Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...

Re: Cataclysm Class Preview: Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Thecorrupted
    when i saw
    Flametongue Weapon – Deals instant Fire damage and buffs the shaman's next Fire attack by 20%
    i thought ... oh joy even bigger lava burst damage
    then i read
    Elemental Overload: Your direct-damage spells have a chance to proc a less powerful 'bonus" version of the spell. This will work much like the current Lightning Overload talent, but would also apply to Lava Burst
    then it was a facepalm... i guess shammy's will be able to one shot every thing with PVP gear on too then
    wake up nub, burst isnt gonna be viable anymore to the degree it has been lately, and a lava burst crit will probably do about 10-20% off your health in cata, as healthpools vs dmg has changed

my question is, will unleash weapon eat up the enchant?

cuz it wont be good to waste a gcd/weapon swing just to enchant the weapon again.

Quote Originally Posted by Denjell
    wake up nub, burst isnt gonna be viable anymore to the degree it has been lately, and a lava burst crit will probably do about 10-20% off your health in cata, as healthpools vs dmg has changed
    considering how lava burst can hit for 10k still in t9 equivalent, 10-20% is a estimate if you are a TANK
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

Anyone else planning to macro a /s PURPLE RAIN when casting healing rain?
    LFG is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato View Post
    Is it bad that I think that Draenei fan art is really hot?
    fap fap fap
    What?