Page 65 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hello Mihir,

Got a few of my final upgrades tonight but I have a few questions.

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/u...C3%B5key#v1-z1

That site is telling me to turn all Crit into Haste, and leave anything with Haste/Mastery alone. Which means I have too much crit right now? That or the website is wrong, however you said above to try and keep them close together so perhaps I am doing it wrong. I think I'm around 47% crit before trinket procs.

Also, I'm wondering about the correct reforging on the Helm and Chest. Hit/Exp are valued at 1.02 with Crit/Haste valued at 1.06, Mastery is at 1.23. If I reforge the hit out of the helm, I can get something like 72 mastery, versus removing the crit results in something like 104. It's the same with the chest, if I reduce the haste I gain about 30 more "reforge value", but does that out weight the difference of .02 to .06? I really suck at math, I appreciate whoever can do it for me ^^.

I'm also a fan of Fluid Death since it allows me to reforge the hit to mastery, while also having a passive 60 more agi I believe compared to Unheeded. However looking at Raw values, MH DPS being 4.77 vs Mastery being a mere 1.23, I'm thinking that I've just been ignorant, much how I had valued Hit/Exp so highly in the past. Is the proc really that much superior, it's listed as about a 40 dps gain.

Quite a few questions there, appreciate any answers I can get.

Deleted
    Hey Mihir

Need a quick reforge check up please Doctor.
    Also, Mr.Robot says FD is better than H Essence and UW. But mew says otherwise. What do you reckon?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iandore/simple
    Thanks bud :>

Deleted
    I posted this before in some thread, but afaik Mr Robot isn't smart and applies the same stat weights to everyone regardless of your actual gear/stats. As well as having no way to judge how good certain trinket procs are in conjunction with specific ability priority queues/rotations. So take mr robot results with a grain of salt. As to this moment, Mew is the most accurate simulation of our dps and stat/proc values.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2011-05-07 at 04:14 PM.

So then I want to convert anything that's "Crit/Mastery" to "Crit/Mastery/Haste"? Is there a way of knowing without having to do the sim each time to know how much crit to turn into haste, or do I just have to guess and test?

Edit: Converted everything except my weapons and my belts crit to haste

Crit: 1.10182
    Haste: 1.09739

So I got them incredibly close, with crit just barely favored. Should I try to get them even or am I fine? This has been the one thing I've never been quite sure of (how much crit to turn into haste and vica versa)
    Last edited by SmokeyIllidan; 2011-05-09 at 12:12 AM.

Deleted
    Should be fine really; and even if you could switch 100 crit to haste or other way around, it wouldn't gain you more than 1 or 2 dps. :P

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mihir,

Just curious as to what your stat values show when you run mew. ( you seem to be logged out in bear gear )

Deleted
    Hey Mihir

Looking for some advice/pointers from you.

Since vanilla i played a warrior, now i came back to wow after Cata was released and rolled a Kitty. Currently our guild has 2 10m (N) with 1 doing better than the other, i run in other.

On average i pull 15k dps, with 25-30 on Halfus, i have been speaking to other kittys on my server and they have told me i should be pulling at least 20k given that i keep rip/rake/sr up and have a solid rotation.

Now i have beeing trying to keep a solid rotation up on boss fights, d/l drood focus to keep a watch on dots, refreshing 3-5 secs b4 they end. But i seem to be pulling the same dps

I would love if you could take a look at my spec/gear and see if any improvement can be made, so that i can benefit the 10man team i run with more.

Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hugsalotbear View Post
    Mihir,

Just curious as to what your stat values show when you run mew. ( you seem to be logged out in bear gear )
    I'm way too heavy on crit atm, mainly because my guild was progressing on Sinestra and haste is devalued there quite a bit. And after we killed it I haven't bothered reforging back yet :P

Hey Mihir, curious if you could take a glance over my gear and let me know if everything is allright at the moment.

Drakat on hyjal

Thanks in advance!

Hi Mihir"
    Here is my armory: (cant post any links yet so toon name is: dhantör in warsong server)

So i was wondering if i should try to regen more mastery into my gear so i could get to 20 mastery insted of the 19.41.

Also should i keep my current trinkets or should i swap one of them(fluid death and unheeded warning) for Essence of the Cyclone 359 trinket?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dhantor View Post
    Hi Mihir"
    Here is my armory: (cant post any links yet so toon name is: dhantör in warsong server)

So i was wondering if i should try to regen more mastery into my gear so i could get to 20 mastery insted of the 19.41.

Also should i keep my current trinkets or should i swap one of them(fluid death and unheeded warning) for Essence of the Cyclone 359 trinket?
    Every point of mastery rating gives you benefit, so no need to reach a rounded number. Your trinkets are fine like this, normal EotC is worse than them.

Hi, I wanted to check up and have my gear checked. I still have some blues and an especially shitty ring that I'm close to replacing with earthen ring rep, so I guess just ignore it for now? rofl.

