Looking to be RAFd on EU servers.
    Expansions are cheap, but I have a 2 month card in hand.
    If you RaF me and provide key ill put a 2 month card on right away.
    You dont have to level with me unless you want too.

Hit me up on skype
    nickolas.ballard1

I'd just like to find someone legitimately interested in creating a new account that I could refer. I can work with whatever needs you have if you are willing.

I will be leveling a Warrior and/or Priest. We can do more that 1 character. The faster we get to 60, the better. I can play all hours, whenever is best for you.

I am looking to be RAF'd on a US realm (preferably horde). My schedule is flexible and I can level pretty much any day but Wednesday, Friday and Saturday till around 5p.m Est. Time. Otherwise I can work to your schedule and level at your convenience.

I will buy my own expansions and hope that you could provide me with bags and some gold for mount/skills to make leveling faster. I am not new to wow, however I have not RAFd this new expansion so I am looking for an experienced RAF'er (or someone who has at least done it once.) to make a quick level to 80. I would also like to make a priest, so I can heal you if we do it through dungeons or even normal.

I never post on this site, however I have frequented it for over a year. Reply through post, or pm me your email so we can get in contact.

Thanks,

Alex.

LOOKING TO RECRUIT YOU
    YOUR KEYS
    MY LVL BOOSTING
    CAN TRIPLE BOX AND LVL YOUR TOON FOR YOU WHEN YOU ARE AFK.
    JUST NEED NEW ACCOUNT MADE. I HAVE 85 BOOSTER TO USE. Will be fast it's not this cowboys first rodeo.
    SERVER:MANNOROTH
    FACTION:ALLIANCE
    (if you want to roll horde don't even bother pming me.)
    email me at reidel61350 post here or best way is Skype add me luckycharms1992 dont be a stranger and don't be a n00b.) if you are casual like i said I can triple box and lvl up our toons I'll be controlling booster. I play a lot everyday I am on CST time. Need someone asap GET AT ME.

Deleted
    Hey

I'm currently looking for a RaF (I have an existing acount) to level with me to level 80 on one or more characters.
    I play on the Alonsus and Draenor Realm (English EU). I have 3 level 85's.
    I can provide you gold for everything you need (Spells, Mounts, Glyphs,..)
    With 300% faster leveling until 80 and many other benefits it's easy to get max level in no-time!
    Message me if you're interested or if you want some more info
    Last edited by mmocdc07c74c1d; 2011-12-12 at 07:12 PM.

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited on Alterac Mountains US Alliance side.

What I will provide:
    My own CD keys all the way up to WotLK
    Long hours of farming
    Mature attitude

What you will provide:
    Bags
    Gold
    Your time
    A level 25 guild

You can contact me via Skype : pohandrek

looking to RAF with someone on a well populated US server, alliance strongly preferred.

I'll be buying the game.

I'm looking for bags, mounts, training, etc (basically gold to cover leveling)

Most people are able to devote crazy amounts of time to level up multiple toons to 80. I'd like to get at least 2, but having a family will limit me some. I'll be able to spend some time leveling each night (8:30pm EST - 12:30pm EST), and possibly some additional during the day on weekends, but I can't promise more than that. I know the game though and have done RAF before when I used to play so when I'm logged on, I'm ready to burn through levels like a crazy person. I would prefer an email response on my gmail account which is resting27. Thanks for any interest in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Still have 2 scrolls open.

Have multiple US Scrolls of Resurrection to give out... PM if interested! also I am currently looking for someone to refer for RAF on SARGERAS ALLIANCE, I'm trying to level an alt up and want to do it fast. All i'm interested in is leveling together and also receiving granted levels. I have a 80 toon with a passenger mount so getting around will be easy. PM me if interested for either! thank you so much

Need EU Scroll?

