thinking of going frost for pvp

i got no responses in the DK forums, so i figured id post here. after weeks of seeing frost DKs own in BGs and occasionally coming across a good one in arenas, i was wondering if this is viable, or more fun than UH, because quite frankly im kind of bored of UH . if anyone can give a good spec, glyphs, rotation, basically looking for the total package as i have never played frost before. ive heard like minimum 280 hit and 75 spell pen but otther than that idk what to do. i have 2 of the axes from heroic forge of souls as starter weps before i get my DK in some icc pugs, and as this is my alt i dont have access to top notch weps atm. so if anyone could help me out here id greatly appreciate it!

Re: thinking of going frost for pvp

also i am 450 mining/JC should i drop mining for a different profession? or is it not needed really (main has no farming profession so its my only money maker lol

anyone have any suggestions/feedback on this? i really am trying to find some info on frost pvp but i cant seem to find anything good, looking to get some good tips and would greatly appreciate it

Read this thread and decide for yourself if frost sounds viable.

to me that sounds like a bunch of people with opinions and no actual statistics as to whether frost is actually viable, and im not looking for so much viability in higher end arenas but moreso whether its fun in bgs, and useful, ive been UH for a while and am just looking for something new