Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: 3.3.3 Random Dungeons, Blue posts, WoW TCG

Quote Originally Posted by Myf
    My Gnome is NOT ugly >

She's as cute as a button ;D
    You and other gnomes. You are ugly and be silent now.

I've been kicking gnomes out of my 5man groups for a long time now...and I'll keep doing it...until they decide to use race change.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Pumps
    They should also allow people to enter a reason when they LEAVE a dungeon.
    Giving people the option would be nice. When you select to 'leave group', a confirmation window should pop up with an optional 'reason' box. You can leave it blank and click yes, or put something in there and click yes.

'What other people think of me is none of my business" - RuPaul

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

COS no more RP thank god.

Vote kick reason will be nice because if u missclick it doesnt make an auto vote kick
    Insert Signiture here.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon
    [...] resto shammy [...]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujiama
    Stop slacking. You have a 6 second cooldown interrupt, and their cast is 6 seconds, meaning that you can interrupt every single cast they do. And don't tell me you don't have the time for it, it's off the GCD.
    I'm confused, do you actually think a healer has nothing else to do so they should be focusing on adds and doing interrupts?

With the kind of damage most PuGs take there?

Hell, if you're going to go that far why didn't you bitch that the healer isn't running over and killing the Spell flingers themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Fujiama
    Stop slacking. You have a 6 second cooldown interrupt, and their cast is 6 seconds, meaning that you can interrupt every single cast they do. And don't tell me you don't have the time for it, it's off the GCD.

Also, looking forward to these changes. They seem really nice.
    let me try agian i said spell flingerS for a reason, its very easy to constantly over/ninja pull the grps at the start

i interupt1 and and tank gets nuked by 2nd 1 that ist interupted

if im intetupting 1st 1 tank will mostlikly die from the 2nd 1 since no1 can be cba to interupt the 2nd 1

thats why i hate ok

and as it was said on a ealier post im the grps healer why on earth should i be interupting anything when im ment to be healing the grp if i go in there as ele (which is rare for me to dps) sure ill interupt them

Quote Originally Posted by antifreeze
    arcane mages are easy, this guy is strange. Everyone got cooldowns and every1 got mana/rage/energy managment.
    I don't think anyone have to manage their mana as much as an arcane mage.
    Locks: Life Tap
    Shamans: Mana Shield (not that much, but keeps them from going oom)
    Druids: Innervate
    etc.

And Cooldowns? If you don't time arcane power/Icy Veins correctly, it can become a 2k dps loss. Same with mana gem and evocation.

Here we go again. It's kinda alarming at this point.

Scripted dialogue = roleplay amirite? :
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)

Blue posts
    Mage (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Arcane Mage too easy?
    Players like to wave this banner, but it's just not true. If all you do is look at their damage logs, yes, a lot of damage comes from Arcane Blast and Arcane Missiles. Does that mean any Arcane mage can faceroll his way to 12,000 dps? Hardly. The good mages have a lot of things to manage in the way of mana and cooldowns.
    yeahhhhh, it requires insane skill to play an arcane mage...
    not that ANY warcraft class requires LOT of skill, but heck, gc's argument for arcane mage are so borderline "trollish" that if it was an user posting that it would have screamed "troll" from the top of thunderbluff...

and yeah, omg so hard to use evocation effectively...
    right.. phase change? gotta move --> blink+evo? just stop dps for a few secs when you're not under any particular proc//cd?
    clearly that's way too hard... it's like "non bodede cabire, il mago argano è trobbo difficile" (practically how in our guild we mimick some illiterate suburb mongrel that try to say in italian "you can't understand, arcane mage is too difficult to play", in pure ghostcrawler style)...
    and yeah, so hard to use cd effectively... -.-""
    i DO know a few mages that know to play effectively their class, but that being said, saying that the class is anywhere demanding to play is a BIG overstatement...

Quote Originally Posted by Limse
    I don't think anyone have to manage their mana as much as an arcane mage.
    Locks: Life Tap
    Shamans: Mana Shield (not that much, but keeps them from going oom)
    Druids: Innervate
    etc.

And Cooldowns? If you don't time arcane power/Icy Veins correctly, it can become a 2k dps loss. Same with mana gem and evocation.
    palas have judgements and devine plea

What i dont think blizzard realise , any REAL RAIDER is MM mainspec the sv hunters you claim to see alot of are either there for replenishment or sub par hunters , stop comparing bm to sv as bm bring no decent raid buff exc 3% dmg which is almost always brought by the arcane mage in every raid as they are currently one trick ponies

Quote Originally Posted by Drawz
    Here we go again. It's kinda alarming at this point.

