Hello, im a returning player that got stuck with the annual pass when it first came out a few months ago, i am looking to get back into the game, and well what better way to do it then with new characters for MoP.

I am looking to RECRUIT someone that is interested on doing some RaF. i have characters all across realms and factions. so i can provide mounts,bags,skills, ETC. on whatever faction and on a variety of servers, i can also provide ventrilo for communication and a level 25 guild for perks

my play time is very flexible and im sure we can work a nice schedule out so we can make the best out of the 90 days. If youre interested PM me and i will reply as soon as possible, hope to hear from you soon!

LOOKING TO RECRUIT YOU ON US PVP HORDE ILLIDAN or US PVP MANNOROTH
    I RECRUIT YOU YOUR KEYS MY GOLD/BAGS/MOUNTS!
    GET AT ME ON SKYPE TODAY luckycharms1992
    EXP PLAYER 7years

ADD MY REAL ID I RECRUIT YOU reidel61350@yahoo.com going to be online all day TODAY NEED A RAF PARTNER (:

Quote Originally Posted by tapple7 View Post
    Im making a new account and looking to be recruited on a US PvP server Alliance or Horde is fine I can play mostly whenever and am wanting to level a few 80s quick PM or post if your down to recruit me
    hey add Mjrwow on skype OR email me at Rabbitrichards AT gmail. com

Quote Originally Posted by tapple7 View Post
    Im making a new account and looking to be recruited on a US PvP server Alliance or Horde is fine I can play mostly whenever and am wanting to level a few 80s quick PM or post if your down to recruit me
    Still want a RAF? my skype is gubblak

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on DRAENOR EU - Horde side.
    About me :
    17 Years atm, I live in belgium but i can speak english without any problems.
    Willing to talk on skype or ventrilo or something. Playing WoW for 4 years now,almost every class so i know what i'm talking about.
    Got enough gold to get your professions maxed,bags,spells...

What i'm asking from you :
    ATLEAST 1 lvl 80 (or 60 if you are only buying classic WoW).
    Be active and try to have fun .
    And i'm not buying your play time/games.
    Hope to meet ya !

im still looking to recruit someone on Emerald Dream-US horde side i can provide gold a level 25 guild and i am a dedicated leveler for however many character you want.
    skype-gubblak
    AIM-gimli9

RECRUITING YOU -- WoW US -- PROUDMOORE [ALLIANCE]
    your keys..
    I provide gold/bags/ext.. Will be RAFing to 80 and would be willing to do multiple toons if you want.. I can provide lvl25 guild as well.
    Ask me any questions you want..\
    I want to hit 80 very quickly, I can play 10+ hours a day for the next 9days.

PM me for realid

Skype - Chas3down
    Last edited by Brianmage; 2012-02-17 at 07:47 PM.

Deleted
    still looking to recruit (you buy your own cd keys) see my previous post

Looking to recruit someone on US servers
    PM ME HERE OR SKYPE NAME IS luckycharms1992
    I am looking to level HORDE on ILLIDAN ( BEST HORDE SERVER IN THE US) get ahold of me asap I have no job no school no life just wow (: a raf partners dream.
    YOU BUY YOUR OWN KEYS YOU FREELOADERS.
    I RECRUIT YOU
    I play 24/7. Looking to hear from someone asap been searching for a raf partner for weeks now

Recruiting

Looking to RECRUIT someone on the US servers!

I have access to gold on a few servers (some horde some alliance). I will be leveling a warlock and might even level more characters if you're interested. I play a lot, too, so we could pretty much bust out 1-80 in a weekend if you wanted or something. Please PM me and let me know if you'd like to be recruited! Thanks!

-Trip

Looking to recruit with someone on EU FROSTWHISPER SERVER pref alliance! Pm me

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited on EU KAZZAK - HORDE

I'll buy my own cd keys, gametime etc and this will be my main account so you should expect to get all the RAF mounts as well.

I expect from you:
    • Some gold for training/mounts
    • 4 Bags (pref embersilk)
    • To be quite active

I'm really active so you will have to be somewhat active as well, at least until we reach 80 - won't take long

I am looking to be RECRUITED on a US realm.

