Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Was 10 man Put's trinket buffed?

I put it on last night for Festergut 25 man and I forgot to switch it out the rest of the night and I saw something that did not gel with what I've seen previously in that the trinket got to a 10 stack and stayed there for every fight I used it on.

If it stacks more often now, I have to say that it's been substantially buffed and is now most likely the best tanking trinket in ICC.

Fixed the title for clarification- Ron

Re: Was 10 man Put's trinket ninja nerfed?

Maybe I'm the only one having trouble understanding you but...you're asking if this trinket was nerfed, and yet saying it's stacking more often which could make it the best trinket in icc? :/

Title and content should match, in case you are not familiar with terms - nerfed =/= buffed. I dont think it was either nerfed or buffed, our tanks usually have it 100% of the time during boss fights since they get hammered all the time. But if it is indeed buffed or nerfed, if someone have any info, please do share

Buffed is the word you're looking for i think.

Go look at the log of that raid, find the number of melee attacks you were hit by and the number of times that you gained a stack or refreshed the stack of the trinket buff.

There's your answer.

Blizz nerf things so often people forget the word "buff"

Yeah I meant buffed, oh well. Context should have made what I was saying clear.

And no, before this week (I had it in my bags for a while without using it) I saw it stack to 4 on average for every boss fight before dropping. I'd see spikes to 7 and sometimes it would stack once and drop, but it never stacked to 10 on a boss fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    Go look at the log of that raid, find the number of melee attacks you were hit by and the number of times that you gained a stack or refreshed the stack of the trinket buff.

There's your answer.
    Do people really do this kind of stupid crap for video games? Stop trolling me.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ganoes
    Yes they do. Thats how most Trinket tests go in a real-world test, except most of teh time a third party application, like World of Logs, is used to automatically collect and organize data from the combat log.

If you want your question answered you're going to have to use some data, is the concept of theorycraft unfamiliar to you?

I'll even do it for you if you can provide me with a worldoflogs link.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    Yes they do. Thats how most Trinket tests go in a real-world test, except most of teh time a third party application, like World of Logs, is used to automatically collect and organize data from the combat log.
    That's just silly. This is a game. You don't need to do anything like that. Some of the people that play this game really depress me. Is this the state of humanity? Ludicrous.

That's just silly. This is a game. You don't need to do anything like that. Some of the people that play this game really depress me. Is this the state of humanity? Ludicrous.
    How big of a moron are you?
    You ask if the trinket has been buffed, and the way to check it since Blizz has not
    announced any nerf.. OH I MEAN BUFF SORRY!, is to compare recent combatlogs from previous ones.
    Then you go all retard and spit on people who do compare combatlogs to find out such stuff?
    Mr Ganoes, you fucking baffle me, now GTFO and delete your paladin, please!
    Twats like you should just stick with tetris

Quote Originally Posted by Evilution
    How big of a moron are you?
    You ask if the trinket has been buffed, and the way to check it since Blizz has not
    announced any nerf.. OH I MEAN BUFF SORRY!, is to compare recent combatlogs from previous ones.
    Then you go all retard and spit on people who do compare combatlogs to find out such stuff?
    Mr Ganoes, you fucking baffle me, now GTFO and delete your paladin, please!
    Twats like you should just stick with tetris
    Strike a nerve? I was looking for other people that have used the trinket and noticed a higher uptime. Nothing more, nothing less. Reading logs is far too pathetic for me. I'd never stoop to that level for a freakin' game. Maybe if that was part of my job, but not for a game. Never.

Strike a nerve? I was looking for other people that have used the trinket and noticed a higher uptime. Nothing more, nothing less. Reading logs is far too pathetic for me. I'd never stoop to that level for a freakin' game. Maybe if that was part of my job, but not for a game. Never.
    Enjoy your "yeah the buff uptime seems better" and "no, it might be a bit lower" answers that completely lack any kind of reliability then. As for reading logs, the reason why you think that is pathetic eludes me.

Re: Was 10 man Put's trinket buffed?

hai guyz can someone hold mai hand idk how to tell trinket up-time

Some people may notice a better uptime, some people like to prove it. Not everyone plays or thinks like you, stop acting like a such a child

I've noticed the trinkets chance to proc has increased exactly 17.2345% in the past week. The overall proc chance now sits at precisely 93.540%.

Data was gathered straight from www.outmyass.com/Procs

You're shitting all over the only viable methods of obtaining the answer you want. It's like wanting a hot pocket but instead of using the microwave you throw your feces at it. How's your frozen hot pocket, huh?

Wow, ganoes. Just wow. Epic troll sir

Guess you guys don't even use the trinket, eh?

Silly me for thinking the trolls that gravitate towards this forum would have any useful information.

Wahey, another thread full of pricks. Elitist ones.

I thought this site was for a game not pron