Scripted dialogue = roleplay amirite? :
    Dbm says its roleplay so it must be roleplay

Lots of people don't play Arcane Mages it seems. You need to know the right time to use Icy Veins and Arcane Power, if you don't, you're going to hurt your DPS. It's not just timing Evocation and Mana Gems.

That being said, if you think any class in this game is "hard to play", you're a really bad player. Every class is easy. I really wish those of you who's first video game was WoW would just shut up and leave the forums alone. As someone who's been playing video games for 24 years, let me just say, this game isn't hard at all, everything is easy. From the ultra boring rotations for Death Knights, to the "spam 3 buttons" Fury Warrior. I know since this is your first game you think it's a challenge, but that's because you have nothing to compare it to.

10+ Year Old Account

cos changes are nice but increasing the deserter debuff still wont stop me from leaving ok on my resto shammy

dont see why i should sit and wipe on spell flingers
    A shaman complaining on the spell he CAN interrupt. Let me guess, when you wiped there, you nerdraged at the DPSers?
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

Gah! No moonkin changes! My hope dwindles...D:

i do interupt 1 of them since i can only do 1 at a time with a 6 sec cd

so ill rephrase the question then

why should i waste my time on spell flingers if no1 else is gona bother to interupt them?
    Well... to put it mildly. if you have a bunch of them at a time yer doing it wrong. Yes. OK is an instance where you actually have to slow down and pick a group at a time. Doing that will get you through them in no time compared to a GOGOGOGOGOOOO-AOE-AOE-AOEEEE approach. Wait for the first pat to come to the stairs between the patrolling "facehuggers" Mark the flinger - charge and own. Mark the flinger in the group slightly to the right - above the stairs down - Charge and own. Wait for the pat to get to the closest point on path to the stairs and either cornerpull it or deathgrip it (or silence or whatever). Do NOT zerg in and pull both groups. Yes, it can be done but it is a really silly gamble. When the pat is down mark and kill the group in the middle of the room. Those are ALL the flingers you need to concern yerself with. Yeah, so it takes a few minutes to do them one pull at a time, but hey - no wipes. Saves a lot of time and frustration.

But I guess that comes down to the old "know your limits and adjust accordingly". Tanking well isn't about Zerging every instance in as few pulls as possible. Tanking well is about getting the party through the instance safe and sound!

Quote Originally Posted by Pisholina
    A shaman complaining on the spell he CAN interrupt. Let me guess, when you wiped there, you nerdraged at the DPSers?
    no i dont i just leave

[list]
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

• Players who use the Vote Kick option will now be prompted to provide a reason for kicking a party member. This reason will be presented to everyone in the party except for the person voted to be kicked.
    Really... I think the reason SHOULD be given to the kicked player aswell - IF and only if the vote passes. "You have been removed from the party for 'Going AFK'" If they get booted without being told why, how are they supposed to learn?

Sure. Abuseteams (groups of 3 grouping together to harass and grief other players - kick before last boss - ToT to healer - ninjalooting etc. etc.) will prolly just put some nonsense in there, but if you kick someone for going AFK for 5 minutes he needs to know that that was why he got booted. Or because he is abusive in partychat. or because he simply aint pulling his weight worth a damn... Played with a rogue today who spent the first part of CoS skilling bows. He had mostly ICC gear and was pulling a smashing 200 DPS. Yeah. That warrants a kick by my standards.

I have no beef with a fresh 80 in greens and blues doing less than 1k dps. But I expect everyone to at least try to get the job done.

cos changes are nice but increasing the deserter debuff still wont stop me from leaving ok on my resto shammy

dont see why i should sit and wipe on spell flingers
    i dont see why at all,espically with a warrior tank(spell reflect for 52k)and about 4 interupts. + they only hit for about 26k,and most tanks now these days are around 32k+. maybe you arent healnig enough :P(last line was for the lolz)

no i dont i just leave
    I guess that's what they mean. People like you who just leave the instance that have vital roles (i.e. Healing) leave everyone else with their thumbs up their butt's waiting for another healer with an ego that isn't quite as inflated as yours. This is the kinda stuff that makes me sick =/

If there is a problem, just leaving the group doesn't solve anything, it promotes and nourishes said problem. Try stepping down from your high horse and lending a helping hand, you will most likely see positive results

Lol the culling of strat improvement is a bit entertaining. you're just like "Chromie, cut the crap, lets just get this over with"