Hello,

I am currently looking to recruit someone, On black-rock horde, I have been playing wow for 6+yrs i have tons of exe with raids, High End arena, I have 4 85s, I play mon-friday 6:30pm est time till late, I have skype and a 25 man guild, I will provide the guild 1k+ if needed more i can do that, I have Skype, I am looking somone willing to lvl atleast 2 toons to 80, I have all my toons with the gold on blackrock, Someone that plays the time i play,

You Provide
    your time

What I Provide
    CD keys

I am Willing to buy all the keys skype name is awakeningx, add me there and i will get back to you, I want to start asap, I can also send out SORS also
    I am looking to lvl a monk also when MOP comes out
    Last edited by Aftermathxx; 2012-08-21 at 11:53 PM.

I'm still looking for a SoR. I currently have several older characters on Earthen Ring, so I would prefer an invite from someone there as my first option, but I am open to other good U.S. PVE servers. Sorry, I'm not interested in a PVP server at this time.

What you get from me - I will quickly pay for 30 days of game time, so you can get your mount.

What I need in return - Just some things to help get me started back up in the game: start-up gold, some decent size bags, and anything else you are willing to thrown in to help a returning player who has been gone for a while.

If you are interested send me an email at zeddakis (at) gmail (dot) com along with your server if it is not Earthen Ring and let me know what kind of start-up help you can provide me.

Thanks,
    Zed

Quote Originally Posted by Gremthar View Post
    Hey
    Gremthar from Argent Dawn - EU here.

I wish to recruit european players back into playing Wow.
    I can also grant scrolls of resurrection.

All you gotta do is send me a pm, or poke me on my email Solve.tjugen(at)gmail.com.
    Can also poke me on Skype. My username is Solve91.

Thanks and hope to see you soon
    Still looking for EU players who want to be recruited back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, I'm a Horde player on Zul'jin (US). It's a very active realm (PVE) on Eastern time. I am looking for someone to recruit. You must make an account, pay for the original WoW game (at least) and 2 months of game time in order for me to get the RaF mount. I will give you 20k gold (8k up front and 12k once I get the mount) to get you on your way. I'll also provide bags, a lvl 25 guild invite for perks, and can even level a bit depending on our free time. I'm not sure if we can still grant people free levels, but if so I can do that as well. I'm also very knowledgeable on many classes. *aqua3aries (at) live (dot) com*

Hello,

I am currently looking to recruit someone, On black-rock horde, I have been playing wow for 6+yrs i have tons of exe with raids, High End arena, I have 4 85s, I play mon-friday 6:30pm est time till late, I have skype and a 25 man guild, I will provide the guild 1k+ if needed more i can do that, I have Skype, I am looking somone willing to lvl atleast 2 toons to 80, I have all my toons with the gold on blackrock, Someone that plays the time i play,

You Provide
    your Time

What I Provide
    CD keys, Cept for Mist of panda

I am Willing to buy all the keys skype name is awakeningx, add me there and i will get back to you, I want to start asap, I can also send out SORS also
    I am looking to lvl a monk also when MOP comes out, I want to start asap
    Last edited by Aftermathxx; 2012-08-22 at 03:30 AM.

Looking to level up mostly Alliance side, Emerald Dream

I can level up a few on horde if you want aswell.

All my gold is on Horde side unfortunately

I will pay all the way up to Cata

I just need you to level up 4-5 characters.

---------- Post added 2012-08-21 at 09:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by James4444 View Post
    Once the new mount comes out I would very much like a RAF partner.
    already did bro.
    Last edited by HaStyle; 2012-08-22 at 01:15 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by James4444 View Post
    Once the new mount comes out I would very much like a RAF partner.
    It's already there.

Looking to be recruited!

Vanilla player, have levelled 15+ characters to level 80+ across multiple accounts on beta and on live in the post cata vanilla zones so definitely know my stuff. Level 60 without perks takes about ~11 hours so with RAF would be steamrolling. I would prefer we choose classes that allow a tank/healer set up, as we can control the speed at which we do the dungeons (read: very fast), that plus the fact that most of the damage comes from AOE tanking sub level 50ish.

