Looking to receive a SoR. PM me for my battlenet email. I'm on a US server if that matters.
    Thank you

Shifthole, you can try PM'ing me if you want, I tried to send but its not quite showing up for me.
    QQ'ers are like babies, when they don't get their favored pacifier they start crying.
    -Alceus

Hi everyone! Was wondering if anyone had a SoR? If you could PM me I could provide my battle.net email. I am on a US server. Thanks!

Looking for a SOR ( have a time card ready to activate ), PM me please! I'm on a US Server.

looking to SoR someone, PM me US server. ill get on to you ASAP

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Offering up SoR for the time being. US-servers, preferably on Lothar or Thunderhorn.

Looking for potential RaFs for Mists release to speed level Monks to level cap.

PM me with information.

Deleted
    Offering SoR PM me, Eu.

Looking to recruit someone on US-Illidan Horde we need to level at least two toons to 80 on illidan, I will buy battlechest and support us with gold and supplies other than that we can level as many toons on what ever server you want to thanks reply!!

lf someone to raf with on outland-eu, can supply all that jazz you need and blablabla, pm if interested

Anyone interested in RAF? I will provide the keys, skill, & time required. What I ask is that you provide access into a competent pve guild planning on MoP progression, skill, starter gold, & time.

Hey mate, I could supply you with a level 25 guild, bags, gold and mounts if you join my server, Illidan. I play 6 hours a day on weekdays and around about 12 hours a day on the weekends.
    If you're interested, add my skype: Deadly_Srs

Looking to give an SoR to anyone on a US server. We can hang together if you want, but it's not necessary.

PM me.

Deleted
    Offering EU-SoR and looking for a RaF on Arthas-EU (german server) - Alliance side. Would help with bags, 20k gold and potions and invitation in a lvl25-guild for best convinience.

Offering SoR on US servers. PM me

Giving SOR for US Pm me

Deleted
    Looking for to get recuited on EU servers! Pm me your "offer" , also interested in SoR (how does this work?).

Thanks!

you can also add me on skype: drunkorexia1
    Last edited by mmoca60e620201; 2012-08-11 at 09:06 AM.

Looking to recruit someone on Emerald Dream - US.

You provide:
    CD keys
    Time Card

I'll give you:
    Bags upon character creation and 100g for training.
    Someone to talk to on vent/skype.
    10k gold per character we get to 80
    Invite to a level 25 guild for all perks.

I don't work, so I have quite a bit of time to play. I would like to level at least 4 characters, possibly more. Once we have finished on Emerald Dream, I'll level a few characters on a server/faction of your choice as well. I do raid on some nights, so we would be playing during the daytime and/or after my raids, depending if you're a late night person or not.

Either send me a PM here or email me at mmochampraf@gmail.com

Thanks for reading, looking forward to leveling with you.

I can also send scrolls out on US.

Deleted
    Im looking for someone to SoR me, althought it has been done before, about 5 months ago, will it still work?

Add me on skype if you want to! Ajsbeerg

Deleted
    Short story so noone gets bothered or lost between walls of text.

I am looking for a partner to start RAF and level 2 or 3 chars to 80 asap, that means you have to be hardcore and have plenty of time on your hand.
    *** Perfect candidate is someone that plays the game for long time ( 2 years ++ ) and have very good knowledge about all PVE aspects of the game (dungeons mostly) ***

Skype, Ventrilo, Mumble or any other voice softwares are NOT requiered, however if u feel chatty and got something good to talk about (not pokemon or some other similar stuff) then be my guest.

You will be the recruiter.
    I want either the game keys, either the GC Code to make it fair for both sides, since u're getting an awesome mount and gametime. If you dont agree with condition, stop reading here.
    I dont need any services from the recruiter, dont really care if we remain friends after, is totally up to you. I can work my way to the top with gold or guild or anything (with ease id say).
    Any Realm and Faction will do (as long as it is English).

If you are interested and meet the requierements please add me on skype: pg_4u_pall

I am looking to get a SOR invite.

Jim Rose

rosedjimmy at gmail dot c o m