Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Ruby Sanctum - Info Compilation / Preview

Looks cool. Can't wait to test and play it.

In all honesty they could have made the Black Dragonflight bosses a little more unique

I don't mind them using the same creature but maybe beef up the armor some or give them a cool weapon.......

all they did was take the mount texture and make it a boss took 2 seconds

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Airbuster
    So yeah spyro the dragon anyone ?

that was the most annoying thing iv ever listened to

I want to see a revisiting of the nether flight. Have them visit azeroth as a new faction to seek to learn about then help us deal with their father.
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post
    "Sir, you'll have to move, you are blocking the fire exit."
    "Excuse me, but if you have legs and are flammable, you are NEVER blocking a fire exit." I'd run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhias View Post
    Actually, the deluge has been very enlightening to me. Lesson of the week is to not go out of your way to treat people with respect because there is a 90% chance they are narcissistic douchebags.

They better put a hunter friendly gun in here because I have hundreds of stacks of bullets and no one is using bullets thanks to zods....

just my thought.

Quote Originally Posted by nirv
    Yippie! I get to fight Razorgore from BWL again! http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=12435

Isn't anyone else sick of these lazy copy and pastes?
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim
    More recycled models, and it looks like the whole zone is just a rip-off of the forest in the middle of dragonblight.
    no shit... its the ruby sanctum after all.. and you cant expect them to come up with brand new models atleast they did one new model^^

Quote Originally Posted by Falcio
    They could just be planting the seeds for his return to the minds of people...that would explain the doom cults popping up in Stormwind and Orgrimmar, at least if the datamining says it. That's probably just me being far-fetched at 4 in the morning.

Of course, it's probably referring to Lady Sinesta, the only mate to survive Deathwing's...uh...mating after his transformation. Because she's the dragon that's forming the Twilight Dragonflight, and she knows that Deathwing is still alive, I would assume the Twilight Dragons know about Deathwing's return, as well, and are probably avidly preparing for it.
    Actually, if WoW Wiki is a good source to this, the Obsidian Sanctum was used as a place for the twilight eggs that Sinesta was working on...and Deathwing himself had a hand in this. So if this is true, that means that we actually have a bit more motive to go into the Ruby Sanctum than you'd think...they're trying to strike back at us for killing their eggs by attacking the only flight that really has a hand in our future; the Reds. So trying to take out the Red Dragonflight would make Deathwing's return incredibly destructive.

Actually, this might make the Twilight Dragonflight a sort of Vrykul for Cataclysm...the biggest new part of the Big Bad's armies that has the most potential for fleshing out in this expansion. I can also bet that Sinesta will be either a raid boss or very close to one in Cataclysm, probably in the Deathwing raid or a final raid boss in her own right. She's the mother of Onyxia and Netharian, after all.
    aside from the fact that sinestra got killed by her own creation because the first twilight dragon was unstable and if recall correctly it devoured her or atleast drained her life force.

Rubysanctum8.jpg makes a great desktop wallpaper, thanks ;D.
    Carnation, 90 Blood Elf Priest <Knights of Sterling> / Vek'nilash-US

I call Blazing Hippogryph to be dropped from the encounter

Deleted

Wow, Halion looks so awesome! I cannot wait.

I hope there are no more TCG loot cards to be honest, I do like collecting Trading cards but wasting all my money to get a Spectral Tiger or its cub..no thanks. So I hope that Fiery Hippogryph is a drop.

15+ Year Old Account

Baltharus = Dr. Nefarious?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Thread Recap for those just joining us:
    • QQ voice acting
    • Why is it purple?!
    • OMG re-used model
    • Blizzard Sucks
    • I hope this keeps top guild busy for years so casuals can't get phat lewtz
    • More voice acting QQ
    • I want mount!
    • Purple dragon with a re-used model, stupid Blizzard
    • OMG Blizzard sucks with crappy voice acting and model reuse for an event not even in beta
    • Random General QQ seen in all threads
    The End

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

Hmm, can't wait to set my feet in there! Looks awesome.
    Halion has one cool model too, let's wait and see if the others get a recap, we're still a while away from this anyhow

- Khana

10+ Year Old Account

Don't worry the same crap dragon and undead models will be reused again for all the raids in Cataclysm. After all it's only losers in raiding guilds who see it, it's not like they care about the actual environment, they're too busy obsessing over the loot tooltips.

Quote Originally Posted by frequency
    • QQ voice acting
    • Why is it purple?!
    • OMG re-used model
    • Blizzard Sucks
    • More voice acting QQ
    • I want mount!
    • OMG Blizzard sucks with crappy voice acting and model reuse for an event not even in beta
    The End
    I c wat u did thar 8)

Can someone point something out for me? How exactly do they know of Deathwings return?

everyone knows all the the bad ass mothers trying to destroy the world Twitter it :P

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by frequency
    • QQ voice acting
    • Why is it purple?!
    • OMG re-used model
    • Blizzard Sucks
    • More voice acting QQ
    • I want mount!
    The End
    lol It's so true, Personally I don't mind the model reuses, and I don't think the Voice acting is that bad, as it's not actually meant to be listened to in a straight shot like it was. People need to complain less IMO, the Interwebs has turned to many people into whiny bitches.
    Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
    Signature by Me!