Deleted
    Hi,

Looking for a RAF on Kazzak EU as Alliance ONLY... I will recruit you...

Looking to get it done within a week!
    Can Play from 10-6pm UK Time

Must be experienced so that it can be fast...
    Aiming to do quests and dungeon runs...
    Also can invite you to guild to give 10% XP with other perks too
    Must provide your own gold for mounts etc...

msg me MMO...
    Last edited by mmoc0696d3a382; 2011-02-19 at 10:44 PM.

Recruting You

Looking for a RAF partner, I will recruit you.

What can I offer?
    -Daily play time
    -Years of wow experience
    -Knowledge of every class
    -I will pay for you're vanilla and two months via paypal after we level a set of characters to 60. If we level 3 more sets of characters to 60 I will pay for your BC and WOTLK

What is required of you?
    -You should play frequently, hopefully a couple hours a day
    -You must be knowledgeable of WoW (I'm not asking you to be pro just know what you are doing)
    -You must be willing to level at least one set of characters to 60

Additional Information
    -We will be playing alliance on Laughing Skull (US)
    -I can supply a ventrillo server if necessary
    -I live in central time zone

Send a PM if interested
    Hope to hear from you soon
    Last edited by gophersalesman; 2011-02-18 at 10:26 PM.

Hello everybody! I am a very experienced WoW player looking for an AMAZING RAF run! I am looking to have a very fun, fast, and great experience! Please take a look at what I want to achieve, my offer, and what is required of you!

Goals:
    Get 1 level 60 BY TONIGHT!
    Get more level 60s in the future
    Get level 60 under 15 /played time!
    Have a fun time!
    Find a new home and friend!

I offer:
    Tons of WoW experience!
    I'll pay for ALL real world expenses like CD keys, transfers, etc etc
    I am a very fun lovely person!
    I am an extremely helpful person!
    US

Required of YOU:
    US
    Have a clear plan to meet the goals said above
    Have a good amount of WoW/RAF experience
    Be able to play for A LONG amount of time

If you think you can and want to do this, please contact me to talk about details!!

AIM: maddi123@ymail.com
    Live: maddey123@live.com

Thanks! <3

Looking to do a RaF on (US)H-Blackrock i have a mage that can port us around and a Prot pally that will do all of the instance Grinding. Both of which have 3 seater ground mounts. Looking to start sometime today. Depending on start time i may have to take like a 1 to 2 hour break (need to get new tires for my car) Leveling guide is as follows.

1-8 Quest

8-10 Ragefire Chasm

10-20 Shadowfang Keep

20-35 SM Cathedral

35-45 ZF

45-55 Stratholme

55-60 Ramparts

I'll provide

Runs-Mage for porting and prot pally for actual instance grinding
    Gold-about 1k should start you of fine
    Mounts-Not included in gold at start when it is time to buy a mount i will give you more Gold.
    Bags- i have 4 20 slot bags on my atm ready for you

You provide

Key
    Time

Looking to get started as soon as possible Send me a message here or in game Mail to Fhatal. or Whisper me (if i don't answer im AFK or not paying attention to chat, so keep at it lol)

Also:
    Last edited by fhate; 2011-02-22 at 01:25 PM.

You recruit me
    I would like to level 2-3 characters (maybe more if we have time).
    I will buy the game and the expansion packs.
    I will pay for playing time.
    I have reasonable knowledge of the game (I have been playing since vanilla; with many breaks, though).

I don’t need a lot of gold, just a bit to cover the basics.
    I would like to play on an EU English server, preferably highly populated, reasonably balanced and active.
    All characters should be on HORDE side (I have been playing alliance too much).

I am looking for someone who can boost our characters using a second account.
    I would like to join your guild at least until I can buy the heirloom cloak and helm for future characters.

I might have some time restrictions due to real life issues (University and such). However, we can discuss it later on.
    Please PM me.
    Last edited by abfiend; 2011-02-24 at 09:48 PM.

Hi Guys! I'm on a US server (Area52) and would like to recruit someone so that we both may benefit from the mounts/xp. If you need/would like to be recruited, please email me at southoaksescapee (on AOL) and we can talk about it. If you happen to come to my server, I will also offer you some gold/bags to start out (negotiable amount and/or will entertain any other ideas) and help you if you wish. Please let me know!!!!!
    Also, I have a level 80 Warlock and I'm on a lot in a great raiding guild so if you need a guild or any help either I will help you or they will, just let me know. Thanks.

Deleted
    LF Recruiter (EU)
    Starting to play again after some time. Why not with a recruiter?
    I've played Horde all my life, wanting to try Alliance now. Preferably on a higher populated PvP server (for world PvP).
    I'm going to take either a paladin or a druid (I tried the tankadin survivability, but heard WoG gets nerfed in 4.1, so I guess I'll skip them then).

I'll buy the game. But for that you will have to be ready to play. Not that you get a few free levels, a mount and a month of playtime just because you recruit me. You'll have to want to do some stuff, not coming online once a week for a raid or only going a few heroics.

Just PM me if you're interested, hope to hear from you soon!

Looking to be recruited/recruit

Okay I see a lot of recruiter posts here but to be quite honest you are being very arrogant if you believe anyone will reply to have of them on your terms. So here is what I propose.

I will be recruited under 1 Circumstance:

Guess what buddy? You're paying for vanilla. If I am going to have to be financially responsible for leveling your alt, you are mistaken. I will have to pay to have my character moved to my main account and therefore I do not wish to have to pay a total of around $55. That is unfair and those asking for it will not receive replies. That being said, I wish to level 1 character to 60. I will do two if and only if I am offered just compensation for the extra money I will spend transferring it to my main account. Will play on your server, I do not care. I play just about every day but I raid mon/tue/wed/sun so will have to do leveling before raids and on off days.

