Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Added you on skype Koy

Deleted
    I'm looking for someone to RaF on EU - Outland - EU's largest server with a thriving pvp-community but also nice pve.
    What I want:
    Send scroll of ressurrection for the mount.
    Raf-mount (you buy 60 day game card)
    Someone active willing to speed level.

What I offer:
    Geared alts with heirloom items for quick leveling.
    An active player with a good all-round knowledge of both leveling and end-game having both Glory of pandaria-raider and full Throne of thunder-exp.
    A good time.
    PM me here or write to me on Skype Chamar861

Quote Originally Posted by ericnowakowski View Post
    I'm 23Y old looking to be recruited on us high population horde server
    like blackrock - mal'ganis or other
    i can buy my own keys but you have to buy me a game time
    if you dont then you buy me the keys & leave the game time to me
    don't tell me bags or gold i dont need them
    & dont wast your time or mine by sending emails if you dont have somthing for me
    this is my email eric_nowakowski90 at yahoo dot com
    looking again

Deleted

Raf

I'm looking to be recruited.

What I need: you buy the battlechest for me. GC also if possible.

What I can give:
    - matureness - I'm 28. So no kid pranking games. Fun times only!
    - I'm an experienced player (got 2 frozen accounts, due to not liking the endgame but leveling only, I've done 1RaF before)
    - flexible time table (I work in shifts so I'm available at nights aswell sometimes)
    - I like playing a pala most (tanking) or priest (healing). But I played all the classes (to lvl 60-70)

I'm out of funds atm due to saving up to solve my housing problem.

PM me for more info. So I can send you the e-mail that I'll be using.

Hey, I'm down to RaF you if you could by all the expansions ect yourself. i am only 16 years old buy i am an experienced player.
    i would have bought the battlechest for you but sadly my credit card wont work online. (visa electron)

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am LF Recruit A Friend person for US Dragonblight Alliance player

What I am offering to the recruit;

I can offer a large family oriented guild and personnely knowing the GM
    Enormus WOW knowledge base
    Leveling help
    Instances runs for Levels, Quest and Gear
    Play regualry at night for Eastern Standard time
    Riding in style as u head from one end of a zone to the other or from zone to zone if u find the Flight Paths to slow
    Willing to give 500 gold as starting cash
    Help obtaining profession mats via farming or through AH
    At mount training levels I will cover the mount training cost and the cost of purchasing one mount of that type (regular land, epic landm regular flying and epic flying mounts)
    All the vendor purcahse battle pets for alliance side that aren't rep based will work on the White Kitten for u just haven't been lucky yet.

You as the recruit provide your games and gametime (60-Day GameCard preferable)

PLEASE PLEASE PM me or Skype me at nicholas.viney

Still looking have had 4 nipples but so far neither has bited into my request willing to use all my request to get as many bites in wow as I can.

Well here is what I got for collectable wow stuff or what could be my WOW CV;

Mounts;

177 mounts with 6 multi-player mounts, When I recruit u I add 1 mount to my count to have 178 and 7 multi-player mounts.

Battle Pet;

479 unique battle pets;
    3 battle pets currently at max level with 2 others raised to max level but due to making them rare they leveled down by 2
    148 Rare
    177 Uncommon
    63 Common
    101 Poor
    I never get duplicates and only get whatever rarity I can for the Battle Pet I can to add it to my collection to be fair to other players

50+ Tabards with 2 sets of most of the Alliance Factional Tabards one set from Argent Crusade Tournment Grounds and the other set from the Factional Quartermaters that are champion tabards.

One Level 90 Night Elf Hunter
    played a little bit on each of the other classes and most of the other races except for horde races mostly on Alliance side.

11k Achievement points with over 50 different reputations at fully exalted. Can help u get achievements and factions to exalted as well as collect battle pets and mounts too. Tabards are the easiest thing to get once u start geting factions to exalted so not much help needed there except maybe gold help which I don't mind helping out.

