Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: US First Lich King 10 Heroic, Blue post

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrania
    sweet :>

Our Guild killed that boss already, and i have produced around 40 video guides for almost all bosses in wotlk. So you are right, i must be sucking like hell. For all those who are a little more informed than this deeply impressive young dude:

My only worry concerns showing and spoilering tactics to the whole world in a very early state of kill progress. 3 kills in the world is not "already boring bossfights" nor "some old and done content". Besides i'd bet we'll see 10 more kills this ID due to this video. And for those armory sniffers, yes, i did not participate in that kill, but being involved in pr and community issues for our guild, i think i am pretty well informed.

greetz
    Tyrania aka. Mike

You make it seem that WF's come from not being the best players, but rather due to which guild has the best strategy.

So what if other guilds copy your tactics and strategy, if your good enough you should down it before them. If they down it before you then simply put, they are better than you.

Using an easier strategy =/= world best, seems you forgot that.

This was the most informative post ever made on MMO-Champion.

After watching that video a couple of times, my guild and I were able to waltz into 10-man Lich King HM, and easily 2-shot the boss. There is no way we would have done this without the video. Until we saw that, we had no idea we needed to move OUT OF the Shadow Trap or DODGE the Spirits. It was shocking. We were truly shocked. Our performance and execution on that fight almost quadrupled simply by clicking on the Youtube video. Yes indeed after watching this video, with only many many attempts of just phase 1 under our belt we were able to waltz in and kill the boss, executing every phase, formation, and tactic flawlessly.

Truly, 10-man Lich King HM will be on farm for every major world top 1,000 guild now.

All thanks to that video.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleom

After watching that video a couple of times, my guild and I were able to waltz into 10-man Lich King HM, and easily 2-shot the boss. There is no way we would have done this without the video. Until we saw that, we had no idea we needed to move OUT OF the Shadow Trap or DODGE the Spirits. It was shocking. We were truly shocked. Our performance and execution on that fight almost quadrupled simply by clicking on the Youtube video. Yes indeed after watching this video, with only many many attempts of just phase 1 under our belt we were able to waltz in and kill the boss, executing every phase, formation, and tactic flawlessly.

Truly, 10-man Lich King HM will be on farm for every major world top 1,000 guild now.

Your guild must suck. I just walked into ICC, /waved at the rest of the heroic-mode bosses, and 3-manned Arthas, it was even a 1-shot. He's basically a heroic loot pinata now.

If sigs could be that long, I'd sig your entire post.

Bravo!

Gratz Adept for the kill, good to finally have a good guild on the server, wish we where at least competitive alliance side...

Few things to comment on:

Warriors: Bladestorm nerf, oh well won't be a big dent anyways. I mean, am I the only one who bladestorms after say a pummel or a warstomp (tauren war)? If some rogue is smart enough to sprint over and disarm me props to that dude.

Also, on AOE tanking, I just spam cleave as well as shockwave (when off cd) and TC and I do great. If I notice something is not on my ass 100% I hit it upside the head with a shield slam and a few devastate/heroic strikes. Learning to switch targets is pretty easy seeing as how we stance dance to just utilize certain moves, maybe target a caster mob to see what its doing (you can nearly 1 shot mobs in heroic Old Kingdom for example by timing a spell reflect), IMO PvP more if you are tunnel-visioning so bad that you can't tab or left click another undead monster.

People complaining about the warrior: We have a class that is wonderful at PvP, brings so many features, and is really really fun to play (just managing stances alone is tough when you are starting out). And if we are focusing on PvE...spell reflect? No other class has that. I mean count your blessings.

Adept: Thank you for the video Will help a lot of people with Arthas.

Tyrannitroll: Look buddy you have over 9000 achievement points. Work on RL for a while you already beat the game. Games are made so people have fun and it seems you got your money's worth. In my opinion, relax with some buddies (that don't play WoW), go out with your girlfriend, and give it a rest.

Just because you don't like to help others doesn't mean someone else doesn't either. Why the hell should someone spend hours in frustration and agony??? Oh...because you did? You sound like those pretentious pricks at med schools who make students study subjects unrelated to medicine, work 90+ hours during a residency, etc. We have things like Magnetic Resonance Imaging and you think they can't shorten a kid's work-week? They make others do it because THEY had to do it. Don't try and drag people's name through the mud because they want to help others beat this game.

Plus, if you have that much of a sense of accomplishment over destroying a computer-generated character, you have invested to much into this game (and I am not talking about money). SAVING LIVES or making MILLIONS of dollars does not make you better than another human being. If you think beating a computer game does you need to change your life bud.

Life for your own life and accomplishments the horde means nothing in the real world.

You guys clearly didn't read the manual that came with WOTLK. I guess that's what happens when most people just order their games on-line these days. Raiding Rule Section 4 line 8 clearly states that "No guild shall post a kill video of a raid encounter before at least 10 guilds worldwide have killed the raider encounter in the 25 man heroic version of a dungeon in order to keep a FPF (Fair Playing Field, more on that in abbreviation section)."

If you people simple followed this rule Tyrwhatever wouldn't have to waste his valuable time on these forums and could work on his 10k achievement points milestone.

Don't worry bro, i got your back.

Unless I'm mistaken theyre saying PEBBLEEEEEES not purples, as in the guy from hon :-\
    YEH WOT

Quote Originally Posted by dinzeH
    Unless I'm mistaken theyre saying PEBBLEEEEEES not purples, as in the guy from hon :-\
    That would be correct its an inside joke ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Westa
    That would be correct its an inside joke ;p
    where did you guys come from?

I don't remember seeing you in tbc or vanilla.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    Wait... people liked constantly mashing shield block? Are they stupid?
    are you rtded? You then had something to do, that would kill you if you didnt.

Like tanking is anything but exciting today. Maybe go play DPS, same thing there mashing a few buttons so why not?

Quote Originally Posted by IKT
    where did you guys come from?

I don't remember seeing you in tbc or vanilla.
    We formed about a week or two before wrath and started building our guild by recruiting better players from top guilds etc

Give us the Paragon movie! Only mixed setup sofar that killed him (not knowing what setup the koreans used).

EDIT: Not entirely true, Wraith also used a mixed setup.

Other fun fact, kill nationalities:

1. Finnish
    2. International European
    3. German
    4. Australian
    5. French
    6. Korean
    7. International European

Yet to have a USA aswell as an Taiwanese kill.

Tell me: Is there any really hard boss in the entire history of wow you killed before it got nerfed and/or tactics (or even encounter mechanics) were made public?
    I really doubt so. Because if you did, you would know that knowing these videos/tactics often makes you skip a major part of all the effort it takes to kill it, even if you don't realize it yourself. especially if there is more than one plausible direction to advance your tactics.

big grats to them!

10+ Year Old Account

Grats adept, when coming to dreadmaul at the start of wotlk i wish i chose you guys over disposed .. and crypticlols, every guild i join disbands -,-

Quote Originally Posted by Lmaobao
    Give us the Paragon movie! Only mixed setup sofar that killed him (not knowing what setup the koreans used).

EDIT: Not entirely true, Wraith also used a mixed setup.

Other fun fact, kill nationalities:

1. Finnish
    2. International European
    3. German
    4. Australian
    5. French
    6. Korean
    7. International European

Yet to have a USA aswell as an Taiwanese kill.
    agree!

why they always add US first stand alone, when they have 1 more day.

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiago View Post
    I'll take a full glass and drink it entirely. Don't drink half of your drink thinking it will make something better.

hi guys! grats on the kill...not an active wow player any more but wanna keep my account alive as i read the website and forums regularly

lol naked orc in picture