PM me and you get 10 days free to play, then you'll have to buy a month

Only req. is that you actually buy that month (=

Deleted
    Hey

I'm currently looking for a RaF (I have an existing acount) to level with me to level 80 on one or more characters.
    I play on the Alonsus and Draenor Realm (English EU). I have 3 level 85's.
    I can provide you gold for everything you need (Spells, Mounts, Glyphs,..)
    With 300% faster leveling until 80 and many other benefits it's easy to get max level in no-time!
    Message me if you're interested or if you want some more info

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Batakap View Post
    Looking to be recruited on Alterac Mountains US Alliance side.

What I will provide:
    My own CD keys all the way up to WotLK
    Long hours of farming
    Mature attitude

What you will provide:
    Bags
    Gold
    Your time
    A level 25 guild

You can contact me via Skype : pohandrek
    Still need a partner

Cmon guys

I got 3 EU Scrolls still available if you're looking to return to WoW!

send me a message if you're interested.
    VII.

Looking for a RAF partner on US servers!

I've done raf many, times before. I just want more classes.

What I can provide if we go Rexxar- Ally:
    Bags
    Mounts
    Gold
    A lvl 25 guild
    Plenty of both pvp/pve experience

What you provide:
    Your game time/ game keys
    A positive attitude

If we don't roll on Rexxar, I won't have the capital to support both of us, but I am willing to go anywhere, horde or alliance.

A few friends and I have been seriously considering leveling a toon for Herald of the Titans. You'd be welcome to come along!

PST! I also have some scrolls of resurrection!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChazleDazzle View Post
    Looking for a RAF partner on US servers!

I've done raf many, times before. I just want more classes.

What I can provide if we go Rexxar- Ally:
    Bags
    Mounts
    Gold
    A lvl 25 guild
    Plenty of both pvp/pve experience

What you provide:
    Your game time/ game keys
    A positive attitude

If we don't roll on Rexxar, I won't have the capital to support both of us, but I am willing to go anywhere, horde or alliance.

A few friends and I have been seriously considering leveling a toon for Herald of the Titans. You'd be welcome to come along!

PST! I also have some scrolls of resurrection!
    How/Where Can I contact you ?

LOOKING TO RECRUIT YOU
    YOUR KEYS
    MY LVL BOOSTING
    CAN TRIPLE BOX AND LVL YOUR TOON FOR YOU WHEN YOU ARE AFK.
    JUST NEED NEW ACCOUNT MADE. I HAVE 85 BOOSTER TO USE. Will be fast it's not this cowboys first rodeo.
    SERVER:MANNOROTH
    FACTION:ALLIANCE
    (if you want to roll horde don't even bother pming me.)
    email me at reidel61350 post here or best way is Skype add me luckycharms1992 dont be a stranger and don't be a n00b.) if you are casual like i said I can triple box and lvl up our toons I'll be controlling booster. I play a lot everyday I am on CST time. Need someone asap GET AT ME.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by afletch004 View Post
    I am looking to be RAF'd on a US realm (preferably horde). My schedule is flexible and I can level pretty much any day but Wednesday, Friday and Saturday till around 5p.m Est. Time. Otherwise I can work to your schedule and level at your convenience.

I will buy my own expansions and hope that you could provide me with bags and some gold for mount/skills to make leveling faster. I am not new to wow, however I have not RAFd this new expansion so I am looking for an experienced RAF'er (or someone who has at least done it once.) to make a quick level to 80. I would also like to make a priest, so I can heal you if we do it through dungeons or even normal.

I never post on this site, however I have frequented it for over a year. Reply through post, or pm me your email so we can get in contact.

Thanks,

Alex.
    Hey man, I'm looking to recruit someone on US Bleeding Hollow horde, add me on skype, b_mill.
    Last edited by bmill; 2011-12-14 at 03:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Guess I'll put a couple of these out ^.^

For US

https://us.battle.net/account/activa...00052455538674
    Still have 1 Scroll open

I have 4 scrolls of resurection left! Get your free 10 days!

Pm me or add me on skype (juni2311)