Quote Originally Posted by kartacho View Post
    Hey are you willing to send SoR, i currently can't send pm so type here for more details if you are willing to send one
    I can send a SoR if you still want one! I still need the mount

Just write a char name and realm you would like to get your scroll with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaen View Post
    If you are in the EU then yes. I need either your Bnet email or char name + realm to send you a scroll =)
    My char name is Sèmperfi on Emeriss EU. Thank you for sending me i'll subscribe in a week.

My char name is Sèmperfi on Emeriss EU. Thank you for sending me i'll subscribe in a week.
    Sent you one, if it's fine from me too...

sent you a scroll =)

I hope you pick mine as you asked me =( Would get me mount nr 144!

Looking for someone to give a SoR. Looking to get the mount

I guess I am still looking to give a scroll to someone. Help me get mount nr 144! Please PM me so you don't get 10 other scrolls as well =)

Looking for someone to do recruit a friend with for WoW.

What I offer
    • Im an experienced player with multiple alts and at current time pretty geared main.
    • Ill pay for ground mounts and training
    • Ill give you bags
    • I have a ton of playtime to offer

What I require from you
    • Youll have to purchase your own games (reg WoW through at least wrath of the lich king)
    • No backing out
    • Make sure you have the time to play

I am central time. I play on Kil"Jaeden as horde. Its a pretty good balance between horde and alliance.

Send me a PM if interested.

Deleted
    Hello, im collecting mounts and i dont have the spectral one yet. So if you want SoR PM me.

Deleted
    I'm giving out a SoR to anyone on EU who wants one. i'm on Kor'Gall EU horde, a nice and calm server with a wide variety of nationalities and playstyles. we have 4 8/8 heroic guilds, nearly 50 guilds that are working on heroic modes. we also have a number of decent PvP guilds. note, you won't be able to join my guild, because we're a tight bunch of real life friends that have known each other since before WoW.

PM me with a character and server name if you're interested.

EU: Will make a character on ANY SERVER YOU REQUEST and ALLIANCE OR HORDE to suit your needs for a Scroll of Resurrection. E-mail rugizo@gmail.com with both the battle.net e-mail address AND account holder's name (in case I submit it via web and not in-game).

Have scrolls to send (SOR or RAF), and helper gold, bags, etc, and level 25 guild access. Anvilmar-US for Horde, Baelgun-US for Alliance.
    Please PM if interested.

Unfortunately, I don't have much time to play at present, so I can't do RAF power leveling. :-(

Last edited by Vandexander; 2012-03-31 at 10:27 PM.

Looking for RAF partner on Draenor EU - horde. Providing gold, bags, etc.*

Also sending SoR on Draenor.

I'm requesting a SOR (US-Servers) for mainly the rewards and getting back into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    I'm requesting a SOR (US-Servers) for mainly the rewards and getting back into the game.
    Give a character name and server if you are still interested, and I'll send one :P

---------- Post added 2012-03-31 at 09:51 PM ----------

Sent! Should be getting it within the hour

Looking to send a Scroll in the EU.

Also looking for someone for me to RAF, playing on Al'Akir horde.

Deleted
    Any EU player needs SoR?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vytz View Post
    Any EU player needs SoR?
    I'm looking for a SoR, do you need my email or can it be done via character name?

Deleted
    Having your email would be fine. I am on Auchindoun EU. PM!

As horde or as alliance, whatever you wish.

Also from Dragonmaw as alliance or Kazzak as Horde.
    Last edited by mmocaec5701872; 2012-03-31 at 11:07 PM.

Deleted
    It won't let me PM until i have 10 posts annoyingly, so bare with me. Don't really want to post my email publicly