Want to get Recruited to an EU realm??
    Contact me at they.yoyo@gmail.com or here (private message or a post)!

Will level with you and even supply you gold for mounts and gifts!

About myself:
    I have been playing wow since 2.4.3 and have played raider and pvp player whole wotlk, since then i had had lost the account and started a new one.
    today I mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance;
    If you want to get recruited to the horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!
    Last edited by They; 2012-12-20 at 02:54 PM.

Looking for someone to SoR me! Please contact me if you can provide. Thanks! EU Servers.

Looking to be recruited, will provide my own keys, would prefer to level on Horde Illidan US, send me a pm if interested. or shoot me an email at gswarriors8@gmail.com, easiest way to contact me is via skype, fluffypants25

Looking for a RAF Partner to play on Kel-Thuzad (A) side, leveling mainly through dungeons.

I have a Mists of Pandaria code, you just have to buy the first 3 games ($5) and Cataclysm ($10)

Will supply a level 25 guild, gold, and bags!

PM me or message me on Skype: TimOverTim

EU-kazzak

Looking to be recruited.

What I will provide: All expansions.
    5-6 hours or gameplay daily.
    Leveling with you ofcourse!

What you need to provide:
    Leveling with me(atleast or only 1 character)
    15 k gold (need nothing more no gold for training mount training or profession etc)

contact me on skype : Khatmalization

Deleted
    I am a British player looking to be recruited on the US realms of wow. I will purchase all the expansions myself and am open to discussion on which realms to play as long as they are active. I wish to level several characters to 80 through dungeoning but would like a small variation of realms (PvE/PvP) so I'm not attached to a realm. Something we can discuss.

As I am British I generally play in the range of 2pm - 2am UCT/GMT everyday. Not expecting either of us to play that much but at least a few hours in that boundary will suffice.

To contact me:
    Email: viper-string(at)live.co.uk

OR

on Steam: God Bunny

Looking to be recruited, will provide my own keys, would prefer to level on Horde Illidan US, send me a pm if interested. or shoot me an email at gswarriors8@gmail.com, easiest way to contact me is via skype, fluffypants25

Quote Originally Posted by TimOverTim View Post
    Looking for a RAF Partner to play on Kel-Thuzad (A) side, leveling mainly through dungeons.

I have a Mists of Pandaria code, you just have to buy the first 3 games ($5) and Cataclysm ($10)

Will supply a level 25 guild, gold, and bags!

PM me or message me on Skype: TimOverTim
    I'm updating this:

I will buy all your games. ($45 value!!)

Looking to be Recruited

I'm new in World of Warcraft so I want to be Recruited.

What You Need to Provide:

- Attitude.
    - Motivation
    - WoW CD-Keys up to Cata + 1 month Game Time (Option 1)
    - WoW CD-Keys up to MoP (Option 2) : Xmas Offer WoW till MoP = $ 45

What I'll Provide:

- Motivation
    - Dedication
    - Attitude
    - Good will
    - Effort
    - 6 hrs / day to Play (Monday - Saturday)

(+) It would be better if you're an spanish speaker or you wanna practice it. However if you speak english there is no problem. I can understand it.

Additional Info:

- I want to level up at least 3 chars
    - US Realm
    - You choose 2 toon' realms
    - I'd like to level up at least 1 toon in Ragnaros (Latin American Realm)

Contact me :

- Hotmail : dark_jadesk (a) hotmail.com (Mail - I'm not using Messenger anymore)

Hi There,

I'm look to come back to WoW over the holiday period and was wondering if some kind soul would send me a SoR.

Thanks in advance.

I should say that I'm EU side.
    Last edited by Yokimbo; 2012-12-21 at 12:13 PM.

US WoW please o.o
    So i want to start playing WoW
    LF someone with knowledge of RaF process(fastest ways to lvl etc) with a lot of time in their hands.
    Seems like i will need gold for mounts and maybe even gear if you can provide..that'd be great.
    Any high pop server will be fine. Horde? Alliance? who cares.
    I can provide my own keys.
    ---------------------------------
    A bit about me, 21 years old male on winter break so i got a LOT of free time...so lets get wasted. (purchased a mic so i should get it by monday)
    GMT -5 time zone
    ---------------------------------------------
    Found someone thanks.
    Last edited by Onyxeyex; 2012-12-22 at 04:39 AM.

