Deleted
    Hi! I am looking for a EU scroll of resurrection! If someone could PM me asap that would be great.

Whats up mmo-champion peeps! Looking for a SoR for a med-high pop server, doesn't matter if its horde or alliance, just looking for a buddy to start playing with. Will be buying game time on Friday, two days from now. You can try to PM me but I don't think I can receive those yet, and it wont let me post this with my email in it. If you would like to just reply to this post that would be fine. Serious inquiries only please

PS, I cant pm anyone back until 10 posts, also i'm looking for a US server.
    Last edited by vardoger18; 2012-04-18 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Added Information

Strem I can SoR you but you needto send me your email and we can get this going, I havent posted 10 posts yet to pm you

Quote Originally Posted by Wooky View Post
    Sending out EU Scrolls of Ressurection. PM Me
    Hey, I would like to have a SoR on Darksorrow EU server, I cant PM you though because I don't have send 10 posts yet.

Sending out SoR and RAF invites for US. PM me, or email me at ryan_ruiner[at]hotmail.com

I'm looking to send someone a RAF. I'm on Turalyon (US-PVE) Horde. PM me or send me a message on aim: jinxed8605.

Deleted
    Sending out SoR and RaF invites on EU servers. Pm me

WTB scroll of resurrection! US

psychosis117 sent you a pm
    Last edited by Daymanmb; 2012-04-18 at 04:25 PM.

looking to send sor or raf invites on us server

---------- Post added 2012-04-18 at 09:21 AM ----------

i'll send you one whats your email

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    WTB scroll of resurrection!
    If EU pm your acc

Quote Originally Posted by zarzer View Post
    Sending out SoR and RaF invites on EU servers. Pm me
    Hey, I would like a SoR, could you reply to this comment with your email? i cant PM yet on this forum, so if you send me your email i can contact you

---------- Post added 2012-04-18 at 04:53 PM ----------

Looking for someone to send me a SoR on EU server Darksorrow! Reply to this post please, I cant PM yet!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wowmanhank View Post
    Hey, I would like a SoR, could you reply to this comment with your email? i cant PM yet on this forum, so if you send me your email i can contact you
    Bergmsn2[at]live.dk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vardoger18 View Post
    Whats up mmo-champion peeps! Looking for a SoR for a med-high pop server, doesn't matter if its horde or alliance, just looking for a buddy to start playing with. Will be buying game time on Friday, two days from now. You can try to PM me but I don't think I can receive those yet, and it wont let me post this with my email in it. If you would like to just reply to this post that would be fine. Serious inquiries only please

i'll be happy to recruit you send me a mail at dario_martina(at)yahoo.it

---------- Post added 2012-04-18 at 07:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wowmanhank View Post

---------- Post added 2012-04-18 at 04:53 PM ----------

Looking for someone to send me a SoR on EU server Darksorrow! Reply to this post please, I cant PM yet!
    my mail is dario_martina(at)yahoo.it, waiting your mail

Quote Originally Posted by zarzer View Post
    Bergmsn2[at]live.dk
    You've got mail

Deleted
    Giving SoR to any EU realm

sending sor and raf to us realm pm your email for invite
    Last edited by psychosis117; 2012-04-18 at 05:11 PM.

Deleted
    LF to ''Recruit a Friend'' someone, PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by daryous View Post
    i'll be happy to recruit you send me a mail at dario_martina(at)yahoo.it

---------- Post added 2012-04-18 at 07:01 PM ----------

my mail is dario_martina(at)yahoo.it, waiting your mail
    Send you an email

Quote Originally Posted by vardoger18 View Post

Hey, guild leader of a 6/8 H guild on Korgath, Level 25 Obviously. Large population of 85s, 3rd Highest Rated PvE Server US, as well as one of the only Balanced High Pop US Servers, feel free to contact me @ rh69@njit.edu. If you would like any more info.

Sending SoR on any EU realm PM me