hey looking for a Scroll of Resurrection, my email is wreeid (at) live (dot) co (dot) uk, my name is Joshua Clark thanks

Quote Originally Posted by masterblode View Post
    hey looking for a Scroll of Resurrection, my email is wreeid (at) live (dot) co (dot) uk, my name is Joshua Clark thanks
    You should have mail, friend.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Im offering scroll of resurrection for any EU player out there. If you server transfer or play on servers Burning Blade or Outland i can provide you with 10 000 gold to start with. I can also create a character on any other realm so you can have free transfer wherever you wish. PM me your battle net account email or character name and its realm so i can cast the scroll on you. Or you can just PM for more information regarding desired server etc..
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Ive got a Scroll of Res to give out to any US account please PM me if you want one

PM me if you need a Scroll

I'll make a toon on any realm/faction you would like to transfer to!

Giving out Scrolls of Resurrection to EU-Players, just pm me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to send US scrolls, PM me with server/character name or Bnet email and I'll send it out!
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Hey there,

Looking to get back into WOW and I am interested in a Scroll of Resurrection for the new deal they are offering. Private Message me if interested first one to do it gets me!

Thanks!

Looking for a person for RAF, Kil'Jaeden or Bleeding Hollow, Alliance AND Horde. I plan on leveling at least 4 level 80s within the next month. Looking for someone to split the bill ($70.00) for all expansions. I don't mind being the recruitee or the recruiter, depending on whether you'd benefit from transfers or not. If you have an open schedule and don't want someone else to buy your game for you (and if you're looking at these realms), send me a PM or email me at aaronator@live.com

Anyone EU side that wants a scroll pm me, can also provide help and support to reach 85, help in dungeons once you hit 85 etc to get you kitted out fast in current tier. I'm on the Outland server, one of the busiest servers for pvp and has horde/alliance ratio of almost 50:50 You don't have to stay there afterwards of course but just in case you are interested.
    Last edited by pocky_rin; 2012-03-07 at 04:31 AM.

Private message me in mmo champion and I can send you a scroll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok well, apparently I can only send 2 per day, so the first two who PMd me I sent replies and scrolls to. Why oh why did blizz limit it?
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

I play on Tichondrius-US, PM if you want a scroll of ressurection!

If you need a US scroll, PM me so I can send you one! My toons are on Ner'zhul (US) by the way if you want to say hello.
    Last edited by Renwin; 2012-03-07 at 05:27 PM.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

10+ Year Old Account
    US - Akama Horde here
    Got 6 characters 8/8 all of which are moving into heroics
    Currently in 3 different well known and good guilds

If you need a scroll and are interested in a new server this one may be right for you!
    We have TONS of guilds 8/8 and lots of which are moving into heroics.

If you are good I could even get you into one of mine and we could help you gear!

I am also willing to help you level and if you need some gold for repairs and the such I got you!!!

So if you are interested in a new server and need a scroll check out Akama and see if it may be right for you!

Send me a PM with name and b.net email that you would like to receive the scroll towards and lets get you rolling

Deleted
    PM me if you want a Scroll of Resurrection. I have characters on US Lightbringer (PVE) and Tichondrius (PVP) alliance, both high population servers.

Looking to get sent a scroll, don't care about the senders faction/server. first response will be the one i accept, hoping to get it done quickly

Scroll of Resurrection available daily!

Just send me a PM! US Servers!

I will create a toon on any server to cast a scroll for free xfer and desired faction! Just let me know in the PM of any details!

Sending out 1 Scroll of Resurrection daily to anyone, EU Servers. PM me for any details/questions.

15+ Year Old Account
    These scrolls still require you to pay for the game again, doesn't it? Damn money troubles! T_T