High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm Looking For A RAF Person on the server : Bleeding Hollow - US,
    I Play horde and am looking for someone to level two toons with me. (One preferably before MoP, and a Monk during MoP) I am located in GMT-4 (EST)

What you need to provide :
    ~ Be active for leveling some characters
    ~ Gametime

I Will Provide You :
    ~ Classic + WotLK + Cata
    ~ Bags
    ~ Gold
    ~ A fair amount of leveling time

Contact Me On :
    ~ Email ; johnbeelick@gmail.com
    ~ PM On The Site ; JohnBeelick

Signature done by Eis

Have SoR EU, pm me to get it

Deleted
    I can RAF / SOR from Kazzak PVP EU server.

PM with email and I will send it over.

Kazzak is an awesome super busy server and the SoR includes a free transfer for one of your players

Deleted
    I can RAF from Shadowsong EU server

PM me with your email address and I will instantly send you an email.

Looking to recruit someone how is serious. Want to level some characters. I usually play 8 - 12 hours a day.

Realm: Zul'jin
    Faction: Horde

I will Provide:
    -Level 25 Guild
    -6 Years Of experience
    -Bags, 5000 Gold.
    -Keys up to cata (if you need it)
    -Skype, or Vent I have both.

You Provide:
    -Time to play
    -Game time

Contact me on here with pm. Skype: aaron.m.pulice Or e-mail aaron.pulice@gmail.com

Need a scroll for 7 days. Just send me a PM if you want my email address.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Lf SoR

looking for SoR

Stafford.S.Taylor
    Gmail
    Thanks!

Deleted
    Have a SoR for EU
    Pm me

Deleted
    Offering EU-SoR and looking for a RaF on Arthas-EU (german server) - Alliance side. Would help with bags, 20k gold and potions and invitation in a lvl25-guild for best convinience.

PM or email me at g-khan@gmx.net

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    10+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Gamecards for both of us.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    Willing to Pay for 2-3 extra months for you.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me ( They are very cheap this week so be fast! Discount goes until 27.08 )

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwarrior View Post
    RECRUITER -

A veteran of 8+ years having extensive gameplay/ raiding experience -

Looking for a good RAF Partner to roll Horde on Korgath-US and make atleast 2 characters Immediately!

Usual perks will be given - Gold 2.5k after each lvl 80, 20 slot Bags x 8 , Glyphs, spell training, Normal Mounts, etc..

Additional 10k gold after you pay for 2 months of gametime and Grant levels to my upcoming Monk on either of those servers.

What I expect is your time with dedication and game-keys now that its just 20$ USD only till 27th this month.

Time of Play will be Oceanic based like Singapore Time/ ACST so please be sure you can make those times during day/ till midnight.

Please PM here or reply to this post, will be checking it quite often.
    Still looking for candidates ~
    Last edited by Stormwarrior; 2012-08-25 at 11:19 AM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have a scroll for anyone that wants it.

Also looking to recruit someone, as to power level my priest asap.

Preferred server Thaurissan - US

PM me, once level 80 will pay 5k or so to help you out with what ever.

conjohnson6
    I have a scroll of resurrection to give out for US realms. Im

Alliance on Kil'Jadaen -- one of the most balanced servers with very skilled PvPer's on both factions and world PVP is ongoing every night.

PM me if interested.

EDIT: KJ is in the top 10 (or top 5) servers with most players on.
    Last edited by conjohnson6; 2012-08-25 at 12:09 PM.

Looking for a scroll of resurrection, US realm. 30 days will be bought soon after.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigsawn View Post
    Looking for a scroll of resurrection, US realm. 30 days will be bought soon after.
    I can help you out, just let me know where u want it to be from faction/server and your ID.

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited to an EU realm, I would provide all my own expansions, and my own game time.
    All i would want from you is a nice amount of gold and to power level a few characters 1-80 quite quickly.
    I will also be getting the 2 months game time for myself so you will receive some easy level 80's, a nice mount and i will be playing when mop comes out so i will be able to grant you panda 40 free levels. so you could go from 40-80 within 5 minutes =)

Skype me if interested so we can speak more: KdotHay

pm me your skype so we can discuss there? I cant send pms yet on this board...

10+ Year Old Account

This is yet another repost updated for the present times. Both my accounts are active through the rest of 2012 and I have 10 scrolls I can give out. See the three quoted texts below for the elevator speech, PLEASE read ALL THREE for the full picture before you PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post

US Alliance Uther, Maiev, Carine and/or Darrowmere
    US Horde Shadowmoon, Cenarius and/or Uther

I'm looking to RECRUIT a few people to do RAF with. Before I get into what I'm looking for, here's what you get just for taking the time to RAF with me:

1. The <Serene Adventure> Treatment: I'm the Guild Master of <Serene Adventure>, which exists on all of the listed servers I play on except Cairne (which I play on). Guild Members automatically get the following just for being in my guild or joining the guild I'm a Co-GM of on Cairne:

A. Free Crafting for Life from ALL my chars (I have every single profession represented on all six servers)
    B. Free Riding/Epic Riding + Mount/Epic Mount at Level 20 and 40, respectively.
    C. Guild Runs guaranteed.

