Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Lich King 25 Heroic World First Kill by Paragon

I call bug on Ensidia kill. Check Ensidia guild armory, or even Kungens, no achive:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...e&cn=Wowkungen

Also, wowprogress states their kill EXACTLY same time as paragons, which gotta be an error.

Atleast Ensidia can server transfer somewhere else with the knowledge that probably no one else will manage to kill LK25H in the two months until they get their server first achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronnix
    Really weird.. I was on their realm just few min ago, and there was not a single word about them getting kill. Nonetheless, Paragon won that race, so much for "Obscure random guild" and "Not a chance. Ever".

Its fake if u notice it has the exact time as the Paragon's kill ^_^
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shDawg
    Ensidia just downed 25 hm lich king as well
    GRatz to them and PAragon!
    Both guilds are winners!!
    wowprogress.com
    ensidia 12/12
    You can only have 1 winner, and in this case it was Paragon.

Ensidia did shit all this time round, 2nd time is just faceroll, Paragon had srs bzns mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    And eredar is a draenei corrupted by sargeras to fight with the Burning Legion. Just because your a lock doesn't mean your /brofistin' Sargeras. ffs ¬¬
    "Oh I like that baby. I put on my robe and my wizard hat."

Grats to Paragon!

And do everyone got to bash ensidia at anytime they can?

I don't see people bashing paragon when it goes well for Ensidia... you just hate them because they have been the best guild since vanilla (as nihilium) but now gets beaten after 5 years of playing...

Lazeil was welcoming Ensidia to the server, he was in their guild for a day or so. For some reason wowprogress still updated Ensidia's progress from Paragon's kill..

Quote Originally Posted by Seekzor
    I don't see people bashing paragon when it goes well for Ensidia... you just hate them because they have been the best guild since vanilla (as nihilium) but now gets beaten after 5 years of playing...
    No, people hate them because of their shitty attitude towards others:

Quote Originally Posted by Tsipar
    WoW Progress lists Ensidia as having a kill as well.
    Myeah. It's cause few of us were in the actual GUILD for fun on the first day they migrated. For some reason, armory or Wowprogress still lists Lazei as being in Ensidia. Hence it updates the kill like that.

[edit:] Stupid typo.

wowprogress.com isn't reputable

I personally stopped going to it when they started hosting ads that wanted to open pdf files for no reason. (yay firefox)

Quote Originally Posted by zYN
    Myeah. It's cause few of us were in the actual kill for fun on the first day they migrated. For some reason, armory or Wowprogress still lists Lazei as being in Ensidia. Hence it updates the kill like that.
    Makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

Paragon says:

Mages are shit? Mages being the only class completely excluded from this kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Watisbldlust
    Gratz to Paragon.

Off topic: Funny how they got http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/50730/g...he-silver-hand (look at the description)
    and big gratz to Paragon, they've won the game

Quote Originally Posted by Seekzor
    Grats to Paragon!

And do everyone got to bash ensidia at anytime they can?

Well you see, if you are respectful of other guilds its one thing, but if you post about how worthless everybody else is compared to yourself and then lose to the very people you were insulting, it tends to not win a whole lot of fans.

Deleted

Great job! Great game!

Thank you people for proving you dont need sponsors or any of that motivation to do your best. For once team work ruled.

Lol, I thought Ensidias brownnose entourage were bad, seems Paragon have picked up a few tards on the road to #1 as well. Asskissers who bash other asskissers for being asskissers. Hypocrite asskissers ftl.

Quote Originally Posted by halogen
    LMAO, awesome.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Just as I expected, good fucking job Paragon and I mean it.
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/50730/g...e-silver-hand/

LOL at this weapon.

"Paragon of the Light, lead our armies against the coming darkness."

Certainly a fitting name for the first guild to get this tasty weapon!

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    lol u mad bro. You now act like you've been living under a rock and have no idea who these guilds are. It's more likely you've been living under a bridge. Ensidia wouldn't be getting bashed so much if they didn't sprout such ridiculous BS about other guilds, and didn't resort to exploits and THEN mention it to their "Blizzard Insider". Hodir, C'thun. Hell, the only one they paid for was Lich King, and despite that being a bit of an edgey exploit, they still paid the price for it.

On topic, once again, gz guys. In the end, even if you don't get worlds first kill, provided you don't sprout such mad claims, you'll get respect. Likewise, if you do start badmouthing other guilds, even getting world firsts means nothing. By all means, joke and laugh or whatever about other guilds in your own private guild space, but don't take it out to the public.

Hehe and you were saying slow news day earlier

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

I wonder if they'll be a race to kill him without the 5% buff first now. Also LOL at the image jokes about Ensidia basically being failures now. I had a good laugh.
    Count Off! 1! 1! 1! 1! 1! 1! 1! 1!