Green Rain of Fire

Has anyone else noticed the severed essences on the trash within the main halls of ICC - the lock essences - cast a rain of fire that's green?

In my opinion all lock fires should be towards green over the typical flame, as to seperate us a little more from the fire mages(they don't really exist in raids atm though)

Re: Green Rain of Fire

It's called Rain of Chaos, and looks like Rain of Fire with Chaos Bolts instead of Fireballs.
    Mike Morheim: Rift is totally gonna fail
    Ghostcrawler: Yeah good thing we made healing harder!
    Metzen: Guys, what soul should I get to go with Paladin and Beastmaster?

Not that fire mages have rain of fire, so no are not that similar.
    Tbh most just blizzard for aoe irrespective of spec, so it is not like we need a differing effect.
    Yes it would fit the class more, but does not fit the theme of the destruction spec, nor is it likely to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

All fire based warlock spells need to be green in my opinion.
    █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
    This site needs more red.

Quote Originally Posted by Bether
    All fire based warlock spells need to be green in my opinion.
    Electric blue incinerates would be interesting...
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

Blue, Green and Red fire spells?

Want to give the poor bosses epileptic attacks while dpsing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Seriously this. I'm a high-speed, low-drag, supah-healah. Doling out the feel-goods LIKE A BAWS, keeping everyone shiny, happy and cool. Staying on top of my game, even in a combat situati....THERE'S THAT DAMN GROUNDHOG AGAIN!!!

Deleted

There have been many posts like this already, and the general idea is that the severed essences there are just NPC mobs that are only linked to your character by their looks and the place they spawn from, nothing else really.

Last time i was there didnt really look at them, but they do spells that arent even in the spellbooks. Some called that cataclysm spell prewiev, i call it NPC abilities.

Warlocks have raid of chaos
    Shamans have tranquility-like channel
    Paladins have HoTs.
    etc.

And while the idea of a green flame for warlocks for all fire based attacks would be refreshing and cause a lot of re-rolls, i doubt this will happen. Becouse the the fires are meant to be green as a representation of the fel fire the demons use. The warlocks use regular flame becouse they are still humans(or undead, or gnomes, whatever) and not demons.

just my 2 cents

15+ Year Old Account

Since Affli has a boost to SoC i'd love to see a "good" bombing spelt for destro - like this Rain fo Chaos, it would fit the spec i think. Well I'm just dreaming here, so nvm me.
    "Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

* * --(Terry Pratchett, Eric)

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

uhhmm Why not pink? so if i duel against a lock so i will lose atleast in stylish pink
    :O

rainbow colored fire would be so awesome

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Necronium

If it provides CC, yes.

Yes yes warlocks keep dreaming. You've wanted green fire for ages and I hope you never get it MWHAHAHA. But seriously, they'll give you green fire, demonic flying mounts and a house on the beach if you cry hard enough. Blizzard loves its locks.
    Once a Hole, always a Hole.

its the old volley model
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Deleted

I still have my hopes up that one day they will make the fire of warlocks green. If they plan to do that I think they also need to do some renaming, like "fel" immolate", "fel" incinerate, "fel" soulfire, etc. "FEL ENERGY FIRE" for the win!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Necronium

lmao ! ;D ;D ;D

heres an idea, we know were getting soul burn next expac, soooooo how bout our empowered fire abilities becoem fel energy upon using soul burn eh eh eeeeeh sounds legit imo.
    i've had al the locks on my server petition blizz for a fel fire aura for fel armour liek spriest adn thier shadow form but nothing happened =( maybe some day they will maek us gnarly
    He who is truly mediocre exerts himself 100%, it is not his efforts that fall short but his ability. Don't be a mediocre poser.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Brootalkid
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Kidvicious