Poll: Should they make a Warcraft 4

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Why They Need Warcraft4

Warcraft 4's release will be at least 2-3 years after WoW is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Marique
    As much as I would like a Warcraft 4, I think blizzard is sticking with Starcraft as their RTS, Warcraft as their MMO and Diablo as there w/e that genre is.
    awesome? Diablo is of the genre awesome.

but yes i see WC4 coming out after WoW dies off and i see it ending the franchise
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

With all the stuff Blizzard is working on right now (SC2, Diablo3, WoW expansions, unannounced MMO) we won't see a Warcraft 4 for a looong looong time.

i'll tell you what was wrong with the warsong adminstration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Easyplay
    I have an idea for a new ability that Warlock could get in Cataclysm.

Upgrade/change Banish
    As you cast Banish on your enemy, the enemy will be bansihed to Twisting Nether where he/she would burn for eternity (just for few seconds).

Quote Originally Posted by metallicrowe
    i think that a warcraft 4 game could also open the way to introduce new lore to expand WoW, or lead to a possible WoW 2. the game designers have always said that they take inspiration from everything to weave into their games.
    why would they make WoW 2 when they can just upgrade the graphics engine for the current game? and since it's an mmo wouldn't it be pretty useless to make a second game that will just implent lore that could've been implented in the original game? :s

rofl edit: Also /Thread
    cheche ಠ_à²