Thread: Life Grip

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...

Re: Life Grip

Quote Originally Posted by Cactrot
    Solution: don't group with assholes.

Problem with life grip: usable in BGs, where "don't group with assholes" isn't necessarily an option. There aren't any mobs to have misdirected to me in BGs, but lifegrip can still be abused there.
    DG could be used in the same way, although not at bad LG could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougeish

this.
    Obviously, the one who does it latest, will get the person near him.
    Originally Posted by spicie View Post
    Real Life is just an illusion caused by lack of WoW

I want all priests to life grip me at the same time!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400
    This. 1000 times over.

This spell is basically a grief tool or a "Go ahead and be a retard, I have to save you" spell. Yes, it's nice in PvP, but that's about it. For PvE, it's nothing but a Save the Retard button.
    Ugh. I'm tired of people qq'ing about "SAVE THE RETARD BUTTON OMG", which it isn't... You know, something bad can happen, even to YOU.
    Then, it'd be quite awesome if someone was there to help you and the raid out wouldn't it? Let's say you get a val'kyr on you. A defile is up before you get grabbed, and it's going towards the defile(the val'kyr), and you're gonna land in it, or get dropped off. Of course it be better to just dps it down fast as fuck with ranged, and the life grip you out then letting you get dropped down isn't it? Mistakes happen. To everyone. Okay , maybe a bit stupid example, but it can be as simple as being marrowgar HC and you're low on hp, and getting life gripped away from him to reduce damage taken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolour nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

Quote Originally Posted by hellboyy
    i can see life grip abuse in bgs, u know just running around gripping people just to piss them off.
    beautiful skill for getting flags across midfield.

I look forward to see what this skill will do for Disc Priests in arena. But as far as PvE, I don't see why there is so much QQ regarding this being used to "save the idiot" of the raid. I doubt there would be any dps (competent dps) that would be lazy because they knew they could be saved. *unless their dicking around*. At least not in a progression raid. But people fuck up, do it's for the mistakes but also this could be used for any movement situation in a raid where someone "isn't quite going to make it on time" or maybe "gets the debuff and has to get across the room" or "everyone has to get in ranged area" etc. It can be used for completely competent players and I'm sure Blizz will find a way to make the shit useful in Cata PvE or it wouldnt be added to the game.

They should change it to work like Warrior's Intervene. You pull yourself to an ally.

You can't save anyone but yourself with that, which sort of defeats the point of the spell.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.