Anyways, I'm a little jumbled about which tier pieces I should get and which non tier pieces I should keep. I have tier shoulders and legs atm, but I have poison protocol shoulders sitting in my bags. I heard tsanga's was bis till heroic tier, and that sark is good.. so which is worth replacing with tier for 4pc? Finally, I have the normal cyclone trinket and uneeded warning, I plan to get fluid death once I have 4pc. Last night I got the normal nef trinket, I've seen some ferals using it.. but is it something only a heroic geared feral would worry about? (haste that is.) And anything else you see off, feel free to point out.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...snarkee/simple

As usual, thanks for the help! I really appreciate it.

Saelyria, kitty feral druid for life! || Awesome sig by Synalah! <3

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rtzlmoo/simple

try mine, ignore the spec, its tailor made so I can tank and dps equally in our 10 man (im third tank / backup tank)

Now that interrupts cant miss, I could actually just drop ALL my hit!

---------- Post added 2011-05-10 at 09:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Snarkee View Post
    Hi, I wanted to check up and have my gear checked. I still have some blues and an especially shitty ring that I'm close to replacing with earthen ring rep, so I guess just ignore it for now? rofl.

Anyways, I'm a little jumbled about which tier pieces I should get and which non tier pieces I should keep. I have tier shoulders and legs atm, but I have poison protocol shoulders sitting in my bags. I heard tsanga's was bis till heroic tier, and that sark is good.. so which is worth replacing with tier for 4pc? Finally, I have the normal cyclone trinket and uneeded warning, I plan to get fluid death once I have 4pc. Last night I got the normal nef trinket, I've seen some ferals using it.. but is it something only a heroic geared feral would worry about? (haste that is.) And anything else you see off, feel free to point out.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...snarkee/simple

As usual, thanks for the help! I really appreciate it.
    If you can get 4 piece equip, keep Tsangas. If you get heroic shoulders from omno or heroic sark, then try and switch it up. Essentially, aim to have all 5 tier pieces so you can switch it our as you get upgrades.

Also, afaik Heroic Tias Grace is better than any normal raiding trinket and is only beat by Fluid Death and Unheeded Warning pre heroic.
    Last edited by masterprtzl; 2011-05-10 at 09:05 PM.

Hey all,

Just wanted a quick check to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I've just changed from MS tank through to MS dps.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zzyotta/simple

Anything you can see that I need to change in terms of gear/spec?

Wondering about the gems in my pants, should probably change them to 2x 40agi?

I do have heroic sark chest, but I loose my 4 set if I wear them.

Hey all,

Gonna throw mine in for any apparent changes i should make - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...elansin/simple

I'm aware 50str on gloves in "best" but i don't like the idea of it and with incoming changes im pretty sure it aint worth changing now

Any info would be helpful

Is it worth going for hit/expertise cap btw? atm i have not bothered, but its more than a little annoying constantly having to reapply bleeds because of excess misses, wondering if the dps loss would be alot or is it minimal enough that personal preference to NOT missing worth it
    Last edited by Helansin; 2011-05-11 at 04:36 AM.

Deleted
    ;o
    Talnivarr Crabbie ^^

I was wondering about the preference for the haste or crit stat. askmrrobot is telling me to go all crazy on haste. While I read somewhere that haste is not too useful.
    Besides that also wondering if I should go for exp (soft)cap and hit cap

Askmrrobot isn't as good as Mew. Use Mew instead.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    Crit: 1.10182
    Haste: 1.09739

So I got them incredibly close, with crit just barely favored. Should I try to get them even or am I fine? This has been the one thing I've never been quite sure of (how much crit to turn into haste and vica versa)
    It's entirely dependant on how many iterations you are running with. If you are not running with a high number, it's wasted if you want to find a balance between haste and crit and reforge accordingly, because the error margins are too significant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Should be fine really; and even if you could switch 100 crit to haste or other way around, it wouldn't gain you more than 1 or 2 dps. :P
    Well, if he actually used a high amount of iterations and got crit and haste that close, reforging 100 crit to haste or vice versa would make them vastly imbalanced, the stat you reforged to becoming the least valued. In such a case, the stat that was reforged to would receive a value that would be even less than expertise and hit.

Armory is in my sig. I am usually in the top 3 of dps in both 10 and 25 mans. Usually the only class able to keep up with me so long as I don't fumble rotation are Hunters. However I do believe there is some untapped potential in my toon. I know I need to upgrade my enchants, but what about my gemming and reforging? Am I really at peak performance or is there something I'm missing?

Hey guys, i have simple question.

Which trinket are better for Feral DPS
    (363 Agi Chance 2178 Crit for 10s) wowhead.com/item=65140
    vs
    (321 Agi Chance 1926 Haste for 15s) wowhead.com/item=59441

Dont know proc chance. First looks better but second have 5s more uptime...

Have 6.16% hit chance and 40% crit raid buffed.

(sorry for my bad english :P)