If I am going to help recruit:
    I will pay partial or full payment for your vanilla key. I will pay for extra gametime to complete our goals as well as all those "incentives" such as bags and mounts. Try and find that deal somewhere on here.

Add watersz28 (at yahoo) dot com to your Real ID if interested. Please leave a note saying who you are and what you want to do.

LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED

I am a 6 year WoW player and I am looking for something to do besides raid and fly in circles in Ogr. I have a good base knowledge of WoW and its content.

what i offer
    time
    knowledge
    funny jokes(sometimes)
    maturity
    non-scrubiness

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR
    Any US realm
    2-3 CHARS(possibly less, possibly more)
    A sexy new friend

Contact Me Thro Here. Thanks!

Hi, I'm looking to recruit someone!

BUT!

I want to make a special deal:

I provide:
    WoW Vanilla Box Copy(30 days free gametime)
    Essential resources for leveling(aka gold)
    Maybe some boosting
    Fun
    And one or more lvl 60 characters

What I want from you:
    You must be an EU player
    I need someone that I can have fun with while leveling.
    I need your playtime to be without "large gaps" (several days of random offline without notification)

What you decide to do with the account after we've reached our goal is up to you.

PM me or email at scrlex@gmail.com

Still looking 27.02
    Last edited by Scarlex; 2011-02-27 at 06:32 PM.

Deleted
    Im looking for someone to recruit. I rolled an alliance character on Kazzak (EU PvP). If you want it contact me ingame (Noxul) or sent me a pm.

Thanks!

You recruit me
    EU Horde
    At least 2 characters
    I pay for everything

PM me with info about yourself, your server and your guild.

I am looking for someone friendly and experienced with RAF.

North American/US Server: Tichondrius - Alliance - BG9

I want YOU to be MY friend.

What you get:
    The chance to play with ME. I'm a good player. I'll show you tips or tricks that you need to master your classes. I have had multiple characters at 80-85 in arena teams higher than 2200 on every class except hunter (I don't have a hunter and I do not want one) in 3v3.
    The chance to be my friend. You're playing with me right? We will have plenty of bonding opportunities. I'd make a great friend.
    Great competitive PvP opportunities on BG9 get a chance to make your mark and play with/against the best in the world.
    Abundant -good- PvE guilds always recruiting various classes if you're into that type of thing. Tichondrius is a fun highly populated server.
    20,000G (More on this in a bit)

What I want from you:
    Schedule IDEALISTICALLY would be best for me: Mon-Fri (12:35 AM - 4:00 PM EST) Sat-Sun (Little, if any game play) Maybe we can work something out schedule wise, don't be afraid to ask. I will not be playing after 4:00PM EST during weekdays though. I do have a life which I cannot abandon.
    You buy your own game and game time. This is your responsibility.
    I want someone who can chill out and not rage like a total moron (My last partner). If you can't relax then I don't want to deal with you.
    I want you to have a real life. Someone who doesn't play for more than 5 hours a day preferred so when we are together you aren't totally burnt out.
    Be ready to level 3 characters minimum to 60. I don't intend on rushing with a higher alt. We quest, have fun and go. 1-60 can be done in under 10 hours total game play. I'll give you 6,666g per character that you successfully take to 60, totaling 20,000g for all 3 alts.

If this sounds interesting to you send me a PM. I'm willing to take on more than one friend if you would like to migrate to another server but then I cannot promise you that I'll be able to give you gold.

Looking to recruit someone Arthas US Horde Will pay for bags training etc Would like to lvl 2 chars to 60 you need to pay for vanilla/gametime

Realm: Argent Dawn EU
    Faction: Alliance

Hi there,

I would like to RAF (recruit a friend) someone on AD Alliance side.

What can I offer:

1) bags
    2) some initial boosting in instances (have a full time job, so I can't do it before 17h, after thats and weekets are cool)
    3) couple thousand gold (2000 to 7 000g) once I know you a bit (after about of week) that will help you to pay bills
    4) recruitment to nice raiding guild (at first as social only, but once you are raid ready and if you meet our standards you can be promoted to raider)
    5) chat on Ventrilo or in-game

What I expect:

1) to be normal
    2) to be able to behave mature enough
    3) If I say "no or can't" for something, don't ask more than twice
    4) that you are active player

Tuntun, Lord of «Progress»

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited!

I am a pretty experienced WoW player,my main is on Bladefist EU and I am currently out of money and game time.

I don't have a lot of free time so during weekdays I am able to play like 1-2 hours after 18:15 EU server time(Paris Time) since that's
    when I come back from school.Apart from that I have a lot of free time at the weekend.

I have never had problems with gold in wow,so that won't be a problem,my only problem being buying the game.Considering that I already have a main account in which I put a lot of effort I am willing to play with my recruiter only for the fun of the game and to truly enjoy it.

What I can offer:
    -friendly attitude
    -I will announce you every time I have a problem and I can't play.
    -I am willing to play on any Eu realm,faction doesn't matter.

What I expect:
    -game code
    -a schedule similar to mine

Still looking for someone to recruit me.
    Preferable to Kazzak EU Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    The mount is still the rocket right?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerieadk View Post
    The mount is still the rocket right?
    Yes, it's still the X-53 rocket.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by abfiend View Post
    Still looking for someone to recruit me.
    Preferable to Kazzak EU Horde.
    heh lol. I play on kazzak EU.... Already recruitted someone tho