Truefirez - Vigil. LOOKING TO RAF YOU! (US-Mal'ganis Horde)

Experienced Vigil member Looking to recruit YOU to level one or multiple characters to 80!

What I can provide:
    -Mumble/Ventrilo to talk if requested
    -Knowledge of the game
    -PLENTY of game time
    -Gold for training/mounts
    -Will run heroics once you hit 85 to help get you geared out

What you MUST provide:
    -Provide your own game keys up to 80
    -Plenty of game time
    -Expect mostly a quick experience to 80 (will try and find a friend to spam run instances for quicker leveling)

I am looking for someone who wants to level toons and have a good time. You aren't avail during the day? Limited game time? Don't worry, we'll figure something out anyway.

Looking to Raf invite someone . Server Bleeding Hallow Horde

What I will provide:
    - 3,000-5,000 Gold Per toon we Level to 80
    - Bags/And Runs
    - Level 25 guild
    - 1 Toon to 80 maybe 2

Your Requirements:
    - Pay for Your New Additional Account to RaF link
    - 2-5 Hours a Day to Level
    - Have Aim/Msn or a Number to Be in contact with
    - Be Very Active
    - Be able to speak fluent English
    - Have a general knowledge of the game
    - Mature

Pm me

Deleted
    Looking for someone to RaF me! Yes you heard me, I'm willing to make a new account if you provide gold for mounts etc. Want to level atleast 2 characters to 80, I'd prefer to do it on a high pop PvP server. I'm a former 2,1k rated arena player and I've also been very succesful in PvE. I'm 17 years old and play around 4-5 hours a week day and alot more on weekends. PM me

*EU only*
    Last edited by mmocb7f8a6aec3; 2011-09-18 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Forgot EU

I'm looking to recruit someone on the US Blackrock realm, horde side. I'm only looking to make ONE character and no more. I'm on PCT zone. I'd prefer you be as well.

What I can provide:
    -Guild with the xp buff
    -Vent if wanted
    -Knowledge of the game
    -PLENTY of game time (except nights)
    -Gold for training/mounts (not the epic one)

What you MUST provide:
    -18+ no dumb asses that are 16 but think they're mature, ran into problems there
    -Plenty of game time, enough to get this over with in 1-3 days
    -Depending on our que time for random dungeons i expect to be questing in the mean time, not sitting around for 15+ minutes waiting

If I receive some half ass message with "Ill do it, raf me!" that's an automatic no for me. SERIOUS people only! Don't waste my time.

I plan on rolling a warrior (not a tank), you can make whatever you want, i don't care. Like i stated if we're not getting instant ques then we'll be questing so be okay with that.

Interested? PM me and i'll get back to you asap.

Removed, thank you kindly
    Last edited by Ashilh; 2012-11-28 at 05:57 PM.

Looking to Recruit someone , we will be playing in Tichondrius US ~
    i will Provide you with :
    ~Guild lv 25
    ~paid expenses like Gear , Riding ( Not artisan ) Once hit 85 , i will make Blooodthirsty Gear ^.^
    ~Experianced gamer
    ~3 monthsss of RaF Exp boost
    ~Runs thru Raids and instances for Epic Mounts(;
    ~Titles like "____ Jenkins" or "___ of the nightfall" Many titles
    ~RBGs & Arena Teams to get boosted up , i am 2.2k in 3s and 2.4k in 5s !
    ~ITems from proffesions which i have 525 in JC & Mining & I have 458 in Enchanting and 474 in Tailoring .

i am just looking for a Mature person in the US which would like to experiance WoW in a Different way then usual !
    i have Recruited people before & Got recruited too , my skype is: xGarcia.Luis
    All you needa do is contact me and Buy your game time and Expansions , i might be able to pitch in for half of Cata !
    Thanks , Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by TimOverTim View Post
    Still need someone, I am also on Skype: TimOverTim and AIM: ArenaSucks
    This

10chars

Original Message:

Hello! My name is Tim! I am looking to recruit-a-friend somebody.

I am starting fresh on a new server, I didn't like my old server (Very low population)

Unfortunately I can not offer much since I am starting fresh (Guild, bags, gold etc) -- I will try to find a random level 25 guild for us.

However I will go Half and Half with your game+expansions.
    You are expected to purchase:
    Original + BC ($20)
    1/2 of Cataclysm ($20)
    I will purchase your Wrath of the Lich King ($40) and chip in some for your Cataclysm ($20)

The server we will be playing on is: Illidian (H)

If you have any questions or you are interested just send me a private message :-)

I am considering coming back to WoW-EU and I want to get recruited.

Things I can offer:

- Will accept to level on pretty much any EU server.
    - My own game time and CD-Keys
    - Good knowledge of the game (but keep in mind that I stopped playing before the release of Cataclysm so I might not be familiar with the new zones).
    - I can invest a good amount of playing hours. I will not be on 24/7, but enough to level at a decent pace.
    - Voice communications, whichever one you prefer. I am fluent in written English and somewhat in spoken English as well, either way, I also see this as an opportunity to improve my spoken English

Things I require\desire:

- Gold, as much as you can spare upfront and during leveling. I will consider all of the offers but this will be my main criteria for whether or not I'm going to bother to even start playing again.
    Reason is, I used to have a pretty good account but I got rid of it. Obviously getting my characters back will be impossible so the least I can do is get a head start with a good amount of gold and quickly level a character which is why I'm considering RaF.
    - Level 25 guild would be nice, not a must.
    - Boosting character would be nice, but again not a must.
    - Patience. I am not familiar with the new Cataclysm zones very much because I quit the game before the release of the expansion.

