Deleted
    Sending out SoR invitations for all EU Realms. /PM with Bnet mail

Please don't ask multiple persons for a scroll - if you PM me I'll send you one immediately.

[If you want to play on EU-Garrosh I can help you out with gold etc if you pay for 30 days.]

10+ Year Old Account
    looking to send scroll of res to someone, pm me. can help with some gold on outland-eu if you pay for 1month
    PC Specs
    Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Full Tower - CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3770K - CPU Cooler: Titan Fenrir Evo Extreme - Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V PRO - RAM: 16GB Kingston Hyper-X Genesis 1600 - GPU: 2GB GTX 680 - SSD: 120GB Intel 520 Series - HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB - PSU: Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello I'm looking for a Raf parter. I will be recruiting you, I'll pay for our expenses such as Repairs, Mounts, Riding Skill, Enchants and loads other stuff... I expect you to play alot since I'm a hardcore leveler we will be leveling alot of alts! On many different servers. I hope to hear back from you...

Pm me for more info.

And Giving out 1 Scroll Key on US on Illidan and 3 Left for Eu Outland and Stormscale Pm me your email.

Deleted
    Offering a SOR on EU, any realm. PM if interested.

Have a SOR to send, PM me and I will make a character anywhere for you If you want to transfer!

Deleted
    Hey there, I'm willing to SoR someone on EU servers, If you wish to come to Outland EU, then I can supply you with minor gold, and various different consumables.*
    If you wish to speak more, email me: lawlwut2@hotmail.co.uk or PM me on here.*

Hi i still have 1 more sor on any us realm to send out pm me ur battle.net email also i am willing tO make atoon any where if u want to transfer over there!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by abenhansen View Post
    Well I´m looking for someone to give my scroll of*Resurrection (EU), PM me or add me on skype: abenhansen1

I will *also help u to 85, give u advice, help u to get started again, tank/Heal dungs for you*until*you´re geared. Give u some gold/gems for the gear u get. I can help you on Wildhammer EU (Alliance) Or Twisting Nether EU (Horde)
    Offer still*available. Remember to tell me Realm in PM, or on skype.

Cool Looking for someone to Send me an Invite!

Hi all, I like to have another shot at the game, so please someone from East Coast Server preferred send me an invite (RAF). Planning to sub for one month!

Main Char: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Slicc/simple

Servers I would like to Be in are the following:
    If not East Cost then any of the following servers:

Korgath, Sargeras, Killjaden, Illidan, Akama, Hyjal, Frostmane (Horde preferred / but alliance will do as well)

Looking for someone I can send the Scroll of Resurrection to so I can get that mount since I am a hardcore mount collector but I cant find anyone that I can resurrect
    Anyone on EU will do
    If you decide to play on my realm (Hellfire EU) I will help with gold etc PM email if interested

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello there,
    i was wondering if the offer still stands? If it does it would be awesome if u can send a SoR to the fallowing e-mail: aleksa.radusinovic[at]gmail.com
    I've also sent u an e-mail just in case
    Thx in advance

Hey! I am looking for a scroll of rez if anyone is interested in sending me one.

Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blArgg456 View Post
    Hey! I am looking for a scroll of rez if anyone is interested in sending me one.

Thanks!
    Would be great if you gave your mail or something lol :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna repeat this, if you want a scroll of resurrection sent to you, providing a little more information in your posts will be most beneficial.

"Can I has scroll?" isn't worthwhile to anyone, yourself included.

I have a few invites to give out today if you'd like one pm me your information. this is for US servers.

Looking for someone to send a SoR in US servers, please send a pm (if it has the mail, much better)

Deleted
    LF someone that I can send scroll to, pretty please EU servers, mail me at veg86[at]gmail.com or via PM.

I can send you a scroll!

I am on EU Stormscale Horde.

PM me here, or send me a mail. andersor (at) gmail.com.

Deleted
    Offering a scroll. Main is on Twisting Nether. IF you buy gametime I'll give you 10k gold. *

Deleted
    Also looking to send a scroll, mainly because I want a month free of a WoW because I'm a cheap cunt. Regardless PM if you want info, I play on Stormreaver EU, it's a damn fine server slightly tilted towards the Horde in terms of population but it's got a good PvP and PvE scene on both sides and plenty of people on both sides as well.