PM ----------

this is my gear setup atm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Imortaldruid

---------- Post added 2010-07-19 at 06:04 PM ----------

hard arp cap with food and elixer

I know whats BiS etc. but havent been lucky with HC aldriana gloves or toskks bracers so gonna go with this for some time.. Meant if theres something to improve on my gems or enchants specc etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ImortalDruid View Post
    H DL is way better than cryptmaker. criptmaker is shit i lol at any1 who would use it

H DL is Bis B4 H Oathbinder

---------- Post added 2010-07-19 at 05:57 PM ----------

Oh and a norther thing change ur tier set around so u have got off set gloves instead of chest if u got toskk's Maximized wristgards still put em back on. glove should be aldriana's gloves of Secrecy

---------- Post added 2010-07-19 at 06:03 PM ----------

this is my gear setup atm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Imortaldruid

---------- Post added 2010-07-19 at 06:04 PM ----------

hard arp cap with food and elixer
    cryptmaker will beat distant land in a small window where the only way for you to get to 1400 arpen is by using cryptmaker. and like any 277 weapon it will easily beat any 264 weapon. (i know that tun from ensidia used it for a while at least, so think again before you /lol. it's also the best stamina weapon you can get outside of doing arena)

btw, dont use arpen elixir, ap flask is always better. i'd also put 20hit on gloves instead of 20agi

---------- Post added 2010-07-20 at 11:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Punasilmä View Post

pvp gear
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2010-07-20 at 10:23 AM.