Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: The Death Knight below me has:

You caught me there...

The DK below me died in KTs shadow fissures cause he / she thought they gave +SP!

[80Death Knight][80Hunter][80Shaman][50Rogue][40Warrior]
    - "And remember, Onyxia's breath is not like Pokémons. You really don't wanna catch them all" -pewpew healzor shammy
    Just in, from same shammy:
    - "now, the Dark Nuclei ARE like Pokémon!"

15+ Year Old Account

Yes, but on account of just not noticing them...

The DK below me has used Anit-magic shell as a CD when in panic, even though the boss did pure physical damage.

One of the mages yelled in vent, "Blood Boil on you Rox, pop AMS!" during sarufang (second attempt from me getting wtfpwnt)

The DK below me was a hunter before they were a DK.

15+ Year Old Account

Nope! Druid!

The DK below me does not AotD on DBS ( Saurfang ) due to not knowing the time to use it

hell no, always pop it when the RP is about to end 8)

the dk below me thought single disease was still viable until ToC

i dont feel those things cuz i didnt do anything when i was an 80 until ToC came

the DK below me didnt see that he has no ghoul thats why he was whining about his dps because it suddenly decreased

Guilty. Switched from Frost to Unholy a while back and forgot to summon ghoul and pop Bone Shield for most of the first raid.

The DK below me has intentionally killed his raid/party by popping Path of Frost on the drop after Twins/Hadronox.

hell yes i did that on numerous occasions ...i loved it xD..

The DK below me is just made of awesomeness..

Deleted

True story <3

The dk below me tried to dps Kologarn from behind and fell to his death.

No that i didnt..<3
    but i saw a rogue use killingspree and a warrior charging in right before the pull ...

The Dk below me DG-ed the mobs that where shielded during the Deathwhisper fight just to get out of DnD quicker (being awesomely lazy)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Venjer
    True story <3

The dk below me tried to dps Kologarn from behind and fell to his death.
    never happened but i saw a warrior tank charging him and falling down in a few secs wiping us XD
    The dk below me always pop army before ready check and let em all die before the pull...

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

FYI, you guys do know that you're not supposed to post a reply if you have not done what the DK above you says, right?

I do that a lot actually, but it's usually on accident >.<

The DK below me has gone at least one boss fight without refreshing diseases because he forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by Songblade
    FYI, you guys do know that you're not supposed to post a reply if you have not done what the DK above you says, right?

I do that a lot actually, but it's usually on accident >.<

The DK below me has gone at least one boss fight without refreshing diseases because he forgot.
    Guilty :P, was in Naxx on patchwerk, i was looking on recount and i was like, wtf is this shit xD

The DK below me has used dg on malygos instead of one of those orbs. (im sure im not the only one)

The DK below me has DG Malygos instead of the Static orb spinning him to the raid and wiping

Quote Originally Posted by Dehuman
    The DK below me has DG Malygos instead of the Static orb spinning him to the raid and wiping
    Yes it happened once, our RL wasn't very happy. ;D

The dk above me has a blood spec to solo old 60 dungeons for thunderfury or zg mounts.

im too lazy to do that

The DK below me thinks that Banner of Victory is better than Needle-Encrusted Scorpion

Quote Originally Posted by Utoy4175
    im too lazy to do that

The DK below me thinks that Banner of Victory is better than Needle-Encrusted Scorpion
    It is!

NES has a 10% proc-chance and a long internal CD while BoV has a 15% proc-chance and has a 45 sec internal CD if I'm not mistaken (Don't quote me on this though)

The DK below me has tried tanking a boss without a presence on, gotten everyone in the raid to MD and TotT on him and still downed the boss, and THEN find out "oops, I have no presence on"
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

I really, really, REALLY need an addon for that -.-
    Switching between DPS and tank spec sucks.

The DK below me has played "Spin the Dragon" at least once in HCs

Quote Originally Posted by kryo27
    I really, really, REALLY need an addon for that -.-
    Switching between DPS and tank spec sucks.

The DK below me has played "Spin the Dragon" at least once in HCs

Don't look at me! (oh the clothies die so quick, I always get a giggle out of that when the breath hits them and they fall over)

DK below me have talked to a rogue in the same HC, get him to TotT on the worst aggro-generator (a warlock) and the DK stopped making threat so that the warlock died. (and then taunt him onto you and continue tanking it)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Desirie

Don't look at me! (oh the clothies die so quick, I always get a giggle out of that when the breath hits them and they fall over)

DK below me have talked to a rogue in the same HC, get him to TotT on the worst aggro-generator (a warlock) and the DK stopped making threat so that the warlock died. (and then taunt him onto you and continue tanking it)

Locks are jsut a bad DK rip off... They deserve to die...

anyway, the DK below me uses "enchanting" on his weapons...