Looking to SoR someone on US - Cho'gall will help you level from 80 - 85

PM me your info or send me a message at gigitygoo14 at Hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    I'm returning to WoW in a few days and I was wondering if anyone could throw me a scroll invite? Thanks.
    PM any info that would help me to send you one. bnet email addy, if you want to xfer to a specific server/side, etc.

I have a scroll that I can send from Sargeras US Alliance, great server if you like to PvP and a Top 3 US PvE server. Please only request a scroll if you intend to resub, send a pm with your email and I'll send a scroll.

I can send scrolls from US: Greymane (Horde) , Zuljin (Alliance) or Thrall (Horde). If you come to Thrall I'll get you invited into a level 25 guild. Of course if you didn't plan on switching servers it doesn't make a difference PM me with your battle.net email and I'll send it *fast* or email me at " ddequest AT yahoo.ca " if you can't send PMs yet.

I can send a scroll, I'm on US Moon Guard, Horde and Alliance, throw me a PM if interested.

I am interested in starting my US WoW account again. Please send me a PM w/ your email if you are interested for a SoR.
    Last edited by fizzle45; 2012-04-03 at 06:26 AM.

If anyone is interested I can send up to 4 scrolls, my toons are on US-Thaurissan. PM me if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    If anyone is interested I can send up to 4 scrolls, my toons are on US-Thaurissan. PM me if you're interested.
    I'm interested I just can't send a PM.

Deleted
    i can send you a scroll for europe, PM me if you're interested

Quote Originally Posted by fizzle45 View Post
    I'm interested I just can't send a PM.
    If you provide a realm and toon name (or your bnet email address) in reply I (or someone else) can send you a scroll.

Looking for RAF, need 3 more lvl 85's for all 10 classes, (ally) looking to make some horde on other servers also. i play alot.
    Will pay Gold, Buy you bags, gear, enchants, and gems as WE lvl TOGETHER. to 80.
    Also will send scroll, if i get a mount will pay 5k+ if toon is made on my server.
    PM on server Alterac Mountains(ally) name Víp(Alt+161= í )
    Or Replay to post, thanks for reading my post.

LOOKING TO RECRUIT SOMEONE

Server: US Kael thas or Start fressh if you want
    Faction: horde or ally

What I Will offer YOU

I will supply any gold needed for levelling (for Talents, Glyphs, Mounts etc)
    I have a level 25 guild for extra exp/perks and repairs.
    I have 5 level 85's currently and good general WoW knowledge, so if needed i should be able to help you out with any questions or tips.
    I have Vent, Skype, Teamspeak, Mumble whatever you want to use (if any at all) if you wanna chat while grinding, completely upto you.
    I'm online a lot of the time, i'm fairly flexible so we can level whenever, though the quicker the better

What YOU will need

• Your own CD keys.
    • Availablity - You don't have to be online 24/7 but I would like to level fairly quickly

Contact Info

If anyone is interested or has any questions, you can either:
    • PM me on these forums, i'll try to check back often, or
    • Message me on Skype: Bedtimethug

I'm looking to level up about 4-5 characters to level 80. Would be nice to get someone who'd be willing to level them all with me, but i'm fine with less.

Deleted
    Sending EU scrolls.... PM me your e-mail.

Deleted
    Looking for EU scroll. PM me if you can send. (With your e-mail so I can contact. Not enough posts for me to PM :/)

Deleted
    Hey
    Looking to recruit [EU]

We'll start on a Runetotem Ally side, but if you prefer another server we can start there (however i'll not be able to provide us with gold).
    I'm a really good player, know the game very well. I want to level as many char we can, and we'll do it fast.
    I expect you to get your own cd key, and purchase game time.

Looking to start up wow again. Currently have a few lvl 85's on the horde side on Laughing skull. Thinking about trying out alliance, would appreciate a Scroll of resurrecion.

You can email it to windfre$gmail$com

Borikua

Deleted
    Looking to give out a SoR @eu, start on my server and you'll get gold/25lvl guild for perks, help for lvl up etc.

Looking to try out wow again and see the new changes. Would like to use that 80 boost for another alt hehe. Anyone have a US SOR I could acquire. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aesc View Post
    Looking to try out wow again and see the new changes. Would like to use that 80 boost for another alt hehe. Anyone have a US SOR I could acquire. Thanks.
    You need to provide an email or toon + realm for us to help you.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sending SoR to eu accounts, you can start on Amy server you want, just looking for The mount. I play on bloodhoof horde Side. Pm if interested