I will:
    keep my account active so you will be getting your mount and free month.
    never give you up.
    be free to level any time on the weekends except Saturday/Sunday from 9pm-1am EST (raid times) and I can be available during the week between 6pm-9pm est
    never let you down
    be available via skype/aim/vent/mumble if needed
    never run around and desert you
    provide my own cd keys and game time
    never make you cry
    level multiple characters (looking for 2 myself)
    never say goodbye
    level via dungeons or questing, or both.
    never tell a lie and hurt you

What I expect from you:
    If I have characters/friends on the realm we pick, I only ask for gold for mount/flying training. I will provide my own bags/money for skill training
    If I do not have characters/friends on the realm we pick, I will ask for gold for mount/flying training, 4 bags (preferably 20+ slot), and gold for skill training
    You must be willing to play mostly on weekends, and a small time during the week
    Not to be wanting to do every quest for loremaster achievements. The goal is level 80, hit it and quit it.
    Be interested in leveling multiple characters, I'm looking to get 2 done.

I've been playing since 2005, I know the classes and the game, and I've leveled many characters on the way, so I'm hoping this to be painless. Hit me up via PM if interested. This weekend I will be out of town, but I will be available tonight and part of tomorrow to get started.

Quote Originally Posted by dazmar View Post

I will:
    never give you up.
    be free to level any time on the weekends except Saturday/Sunday from 9pm-1am EST (raid times) and I can be available during the week between 6pm-9pm est
    never let you down
    never make you cry
    never say goodbye

What I expect from you:
    If I have characters/friends on the realm we pick, I only ask for gold for mount/flying training. I will provide my own bags/money for skill training
    If I do not have characters/friends on the realm we pick, I will ask for gold for mount/flying training, 4 bags (preferably 20+ slot), and gold for skill training
    You must be willing to play mostly on weekends, and a small time during the week
    Not to be wanting to do every quest for loremaster achievements. The goal is level 80, hit it and quit it.

I've been playing since 2005, I know the classes and the game, and I've leveled many characters on the way, so I'm hoping this to be painless. Hit me up via PM if interested. This weekend I will be out of town, but I will be available tonight and part of tomorrow to get started.
    sent you a pm

RECRUITING YOU -- WoW US -- PROUDMOORE [ALLIANCE]
    your keys..
    I provide gold/bags/ext.. Will be RAFing to 80 and would be willing to do multiple toons if you want.. I can provide lvl25 guild as well.
    Ask me any questions you want..\
    I want to hit 80 very quickly, I can play 10+ hours a day for the next 9days.

PM me for realid

Skype - Chas3down

Quote Originally Posted by dazmar View Post

I will:
    never give you up.
    never let you down
    never make you cry
    never say goodbye

What I expect from you:

Tried sending you a PM but I don't have 10 posts yet. QQ. PM me if you're interested, my post is like 2 above yours ^_^

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    looking to recruit someone on Emerald Dream-US horde i can provide gold a level 25 guild and i am a dedicated leveler for however many characters you want
    skype- lammastril

Deleted
    Lookiing to recruit someone whos buying wow and would like to do raf i can pay for mounts spells ect if we play on outland eu
    please contact me on skype : xshadows3

Looking to BE RECRUITED

What I ask:
    You provide CD Keys for as far as you want to level
    You provide 10k gold or something of similar value that we can agree upon, per toon
    You aren't a complete idiot. I have done RaF as the recruiter several times, and know the fastest ways to level. I also have heirlooms on both Illidan and Aggramar (so far). If you don't know how to level quickly, let me take the lead.

I can be contacted via PM, on Skype (harley50501211), or in game (Harleym on Illidan)
    Last edited by HarleyM; 2012-02-18 at 07:01 AM.

Hey there! Im looking to recruit someone to ILLIDAN PvP US server!
    Since this is my first char there I WILL BE ABLE TO PROVIDE A LEVEL 25 GUILD!
    Once we hit 80 or 85 I will give you 5k gold per character we level.
    I am going to try to receive some gold or so that we can use but cant make any promises.
    I've been playing for 8 years. I know everything about the game. Get a hold of me asap. Txting is the fastest way to get a hold of me 8155798445

You will need to: Buy your own CD keys!
    Have time to level fast, we can do 1-80 in one weekend.

Please add me to skype: Luckychamrs1992 I currently have MY MIC/webcam.