Looking for a RaF partner on my server Doomhammer which is good for PvP as ally and I have a 48 Human Mage on there already so looking to start lvling over xmas vacation. Let me know at manuelmedeiros122396atgmail.com or skype DAMimSTR8.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone for RaF. Details ;

About me ; I'm a 18 ( almost 19 ) year old guy, unemployed because of some family issues right now I don't want to discuss on the internet ( I will tell the person I RaF ) so I got ALOT of free time to play. I'm from Belgium ( EU ) but play on US servers because I got RaF'd myself. I'd like to RaF someone myself because this person is going out of town during the holidays. I'm a chill relaxed guy and generally fun to play and talk with. I am a youtube commentator/partner and I love to make WoW vids and I'd like to make a 1 - 90 series, which ofcourse will be with my first RaF character and you will be featured !

I can provide ;

- 500 gold ( not rich or anything but this should help you get starting stuff )

- A reliable and fun RaF partner to play with, who is really active ! + I'm still generally new to some classes so I'll have alot of fun lvling as much alts as you'd like to have.

- A level 25 guild on the Alliance side. We will play on the server "BlackHand" a PvE medium populated US server on the alliance side. ( sorry no hordes >_< ! )

What you need to provide ;

- Need to buy all your own game expansions + time.

- Need to have a mic ( a good actual mic, anything except a laptop mic will be fine ) & skype to communicate during the RaF leveling, and who knows we might get along great and find other games we can play togheter !

So, if there's anyone who would like to start playing wow and would like to have the RaF benefits along with a cool chill guy to play with hit me up on skype ( rancidrode ) or if you got any further questing just add me aswell. I will help you out whenever I can with gearing / lvling up proffs by farming stuff / etc ... I'll be lvling a warrior first and know a good gold making trick so I can even lend some money once I get it to 90 !

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU or US realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me ( They are cheap right now! Christmas offer! )
    Here's prices:
    World of Warcraft Battle Chest for 5€ (£4) -- more than 60% Savings
    Cataclysm for 10€ (£8) -- more than 65% Savings
    Mists of Pandaria for 20€ (£17) -- more than 40% Savings

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Want to get Recruited to an EU realm??
    Contact me at they.yoyo@gmail.com or here (private message or a post)!

Will level with you and even supply you gold for mounts and gifts!

New: i get you Cataclysm if you get Battle Chest + 30 day of game time after accepting my RaF invitation

About myself:
    I have been playing wow since 2.4.3 and have played raider and pvp player whole wotlk, since then i had had lost the account and started a new one.
    today I mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance;
    If you want to get recruited to the horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!
    Last edited by They; 2012-12-22 at 02:55 PM.

Deleted
    I am looking to be recruited on an EU server.

I'm a 22 year old guy from the UK and have been a player on and off since Lich King but I am still clueless about the game and although I have leveled characters (highest 86) I still have no idea about the mechanics of the game and I find myself confused a lot of the time. I am looking for a player to recruit me who is experienced and has patience to teach me about WoW. Send me a PM with what you have to offer and what not!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit somebody so that means you pay for chest. You don't have to pay for time if you want so that is up to you. Been playing since classic. Leveling on H-Illidan(US).

Will provide bags/10k gold to first person interested in leveling multiple chars.

I can usually do stints of 1-2 hours so if you are looking or somebody to play 6 hours a night I am not your guy. Be mature and 20+ plz.

PM me or add me on skype @ badlol5.

Deleted
    Hey! Im looking for someone to recruit I'm playing on The Maelstrom (EU).
    I have about 3-4 85's and one lvl 86.

I can play about 3-5 Hours on weekends and vacations. I have floorball and Fotball practice and school at the days so i might not play very much on Monday-Thursday.
    Im 13 years old, Not much to tell

I will not pay for expansions or anything.

Contact me on skype: Supmahu2

I'm looking to Recruit or SoR someone.

I'm a 21/f that is looking for someone who will buy their own games, and immediately pay for at least one month of gametime.
    What am I offering?

I'm located on US Moon Guard, a High Population RP server.
    I'm open to rolling a tank or healer.
    I'm open to Alliance or Horde.
    I will give 10k if you pay for one month immediately. 20k for two so that I can get the mount.

While I am on a majority of the day, I'm only looking to do 1-2 hours per evening of leveling.
    Some days more, some days less.

Despite the curtness of this post, I'm a very laid back and friendly girl that's looking to level at least one toon.
    Contact me at HodderBrenna at gmail dot com!

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU or US realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me ( They are cheap right now! Christmas offer! )
    Here's prices:
    World of Warcraft Battle Chest for 5€ (£4) -- more than 60% Savings
    Cataclysm for 10€ (£8) -- more than 65% Savings
    Mists of Pandaria for 20€ (£17) -- more than 40% Savings

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345