Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Heroic Lich King Kill, PTR 3.3.3 Build 11623

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...l&cn=fattyboom

Ensidia's alts killed 10man hard now. Looking forward to hearing how many attempts they used, it could be a hint to wich guild is closest to perfecting the boss and thereby getting 25man down.

The honor for marks was way high. Now its way low. Meet in the middle 500-1000 would be good.

And Im laughing that someone suggesting a mount is JC only is trolling. You guys are a trip.

ofc it was too high. but 185 is just plain stupid

100x concerted effort = 148900 honor
    600x pvp badge = 111000 honor

500 per singles badge would be fine.
    i mean not everyone is stupid enough to farm 600 badges for concerted efforts, most of them only got 100 AV and single other badges. now they give them like nothing for their AV badges
    Deal with it...

Quote Originally Posted by Phibi
    i mean not everyone is stupid enough to farm 600 badges for concerted efforts,
    I feel violated

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xacez
    it's a tooltip fix, nothing else, you won't notice anything different except that their tooltip is longer
    I lol'd @that!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Warlocks are hard.

Congratz Paragon!

Gratz to Paragon.

Btw can anyone tell me the name of the font that's on the 2nd ss ( the achies ), i really like it.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by N30V1RU5
    where is Tuuttiz in the 10man kill?
    Out eating some kebab.

I called it first.
    Nakkiz of Memento <EU-Frostwhisper>

•Unstable Affliction - Only one Unstable Affliction or Immolate per Warlock can be active on any one target.
    only one,or,per,any one

i have to say ive no idea what thats talk about

Quote Originally Posted by Xacez
    I feel violated
    keep cool, i was stupid enough, too
    but i think only a very, very small part of the players got the 600 badges.
    Deal with it...

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu
    While the way you say it makes you sound like a total douche... i have to agree.

Why do the top-performing guilds have to put a spin on everything to make them sound so great?

Paragon are turning into Ensidia >.>

If they were so close to getting the kill last reset without the buff... why bother using it this time round?

IMO: World First should ONLY be WITHOUT the buff, considering it is OPTIONAL.

Buff or no buff its still a world first kill.. meaning they killed him..whats the discusion about...

Quote Originally Posted by HemmerN
    Fisrt its not spamable it have a 6 sec CD

Second it have to follow a Dodge/Parry/Block

Third add in armor ish 20-30% reduce from cloth - up to 65% reduce for tanks/bears
    First, revenge, untalented has a 5 second cooldown, not 6. With 2/2 Unrelenting Assault this is reduced to a 1 second cooldown, i.e. the warrior can use it every GCD.

Second, a warrior, in pvp can certainly use shield block anytime he is getting focussed giving 100% block chance for 10 seconds, meaning anytime he gets focussed he can chain revenges back to back. Against any sort of fast attacking foe like a Rogue or Druid it will also proc a lot. With this a warrior could easily, for example, gib a priest the moment they use shadowfiend as they can just hit def stance, shield block, taunt the fiend and revenge spam the priest. Or taunt a ghoul or hunter pet and gib the owner. In fact, it would make focussing the warrior pretty much impossible for any team with melee DPS or a Hunter since doing so would just skyrocket the warriors dps.

Third, again in PvP pretty much every warrior is, at the very least soft capped on ArP with some even being at or very close to the hard cap. The figure I picked for attack power, 6k is a figure that is very achievable for a warrior who is gemming and gearing his PvP gear for ArP. A warrior on a Pala / Hunter / DK team for example could get significantly more than that already. That is just with static buffs, throw in a Berzerking enchant, orc racial blood fury, trinket procs etc and a warrior can quite easily spike up to far above 6k attack power. With Deathbringer's Will proccing str, berzerking enchant proc and blood fury a warrior would have 1456 + 400 + 322 = 2178 extra attack power which would add 3142 damage to the normal crit or
    1790 damage to the crit vs a 1200 resillience target.

With PvP gear as it exists right now a warrior could quite certainly be critting a full wrathful holy paladin for 10k+ with revenge. This would not involve the warrior totally regearing or regemming or changing how he gears for PvP in anyway. This is with the gear as warriors currently use it.

Edit: Just a note, while the patch note says "revenge damage has been slightly lowered" this is in reference to the previous ptr patch where they increased it by 50%. The change just made leaves the 50% increase in scaling but removes the 50% increase in base damage, revenge damage would still be way higher than it is currently on live even without the additional 60% (up from 20%) damage from 2/2 Imp Revenge.

Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Companion Pets

* Lil' XT - Right Click to set down or pick up your Lil' XT action figure.
    I hope it's not another bloody purchase from the Blizzard store...

&#163;22 for a plushie is a bit of a dam ripoff and the Lil' KT and pandaren pets have shot up to $10/&#163;9 each since release.
    Talk about a money hungry corporation. It's not like they don't get enough from the 10 million odd subscribers...

Also, the plushies are $25. How on earth does that equate to &#163;22? I know there's overheads and all but the exchange rate isn't that bad...

Deleted

I'd say "inb4 'LOL ENSIDIA ARE GONNA WHINE NOW'", but since there have been 12 pages of posts thus far I'm going to presume it's more "in after".

Also: Gratz to Paragon. I wonder if the bug affected 25man as well and that the race will be on for "the real kill" now .

Great... so now DK tanks only got one taunt for taunt rotations? We'll be fucked if the Dark Command will be resisted...

TL; DR: scroll down!

Quote Originally Posted by pauleldwan
    only one,or,per,any one

i have to say ive no idea what thats talk about
    before: you could only have Unstable Affliction OR Immolate up at the same time on a target. You could however spam Unstable Affliction on every enemy in sight

now: You can only have Unstable Affliction OR Immolate up at the same time on a target. You CAN NOT spam Unstable Affliciton on every enemy in sight. Or, well you can, but whenever you put Unstable Affliction on something new, it will fade from your other mob/enemy player.

Summary: Unstable Affliction is now max 1 up at any given time, like Haunt is already. In addition it cannot be applied together with Immolate (like before)

TL;DR: Grats on World First and Bring on the 3.3.3

Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuko
    Great... so now DK tanks only got one taunt for taunt rotations? We'll be fucked if the Dark Command will be resisted...
    Yeah I admit that is a bit stupid to be fair.

Pallies I know have 2 taunts, no idea on other classes but to change death grip to minimum 8 yards was a bit silly.

Quote Originally Posted by andy_mitchelluk
    Yeah I admit that is a bit stupid to be fair.

Pallies I know have 2 taunts, no idea on other classes but to change death grip to minimum 8 yards was a bit silly.
    I hope they compensate it by giving us a new taunt or making Death Grip still taunt without the pull effect if the target is less than 8 yards away.

When are they going to fix CoS?! Aaaargh!