Deleted
    Looking to be recruited on Tichondrius US(horde side)

I provide:
    Expansions etc on my own
    Experience, been playing WoW for years
    Willing to level multiple characters
    A friendly player

You provide:
    Some gold for mount skills, bags etc
    Atleast 1 month of gametime (u'll get 1 free month yourself)

Mainly interested in pvp,would be cool if u enjoyed pvp aswell.
    Be atleast 19 years old or older

If u're interested add Markymac91 on skype for more info
    Last edited by mmoca849d47c27; 2012-12-22 at 11:52 PM.

Looking for a scroll of res! US servers, not really looking for any strings attached. i will be buying at *least* one month after SoR
    lets be honest, probably 2, its WoW. but im not promising the 2nd month

Looking to recruit someone on Kil'Jaeden or Korgath. I play a lot and will be down to level multiple characters. I have a 490 ilvl mage on one server, and a 486 dk on the other. Tons of gold. I can provide all that good stuff. You just need to supply keys. Maybe I can buy your battlechest. Skype me Roor2800

Looking to recruit someone for RAF, I am looking to level multiple toons on a few top pvp servers, I am high rated arena player and have gladiator, I am looking for someone with a decent experience and knows what they are doing (we will be doing dungeons to level 80 and I want someone who knows what they are doing, to move quickly). You must pay for your own expansions and such and be active. my skype is anthony.heppe also I am a college student on winter break so I have plenty of time to play.

Want to get Recruited to an EU realm??
    Contact me at they.yoyo@gmail.com or here (private message or a post)!

Will level with you and even supply you gold for mounts and gifts!

New: i get you Cataclysm if you get Battle Chest + 30 day of game time after accepting my RaF invitation

About myself:
    I have been playing wow since 2.4.3 and have played raider and pvp player whole wotlk, since then i had had lost the account and started a new one.
    today I mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance;
    If you want to get recruited to the horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!

Hi I'm looking a RaF partner. Preferably someone that wants to be recruited and has at least a bit of experience playing WoW. I have an account made already with the battle chest. I will purchase MoP and Cata for you as someone did the same for me when I was recruited into WoW Hopefully the account already being made has not thrown me away as an option!
    I am open to being recruited just talk with me and I'll give you an answer. My skype: nikkisup
    Horde only!!

8 year veteran EU player looking to do RAF with someone in the _US_ (so NO heirloomgear etc) by the way of instance boosting from 10 till 80, will purchase game and expansions myself, server/faction not important, please provide a few sheckles for bags/repair/ridingskill and if possible a level 20+ guild to join. You should be able to boost me and yourself or have a friendly person ready. Open for 1 to x amounts of characters. As i live in the EU i will not be available from around 6pm to 1-2am EST (sleeping) but other then that i would like to do this for large stretches of time, prefer 10ish hours in a row.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    8 year veteran EU player looking to do RAF with someone in the _US_ (so NO heirloomgear etc) by the way of instance boosting from 10 till 80, will purchase game and expansions myself, server/faction not important, please provide a few sheckles for bags/repair/ridingskill and if possible a level 20+ guild to join. You should be able to boost me and yourself or have a friendly person ready. Open for 1 to x amounts of characters. As i live in the EU i will not be available from around 6pm to 1-2am EST (sleeping) but other then that i would like to do this for large stretches of time, prefer 10ish hours in a row.
    I'd be interested in recruiting you I play on the US PvE server BlackHand and am from the EU myself. I can provide a little bit of gold to help out, not much I'm not really rich but it should be enough to help you get going. I'm on ALOT and am friendly and fun to talk/play with. Add me on skype if you still didn't find someone. rancidrode

I play all the time and mostly horde on PvP servers (Kil'Jaeden). I'm into World PVP and have real life friends on Alliance if you want to try that out as well. We can get dungeon ran and I have plenty of gold for us to use to level up and buy runs with. Let me know on skype if you want to do it: jaytm2291

I am looking to be recruited on Jaedenar H EU.

I'll provide the first games.

You provide;
    A) First games
    B) 1 month game time
    C) MoP

Any of the choices suits me.

Contact me here on skype FBGKimpan

I'm looking to Recruit or SoR someone.

I'm a 21/f that is looking for someone who will buy their own games, and immediately pay for at least one month of gametime.
    What am I offering?

I'm located on US Moon Guard, a High Population RP server.
    I'm open to rolling a tank or healer.
    I'm open to Alliance or Horde.
    I will give 10k if you pay for one month immediately. 20k for two so that I can get the mount.