2. Free Dual Spec @ 30: Once you hit level 30 I will give you the 10G to get Dual Spec.

3. 100G to get you started + Gear for your class (Including DEATH KNIGHTS and MONKS).

4. Free Ports/Summons to complete certain Holiday Achievements (Midsummer, Lunar Festival, Hallow's End, etc.)

5. 250G for Azarothian Flight (asuming you're exalted with SW/Org by 60 and have upgraded to Cata)

Now that we have that out of the way, know that they are ALL guaranteed should you do RAF with me. You don't even have to join my Guild for #1 but you can if you want. Now on to what I need in a RAF partner or ten:

1. Preferably someone willing to play on one of the servers I already have characters on: Uther, Cenarius, Darrowmere, Maiev, Carine and/or Shadowmoon UNLESS we swap Real IDs, which mostly eliminates the need for us to play on the same server.

2. A willingness to level a character to at least 80. You are getting TRIPLE experience and free level ups thanks to how RAF works.

3. A willingness to buy the full game up to Cataclysm, if possible and/or 3 months of WoW. You now get The Burning Crusade free of charge via digitial download so...yeah ^_^

4. Be sociable. It'd be boring if I did all the talking, yes?

5. MUST be a legit player. I've had prior experience dealing with people who use RAF for malicious purposes and know what to look for.

6. IF new to WoW, be open advice on being good at their class or learning the ins and outs of the game. Disregard this if you're a returning player.

Note you must say YES to all of the above or no dice. Take it or leave it.

Extra Info:

-Please PM me or E-Mail me so we can work out the details if you are interested. You may send me a PM or contact me via E-mail at btboston@live.com. The subject should be RAF or Recruit a Friend so it doesn't get purged from my Inbox. Thats not the E-Mail I use for WoW Logins so feel free to use it.

-My offer will stand INDEFINITELY as long as people are willing to let me recruit them. I live in Boston so that's the Eastern Standard Time Zone (US EST). If you live outside my time zone, let me know so we can work on times that are good for both of us to play.
    Here's the updated text from my second Recruitment Posting. It was updated since I last reposted it here.

Non-Negotiables

1. Must commit to playing on one of the US Alliance or US Horde Servers I play on for at least the free month. The servers I play on are Uther (PvE) Alliance and Horde, Cenarius (PvE) Alliance and Horde, Darrowmere (PvE) Alliance, Shadowmoon (PvP) Horde, Maiev (PvP) Alliance and Carine (PvE) Alliance.

2. Must be sociable and preferably mature. I can be fun and reward people who are fun =D

What I Give You

1. My real ID (you get it in-game).

2. My contact info: btboston@live.com (NOT my Real ID, I'm not stupid), aurabolt84 (AIM), MMO-Champion PMs and/or my personal forums. I give you all of this now, #1 after.

3. 1000G, 4 Bags and every FP on Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms if you choose Cairne (my XT-53 Touring Rocket is there) to hold you straight to Lv. 80 (or 85 if you get Cata).

Sidenote: I have a Guild on Cenarius (Alliance and Horde side), Darrowmere (Alliance side), Uther (Alliance and Horde side), Maiev (Alliance side), Carine (Alliance side, where my mains are) and Shadowmoon (Horde side). Ergo, I must STRONGLY suggest picking one of those to RAF with me. 'cause I can really hook you up =D

What I Need from You

1. Your contact info.

2. Your time and patience, etc.

3. Able to speak/understand English.

4. Willingness to play on one of the servers listed above.

...On the off-chance you're rerolling for me and you have a Celestial Steed/Winged Guardian on your main, I'll buy you the two Vanity Pets of your choice or RAF for you. That's more than generous, I think ^_^
    And finally the last posting I made. Again, it's been updated for the present times.

Looking to recruit someone via RAF.

Here are the servers I play on, all US:

Uther Alliance and Horde
    Cenarius Alliance and Horde
    Darrowmere Alliance
    Shadowmoon Horde
    Maiev Alliance
    Cairne Alliance

What I can offer if you if you're willing to help me out are as follows:

-Care package to start on one of the listed realms (Gold and Bags)
    -Free Rides, etc. on Cairne (my 85 Warlock has the 2-seater RAF Rocket)
    -1 RAF Recruitment from me to you per account in the future (I have 2 accounts)

My contact info is as follows:

MSN: btboston
    Twitter: Brendan2k5
    Real ID: You'll get this later.
    My Actual E-Mail: btboston@live.com

Let's get in touch and try to work something out xD
    ...There yoiu have it. Here's hoping people are interested in working with me XD
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Deleted
    my skype username is: kdothay

Looking for a RaF on US-Darkspear(A) or US-Area52(H). I will be paying for the game and all expansions, as well as 2 full months of game time. I am located in EST, and will be rolling a Resto/Enh Shaman. My main focus will be PvE, but will eventually PvP as well.
    Last edited by xxfamouss; 2012-08-25 at 04:40 PM.