I am GMT +10, but can be on most times to get at least 2 characters to 80. Would prefer highly populated Alliance servers, am open to most. MUST be a PVP server. Add muffinsxo86 to skype to chat. Requesting that you pay for all bags, training, mounts (AT LEAST 280% flying) for main character. Would like to do this fairly quickly.

EDIT: US server
    Last edited by Whisslol; 2012-08-22 at 01:47 AM. Reason: US

Please READ this post carefully

I am looking to be recruited by you on US or OCEANIC REALMS . I am buying the expansions up to cataclysm . I will be continuing on that account so after 2 months you will get the RAF mount if everything works out.

Here are my terms and cannot be negotiated :

1: You must be able to play 3+ hours a night and by night I mean after 1130 Pacific coast time. This means you must typically be a late night gamer . The realm and faction does not matter much but I very much prefer not to play on a low pop realm.

2:You must be over the age of 21.I will also have to interview you via vent ,mumble,teamspeak ( whatever it is you have access to )before you recruit me so I can make sure your not a nut job.You also must be able to use one of the voice chat programs as we level for speed sakes .

3:You must provide at least a level 8+ guild . You must provide me with bags( frostweave ) and some starting gold ...75 gold level 20,1000 gold at 60 and 5000 gold at 80 and also be able to provide or buy me glyphs as we level.

4: You must be mentally stable and friendly !! Also please be willing to level at least 3 toons including a monk when MOP comes out . Unless your on the realm proudmoore I wont have boa's so if you use yours you will have to skip some quest turn ins so we stay with the RAF bonus range

What you get !!

1: Older and very friendly guy . I have played since vanilla but I want a fresh start on a new realm with hopefully good pvp and good raiding over all .

2: I have done Raf before and I know a lot of tricks for power leveling fast.

3:I don't have family obligations so I can play pretty much everyday after 1130 pm Pacific coast time after I get off of work . I can also play all day on my days off .

4: Finally You get a free month of game time and the nice new raf mount if you can stick with me for 2 months . Please note this if you stop wanting to level and flake on me or decide you cannot play at the times I play etc etc ..I will close this account so you do not get the mount . Just a friendly warning .

Also as a side note it would be nice( but not required ) if you have a decent geared pvp 85 in case we are getting camped or at least know someone who could help us .

Contact me via e-mail the_red_emperor at yahoo.com or leave a way for me to contact you here ..or send me a mail here at mmo champ I check it often :-)
    Last edited by Elite Peon; 2012-08-22 at 02:35 AM.

Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone, we'll preferably be on the US server: Illidan and on the Horde faction.

What I provide:
    - 5000 gold
    - I'll pay for all of your expenses (Skills, mounts, gear, etc.)
    - My time and experience

What you provide:
    Just bring yourself and the game

I'm looking to make as many 80's as you want, I play around 6-12 hours per day, so I'm very flexible.
    If you're interested either PM or add my msn: Aaronmo.o@hotmail.com or my skype: Deadly_Srs

Hello,

You Provide
    your Time

What I Provide

I'm looking to recruit someone. You must have plenty of time to play and not waste my time. I've recruited 2 people and neither have been on for the last couple weeks which has fucked me as I'm rerolling monk.

I'm on tichondrius-us horde.

What I provide:
    BAGS
    Gold for training
    Time
    Level 25 guild
    Lots of Leveling experience

What you provide:
    Keys
    time
    A sense of humor

Again, if you don't have the time, then don't waste mine.

Add me on Skype @ swiverz, pm me on the forums here, or email me @ doctordot04@gmail.com

Deleted
    Looking To Get A RAF on EU Servers,

I'm Looking For A RAF Person on the server : RuneTotem,
    I Think It's A Good Server And That's Where We Play On!
    I Am An Alliance And I Am Not Very Interresented In Playing Horde. I Would Love To Level With You Since I Am Alot
    Online. And Me And My Guild Can Help You With Several Things.