While I am on a majority of the day, I'm only looking to do 1-2 hours per evening of leveling.
    Some days more, some days less.

Despite the curtness of this post, I'm a very laid back and friendly girl that's looking to level at least one toon.
    Contact me at HodderBrenna at gmail dot com!

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited on Tichondrius US(horde side)

I provide:
    Expansions etc on my own
    Experience, been playing WoW for years
    Willing to level multiple characters
    A friendly player

You provide:
    Some gold for mount skills, bags etc
    Atleast 1 month of gametime (u'll get 1 free month yourself)

Mainly interested in pvp,would be cool if u enjoyed pvp aswell.
    Be atleast 19 years old or older

If u're interested add Markymac91 on skype for more info

Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone, we'll preferably be on the US server: Illidan and on the Horde faction.
    I'll also be rolling a shaman so I can go heals for faster ques if needed.

What I provide:
    - 5000 gold
    - I'll pay for all of your expenses (Skills, mounts, gear, etc.)
    - My time and experience

What you provide:
    Just bring yourself and the game

My Skype: Deadly_Srs
    Last edited by Deadly Serious; 2012-12-23 at 08:00 PM.

New: i get you Cataclysm if you get Battle Chest + 30 day of game time after accepting my RaF invitation

About myself:
    I have been playing wow since 2.4.3 and have played raider and pvp player whole wotlk, since then i had had lost the account and started a new one.
    today I mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance;
    If you want to get recruited to the horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!

Looking to recruit or to be recruited on Kil'Jaedan horde. Just add me on skype and we can work something out. Roor2800

---------- Post added 2012-12-24 at 01:30 AM ----------

I can possibly help provide stuff or I can buy my own

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU or US realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me ( They are cheap right now! Christmas offer! )
    Here's prices:
    World of Warcraft Battle Chest for 5€ (£4) -- more than 60% Savings
    Cataclysm for 10€ (£8) -- more than 65% Savings
    Mists of Pandaria for 20€ (£17) -- more than 40% Savings

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone for RaF. Details ;

About me ; I'm a 18 ( almost 19 ) year old guy, unemployed because of some family issues right now I don't want to discuss on the internet ( I will tell the person I RaF ) so I got ALOT of free time to play. I'm from Belgium ( EU ) but play on US servers because I got RaF'd myself. I'd like to RaF someone myself because this person is going out of town during the holidays. I'm a chill relaxed guy and generally fun to play and talk with. I am a youtube commentator/partner and I love to make WoW vids and I'd like to make a 1 - 90 series, which ofcourse will be with my first RaF character and you will be featured !

I can provide ;

- 500 gold ( not rich or anything but this should help you get starting stuff )

- A reliable and fun RaF partner to play with, who is really active ! + I'm still generally new to some classes so I'll have alot of fun lvling as much alts as you'd like to have.

- A level 25 guild on the Alliance side. We will play on the server "BlackHand" a PvE medium populated US server on the alliance side. ( sorry no hordes >_< ! )

What you need to provide ;

- Need to buy all your own game expansions + time.

- Need to have a mic ( a good actual mic, anything except a laptop mic will be fine ) & skype to communicate during the RaF leveling, and who knows we might get along great and find other games we can play togheter !

So, if there's anyone who would like to start playing wow and would like to have the RaF benefits along with a cool chill guy to play with hit me up on skype ( rancidrode ) or if you got any further questing just add me aswell. I will help you out whenever I can with gearing / lvling up proffs by farming stuff / etc ... I'll be lvling a warrior first and know a good gold making trick so I can even lend some money once I get it to 90 !

Looking to start right now !

About myself:

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit somebody so that means you pay for chest. You don't have to pay for time if you want so that is up to you. Been playing since classic. Leveling on H-Illidan(US).

Will provide bags/10k gold to first person interested in leveling multiple chars.

I can usually do stints of 1-2 hours so if you are looking or somebody to play 6 hours a night I am not your guy. Be mature and 20+ plz.

PM me or add me on skype @ badlol5.

Looking to be recruited!

I am down to play on any server, any faction, any race, any class. I have 7 years of experience, however I want to take a break from my main acc and perhaps make new friend(s) throughout a RAF experience. That's why it's all up to you!

I can provide my experience and humorous discussions throughout our RAF

Looking for someone with a little experience, flexible time frames (for both our sake), and someone to help us with bags and some minor chunk change, and of course the Battle Chest. (only 5$)

Really this acc will be of no use to me, I am genuinely looking to help someone out leveling characters for them as a way to give back this Christmas

My skype is maveric.fekete101, or look me up on FB and mssg me. Merry Christmas to you all!