Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: My holy overhealing

Overhealing comes as part of being a Pally.

If you're doing things right Judgement of Light on 2 or more targets will give you plenty, BoL will give you plenty, it's not something to worry about. As long as you're keeping people up and mana managing effectively you're fine!

Saying that I had another healadin have a go at me in Totc 10 the other day first saying I wasn't healing hard enough (was easily hitting 5khps and my targets were last to wipe every time) and then saying I was wasting Mana (I had no mana problems, I can keep going for days on my mana pool if I have to) after I proved my rate of healing wasn't the problem.

He wouldn't have a go at the shammy who was doing 2.5k Hps on raid healing, that's fine he was his guildie I wasn't having a go at him either, we weren't the problem people not avoiding fire and using their tanking cooldowns certainly weren't helping us plus the shammy was just learning the fights.

you'll always meet people who'll question what you're doing, so know what you're doing and be confident in your choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoithín
    Well as im not geared for ICC I wont know how i will perform. But I have completed some of the advice from peeps on this thread. i have regemed and picked up a few new pieces.

I did a full clear of toc 10, we pretty much one shot everything except anub (1 wipe) I came in as top HPS at 4k and was second highest over healing done. Im really loving the holy healing now

thanks again guys.

updated armory........

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...on&cn=Arcadias

on a side note im useing a blue caster trinket for the haste but i did pick up "Ephemeral Snowflake" . I know haste is pretty big for us but would the 11 mana per HL cast be worth it over the 74 haste rating from the "Pendulum of Telluric Currents"? (sorry unsure how to link items)
    I would replace your blue trinket with the ilvl 245 Talisman of Resurgance from the Triumph Vendor, all that int (Sp usage is nice too) >>>> the haste.

pallies have always overhealed. we heal at all times, never stop, even if tanks are 100%. that is our strength.

i get a kick out of other healers who talk about our overhealing if we top the healing charts or something, get over it, we are supposed to and can.

i go from 65% to 88% overhealing depending on fight and where we are. and if i'm oom, it's cuz people are taking too much avoidable damage and some nub healer died early.