Anyone looking for a SOR/RAF sent a tell with your toon name and email and ill shoot you an invite. If you'd like to do the RAF I am on horde side doomhammer realm Oceanic (25) guild that is top 3 on horde. Were a very active guild with over 800 members and I can power level you up and run you through dungeons and raids.

I can give SoR on EU servers
    PM me

Deleted
    Looking to Recruit A Friend on EU (Horde@Blackhand)!
    Blackhand is the Top Horde PvE server in the German community and hosts raiding guilds of every skill level and size as well as PvP guilds. The server is very populated and it's community rather friendly and helpful (regarding the size).

I'm willing to offer:
    • gold for bags, glyphs, mount & riding skill
    • level 25 guild
    • TS-server, Skype or whatever means of communication you prefer
    • mounts with vendors & multiple seats available
    • playing at least 2 characters to 80 or above
    • experience with every aspect of the game (PvE/PvP, tank/heal/dd, achievements, professions, etc.)
    • money for a month worth of game time once I've received the free to play month

• leveling characters on the realm of your choice (EU) - obviously without some of the benefits listed

You should be willing to offer in return:
    • your own game key & expansions (including Lich King)
    • your own first month of game time (the second one will be paid by me)
    • time and motivation to level at least two characters to 80 or above
    • communication skills and a mature character

Just PM me if you're interested!

Deleted
    Hello I'm looking to RaF. You need to be active and buy your own game keys. I can provide gold for epic mount and company when levelling. I play on EU Silvermoon Alliance but I'm willing to play on a different server. Add me on skype: username1221

Giving away Scrolls of ressurection for EU servers
    PM me your e-mail address if interested

LF Raf EU REALMS.

Will be Leveling atleast 2-3 80s on Kazzak Horde side and Bronze Dragonflight Alliance side.

Kazzak is one of the best Horde Populated realms and home to many top guilds.

You Provide:

All games up too Wrath.
    Time, i want to get them done in around 2 weeks.
    Some sort of previous game experience, i don't want to be teaching you the game as we are playing, please know what you are doing.

What i Provide.

Top Level Guild
    Boosts at 85 in Dragon Soul for gear.(Optional as MoP is coming out soon)
    Cataclysm, (Once we ding 2 80s i will purchase Cata for you, if you would like to continue too 85)
    Fast leveling, we can burn through dungeons or quests, whichever we decide.

Please PM me on here if you are interested. I would prefer someone in the early 20's age range so we have some stuff to talk about in common (no offence old people), but doesn't really bother me.

Thanks and have a nice day .

Hey all, old school player looking to come back for MOP. would like a scroll. I have 5 or 6 85s i think. all are on bloodscalp US. dont rly know how this scroll things works but msg me w info. ty !

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited!

Hey, i'm looking to be recruited and to use the RAF system to lvl up a couple of characters to 80/85.

Pretty much explaining all in this youtube video. w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=hQN3eVkZBYs&feature=plcp
    Last edited by mmoc05d8fd91ea; 2012-09-20 at 11:38 PM.

Deleted
    Offering SoR for EU. Playing on Darksorrow alliance.
    Also offering:
    spot in lvl 25 guild
    help with lvling to 85
    some lvl 85 gear
    10k gold when u i get mount

skype >> m-tiss

PM me if you need a scroll of resurrection or if you are looking for RaF on any EU servers.
    I am going to level new characters soon.

Hi there!
    I am an experienced player (playing since vanilla, raiding since BC) looking for someone to recruit long enough to get the mount (2 months). I play on US servers, live in an eastern time zone, and am predominantly Horde. I would like to take this opportunity to level another tank (or two), so we would be able to queue reasonably fast. If you're willing to level on Sisters of Elune (US RP), I can provide some financial support to sweeten the deal (I have 3 cataclysm level toons, vendor mounts, multi-passenger mounts). Otherwise, I'd just prefer that we roll horde. I am willing to do Alliance, but ultimately that would mean I would probably be paying for faction/server transfers once our link was over, so we'd have to talk about it. I play almost every night for an hour or two and have Fridays off from work (so i can basically play all day then). I play weekends, too, but when varies greatly depending on my RL plans. I'm easygoing and have a sense of humor. I also like long walks on the beach.

PM me, let's talk about it and see if we can work something out. I want that bonus xp and the mount! MAYBE WE COULD EVEN BE PANDAS!

Tambien hablo espanol. I also speak spanish, in case that's a factor.
    Last edited by apathyosis; 2012-09-13 at 11:32 AM.

Deleted
    So I recently bought lots of keys and I'm intending to use em for various multiboxing purposes.
    However I figured instead of spending the key I'm asking if perhaps anyone of you guys want to RAF it instead.
    By RAFing me, you can choose if you just want 1 month gametime added to your account, or want the RAF mount aswell.

At the moment I charge just 6.50€ or $7.50 for a month of gametime. And if you want the mount also it's 13€ or $15.
    If you just want X amount of monthly gametime that's no problem either.
    Just send me multiple RAF invitations.

Feel free to add me on Skype: WoW.Guld
    Both EU and US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking TO SEND a SoR on EU.
    Pm me your character / realm if you're intrested.

looking to Send a SOR on US realms. PM me your email / character / realm if interested. TY

looking to send a sor US alliance stormrage just send me your info in a pm if you need one

Looking to send a SoR for US horde.

Need SoR for EU account:
    - info@topcreative-webdesign.com

Thanks and please no PM... :S

edit: Tried to send you one, think it went through.
    Last edited by jediboy2003; 2012-09-13 at 04:04 PM.

Deleted
    Looking for someone to play with me on realm Mazrigos.
    I have level 7 Warlock, (Gnome) there, but i'm playing on starter thingy.
    So feel free to join me if you want. Send me a PM or friend request on Skype: palaylos

Looking to RECRUIT someone on US Server.

Server: US Cenarius-Alliance. We can also level on a different server after we level 1-2 toons on Cenarius.

What I provide:
    Starter gold - 500g per toon
    The moment I get the RaF mount - 15,000g
    LVL 25 Guild Perks
    BiS 409 ilvl Frost/Blood DK for fast dungeon runs
    Competent PvP partner (2050 RBG/1900 Arena exp)

What YOU provide:
    Your own CDKeys/Gametime.
    Flexible schedule.

I'm interested in leveling 1, maybe 2, characters initially.
    I have a flexible schedule so we can discuss schedules and work things out!

I want to level a lock or hunter, so it would be nice if you were to level a tank or healer class, but not necessary.
    We can also go full out questing if you don't like dungeons, or do a healthy mix of both!

Feel free to contact me with any questions through forum PMs.