I will consider all of the offers posted here or preferably sent to my inbox on this site. Thanks for reading.

RECRUITING YOU!
    I'm looking to recruit someone on the US Blackrock realm, horde side. I'm only looking to make ONE character and no more. I'm on PCT zone. I'd prefer you be as well.

What I can provide:
    -Guild with the xp buff
    -Vent if wanted
    -Knowledge of the game

What you MUST provide:
    -18+ no dumb asses that are 16 but think they're mature, ran into problems there
    -Depending on our que time for random dungeons i expect to be questing in the mean time, not sitting around for 15+ minutes waiting

If I receive some half ass message with "Ill do it, raf me!" that's an automatic no for me. SERIOUS people only! Don't waste my time.

I plan on rolling a warrior (not a tank), you can make whatever you want, i don't care. Like i stated if we're not getting instant ques then we'll be questing so be okay with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marksman View Post

Things I can offer:

- Good knowledge of the game (but keep in mind that I stopped playing before the release of Cataclysm so I might not be familiar with the new zones).
    - I can invest a good amount of playing hours. I will not be on 24/7, but enough to level at a decent pace.
    - Voice communications, whichever one you prefer. I am fluent in written English and somewhat in spoken English as well, either way, I also see this as an opportunity to improve my spoken English

Things I require\desire:

- Gold, as much as you can spare upfront and during leveling. I will consider all of the offers but this will be my main criteria for whether or not I'm going to bother to even start playing again.
    Reason is, I used to have a pretty good account but I got rid of it. Obviously getting my characters back will be impossible so the least I can do is get a head start with a good amount of gold and quickly level a character which is why I'm considering RaF.
    - Patience. I am not familiar with the new Cataclysm zones very much because I quit the game before the release of the expansion.

I will consider all of the offers posted here or preferably sent to my inbox on this site. Thanks for reading.
    Also, I will be available to play A LOT during the next month and a half. Then I'll be on a tighter schedule.
    So it is in both of our interest's to get this going ASAP .

I'm recruiting on Ravencrest - Alliance (EU)

* Veteran player with almost 6 years of experience.
    * Able to play almost all the time, we can arrange and schedule play time.
    * Gear, bags and gold for trainers, mounts and such (non epic flyer)
    * Fast and easy/relaxed leveling and play, multiple characters if interested.
    * RAF experience with many before.

I also have 5 Scrolls of Resurrection remaining.

Contact me here via PM or through Skype: lefuu34

I am looking to recruit someone for (US-Korgath)

What I will provide:
    - 10k gold
    - Bags/And Runs
    - Level 25 guild
    - Multiple 80's (if you want to do more than 1)

Your Requirements:
    - WoW Account and expansions up to Wrath
    - Plenty of time to level
    - Be Very Active
    - Be able to speak English well
    - Have a general knowledge of the game (no NEW players please, I do not like hand holding)
    - Mature and enjoy bullsh*ting between runs, during leveling, etc.

If you feel like you fit these guidelines, PM me and we can try to work something out

-MAL

Need scroll of res on US please PM me or post back! would really appreciate..

RECRUITING YOU!

What I can provide:
    -Guild with the xp buff
    -Vent if wanted
    -Knowledge of the game

What you MUST provide:

I plan on rolling a ele sham, you can make whatever you want, i don't care. Like i stated if we're not getting instant ques then we'll be questing so be okay with that.

I have 3 Scrolls of res. (US) to give away, pm me if interested with email address and i'll get back to you asap.

Rercuiting YOU for RaF on Kil'Jaeden-US (Alliance Side)

This is an out of the ordinary, extremely fun server to play on. There are plenty of world PvP events happening thanks to the competitive rivalries between horde and alliance PvP guilds here. I can tell you more or point you to plenty of video footage if interested. I've played the game since very late vanilla right before TBC and have 2600+ arena experience so needless to say I'm not a noob and I'll make the leveling experience as painless as possible. I'm willing to spec for tanking so that we can spam queue dungeons for XP or quest or queue battlegrounds while questing inbetween or any combination of the above to keep things interesting, its up to you.

You'll have to provide the new account for yourself but I'm willing to continue leveling multiple toons throughout the duration of our RaF OR be done after only one character if thats what you want either way its completely up to you. I play nights mostly during the week but am flexible on the weekends but you can ask me more in depth about my schedule in PM. You can armory my main character if you need some sort of proof of my experience my main warrior is named Babypuke on Burning Blade-US.

Contact: PM me on this site or message me on skype whichever you prefer, my skype name is babyjesuspuke (lol).
    Last edited by babypuke; 2011-09-21 at 03:38 AM.

Need an Scroll of Res ASAP!!!

I'll RAF you!

e
    Quote Originally Posted by Marksman View Post

Things I can offer:

Things I require\desire:

I can offer us a 25 guild.....i can give you up to 7k upfront and another 3k once we level up more.....ill steamroll us through dungeons if u wanna go hardcore and try and reach 85 or 80 in a week(or go casual and just try to enjoy it if u want im ok with all) AND ill top any other offers u get so if u want just send me ur pst me ur email and we can get started =P.

I'll also offer all mounts and include the 280% flying and anytihng else u can think of that is necassary to lvl just tell me!
    Last edited by killrt; 2011-09-21 at 04:26 PM.

I have 5 scrolls to give out (US) pm me with your email and I will send one asap

LF Ressurection on US realms.

Pm me and ill give you my address. I will renew it so you will get FREE gametime.