What you need to provide :
    ~ Game Keys
    ~ Be active for leveling some characters
    ~ Gametime

I Will Provide You :
    ~ 50% Game Keys? (Negotiable)
    ~ Bags
    ~ Level 25 Guild
    ~ Gold (Negotiable How Much You Need)
    ~ A Tank For Good Queue's

Contact Me On :
    ~ Email ; 050rolandos@gmail.com
    ~ Skype ; Rolandos582
    ~ PM On The Site ; Rolandos
    Last edited by mmoc64269b9bee; 2012-08-22 at 04:17 AM.

can i have a scroll of res please on europe.
    il be very obliged and il upgrade it asap
    server doesnt matter.. any1 is welcome

---------- Post added 2012-08-22 at 11:56 AM ----------

my account name is alixalman

and its on hotmail

alixalman"at"hotmail"dot"com
    Last edited by alixalman; 2012-08-22 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alixalman View Post
    can i have a scroll of res please on europe.
    il be very obliged and il upgrade it asap
    server doesnt matter.. any1 is welcome

---------- Post added 2012-08-22 at 11:56 AM ----------

my account name is alixalman

and its on hotmail

alixalman"at"hotmail"dot"com
    Sent you an invite.Wont take long until u receive it.If by any chance u dont see one in a few hr check your trash bin on your email.
    Welcome back

I'm Looking For A RAF Person on the server : Darrowmere U.S or Wyrmrest Accord U.S

I'm a dedicated Player looking to level up Quick as possible, I've played this game for Over 5 years
    You must be willing to spend time leveling and be quick as possible. I'm in the West coast(Pacific Standard Time), but I can manage to Level with Almost any Timezone

What you need to provide :
    - Add Game Keys
    - Be active Atleast 3-5 hours per day
    - Add Gametime

I Will Provide You with:
    - More than 5 80's toons
    - Dungeon Runs
    - Bags
    - Level 25 Guild
    - Up to 10,000 gold Per Toon Once leveled to 80 (Negotiable How Much You Need) I have Over 173,000 gold saved up
    - A Tank or Heals For Good Queue's

Contact Me:
    ~ Email: RelapsedProductions(AT)live.com
    ~ Skype: Relapsed4

Hello there! Looking to recruit someone on Zuljin Horde side. Want to level 2 - 3 characters more would be cool. I usually play 8 - 12 hours a day. If you want i'll make toons on your choice of server after we are done on mine and and level there with you.

I will Provide:
    -Level 25 Guild
    -6 Years Of experience
    -Bags, 5000 Gold.
    -Skype, or Vent I have both.

You Provide:
    -Game Keys (I have an extra cata key)
    -Time to play
    -Game time

Contact me on here with pm. Skype: aaron.m.pulice Or e-mail aaron.pulice@gmail.com

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Friendly player.
    Gamecards for both of us.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    Willing to Pay for 2-3 extra months for you.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me ( They are very cheap this week so be fast! Discount goes until 27.08 )

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345
    Last edited by mmoc8c9b49ac82; 2012-08-22 at 01:57 PM.

Looking to recruit on Bleeding Hollow - US

What I provide :
    A skilled leveler, I have 9 current 85s and leveled them all up during Cata without Heirlooms.
    Someone who has been playing WoW since Dec 2004 (Almost a 8 year veteran).
    Bags / Glyphs / Normal flying & epic riding / 500g for every level 80 we get.

What you provide :
    Your time
    Your game keys

Contact me on Skype @ Roxx_chance or at real-id : Efex669@hotmail.com || Serious offers only please, I am looking to level a minimum of 3 characters and would like to get started as soon as possible, I will be leveling as dps (I've tanked & healed for the majority of my WoW career and I need a change of pace)

Hello,

You Provide
    your Time

What I Provide