Update, I'm sending out US SoR and a RaF to anyone who needs it! For the RaF -
    I'll offer 1K gold, all mount training, run you through dungeons on my main (85), free bags, and an invite to a level 25 guild. All I want is for you to buy the 2/3 months/upgrade to Cataclysm. If you hurry, you can get upgraded all the way for $20.

Just send me a PM with your Battle.net email address and your requested service (RaF/SoR), and I'll send it your way!

---------- Post added 2012-08-25 at 05:10 PM ----------

Also on the same note, I'm looking to possibly be recruited on an EU server. Looking for a partner who can provide gold/bags and a friendly leveling enviornment, I'll pay for all upgrades/game time. NOT LOOKING FOR HARDCORE PLAYING, I gotta do stuff out of WoW as well, but we'd play everyday at least.
    QQ'ers are like babies, when they don't get their favored pacifier they start crying.
    -Alceus

Deleted
    Vuskar add me on skype, we will sort something out

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBeelick View Post
    I'm Looking For A RAF Person on the server : Bleeding Hollow - US,
    I Play horde and am looking for someone to level two toons with me. (One preferably before MoP, and a Monk during MoP) I am located in GMT-4 (EST)

What you need to provide :
    ~ Be active for leveling some characters
    ~ Gametime

I Will Provide You :
    ~ Classic + WotLK + Cata
    ~ Bags
    ~ Gold
    ~ A fair amount of leveling time

Contact Me On :
    ~ Email ; johnbeelick@gmail.com
    ~ PM On The Site ; JohnBeelick
    Need someone quick! only 2 days left until you hae to buy your own game keys :P

Signature done by Eis

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBeelick View Post
    Need someone quick! only 2 days left until you hae to buy your own game keys :P
    Just emailed you.

Scroll

Can someone send me a Scrolls of Resurrection email- Ccorbin2303 at gmail

Quote Originally Posted by Ccorbin2303 View Post
    Can someone send me a Scrolls of Resurrection email- Ccorbin2303 at gmail
    Sent .. Enjoy.

Deleted
    Still looking to recruit on Sylvanas EU while the games are really cheap !
    I offer you gold,level 25 guild,friendly leveling atmosphere and perhaps a raiding guild if you are interested.
    What you provide ofcourse are the gamekeys and your precious time.
    PM me here for further info

Deleted
    Looking to recruit a mature, funny and chill person, with whom i can lvl and have some fun in Wow, maybe even have some fun in arena once mop comes live (ofc i also plan on playing pve).

I offer a fun and chill lvling experience, bags and gold and a very flexible play times.
    Some informatiom about myself. I first started playing wow back in 2008 and have played since then till about 3-4 months after Cata launch. A few days back a huge urge to play wow came over me, so i decided to start my epic search for a good raf partner (not an easy task) to lvl the chars i plan to play in mop.

I have tons of arena experience with all classes except dk and hunter,and got as high as 2400s in 2v2 and 2300s in 3v3.(and 2.2k on almost all classes that i have played).My pve xp is not bad either, having cleared all Wotlk raids within the first or second month after their release.

As for myself irl, i am a Romanian 20 year old dude who lives in Germany ( studying Biology at the University there).

I am playing Sylvanas Horde EU.

Hope i fit your expectations for a good raf partner and you mine.
    Looking forward on hearing from you. ( On skype or vent while we are playing, i like to chat)

Add me on skype for extra information: sorinutzu_ro
    Last edited by mmoc99cea1ece7; 2012-08-25 at 10:13 PM.

Looking to recruit someone to WoW.

I need the person to be active and level up with me in Mok'Nathal US-Alliance.

-Must buy your own game keys and time(atleast up to level 80)
    -Will provide a level 25 guild
    -Will provide spell training and mounts
    -Will provide a friendly atmosphere
    -Must be active
    -Will level as much characters as possible

Contact me for more info at skype: exilednathan or at my e-mail: thebosspr(at)hotmail(dot)com or PM HERE

I would also level a monk with you in Mok Nathal US-Alliance up to level 90 with you have a good raiding guild that we could join.

Deleted
    Looking for a SoR sent to me (EU). Pm me for e-mail adress.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exceeed View Post
    Looking for a SoR sent to me (EU). Pm me for e-mail adress.

PM sent. I will be online the next few hours, if you are interested

I need a Scroll of Resurrection if anyone is interested, I am looking to get back in to wow again beginning this month. pm me fr email. TY
    Last edited by Anaeska; 2012-08-26 at 07:04 AM.

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    10+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Gamecards for both of us.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    Willing to Pay for 2-3 extra months for you.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me ( They are very cheap this week so be fast! Discount goes until 27.08 )

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Deleted
    I can RAF / SOR from Horde Kazzak PVP EU server.

PM with email and I will send it over.

Kazzak is an awesome super busy horde server and the SoR includes a free transfer for one of your players

Giving out SOR just need name and email on the account to send them out. GO GO

US SERVERS
    Last edited by Mahri7; 2012-08-26 at 09:51 AM.

I am looking for someone to RaF with.

I can play most hours, and WILL provide you with help, pay for bags, give class tips, answer any of your questions, and if you require gold then it shant be a problem, mounts and training will also be covered.

Can help gear you when 80: ill be looking for a lot of gear to transmog so you can count on it.

If you are looking for fast leveling, massive grinding then thats what I want as well.

If you wish to play on the same server as me: Draenor - EU for benefits such as helping with questing etc.

Either faction will be ok with me, id be leveling a rogue however at first and a druid after.

4 level 85's to help you with.

* PM me anytime.

Deleted
    hi, i need a SoR on a EU server.
    krmilitaer@hotmail.com

Looking to recruit someone to WoW.

I need the person to be active and level up with me in Mok'Nathal US-Alliance.

-Must buy your own game keys and time(atleast up to level 80)
    -Will provide a level 25 guild
    -Will provide spell training and mounts
    -Will provide a friendly atmosphere
    -Must be active
    -Will level as much characters as possible

Contact me for more info at skype: exilednathan or at my e-mail: thebosspr(at)hotmail(dot)com or PM HERE

I would also level a monk with you in Mok Nathal US-Alliance up to level 90 with you have a good raiding guild that we could join.

Deleted
    Sor sent, it will arive shortly

Looking for SoR. US. dupeunc at gmail