If ur looking to just power level an alt u pay everything and get nothing from me u owe me 120K gold in the end of the leveling to 80 period or just be happy to get raf perks.

still looking got 18 request still unclaimed

I missed the past 2 special*RAF*mounts blizzard has given out so this mount I don't want to miss PLEASE PLEASE CONTACT ME SOON via PMs here or skyping me at nicholas.viney

hey guys, I always rushed through the leveling and hated it. Now i want to level nice and easy and enjoy the game. So im looking to start new players with someone and to just grind our way up to 90 together. After that, raiding and gearing is fine with me as well.

I already have an active account, and Im looking for anyone who wants to play. I can either RAF or we can just meet on any server and start from the beginning.

About me:
    Live in the USA
    Im 18
    Im on spring break so I'll have plenty of time
    I have a few 90's and I know the game.
    Been playing since 2006.

PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Whario View Post
    Hey guys,

Just getting back into WoW and I need a S.O.R sent to my account. Please PM me, the first reply will get accepted.

Please PM me and we'll get this moving!

Thanks,
    Whario

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 01:42 PM ----------

I need a scroll of resurrection on a [US] server. PM me and we'll get this going. Thanks
    I'll send, I'm on US Tichondrius.

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 05:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ericnowakowski View Post
    looking again
    Added you on Skype.

Hey, Im looking to recruit somone from the US i play on Barthilas PVP and would like to level a few more characters there although we can also level elsewhere if there is another server you would like to be on. If you level on my server i can provide your mount,bags,gold,food,pots...w/e. I can play as much as you'd like and knock out the levels fast.

Skype - Presley.peltier
    Email-Kuruptz420@gmail.com also my real ID in game.

Looking to rectruit some on Tichondrius H for one toon and level the other toons on what ever server you would like Horde or Alliance I dont care... Done Recruit a Friend multiple times by myself and am looking to do I with someone else for a change Send me a Private Message if your interested....

Deleted
    HELLO!

I'm looking to be recruited on high populated server in EU (Outland, Stormscale,..) because i was on like 4 month's of brake from WoW. My main account is frozen and i really don't wish to play because i want a fresh start with some new friends! I'm able to play a lot since i don't have school now and i'm looking for a job but its kinda hard to find a job here so yea i have a lot free time

What i can offer? Well a funny, experienced, mature guy with who you will be able to enjoy the leveling! But there is a small problem... I cant afford myself the game key's and the play time but we can set this down because i have some money on PayPal and i can send it to you!

So yea its gonna be super nice if you can buy the game key's + the play time and yea i'm willing to level as many toons as you want!

Fell free to pm me or add me on Skype: kriviic so we can talk more there! BB <3

10+ Year Old Account
    A 6 year old US-Server based Veteran Starting Fresh on EU and Looking to get Recruited to any of these EU Servers -

[ For Horde ] KAZZAK / DRAENOR

[ For Alliance ] RAVENCREST / FROSTMANE / SILVERMOON

Have extensive knowledge with all classes after leveling 14 chars to lvl 85 and among them 4 Tank classes to Lvl 90, also finishing 2 RAF patnerships successfully.

I Will Provide-

- For all Game Licenses including Gametime so you get your Mount aswell.
    - Very Active Player.
    - Good mature attitude, fun nature.
    - Indepth Knowledge of the Game so I wont be a burden to carry rather I can lead the charge and finish up with multiple RAF chars fast aswell.

Requesting YOU to Provide:
    - Sustainable Gold to level easily ( like Mount training to help quest faster in some zones, Glyphs for character performance, Bags so I dont have to keep running around vendoring, spare Gold for repairs,etc)
    - An Active Player with dedication to leveling Chars
    - some sort of Voice communication so I dont feel like a Robot.
    - Decent to good Leveling Knowledge.

*Afterthought - Some Lvl 90 friend/s to boost us in some stuck up places during Leveling

Would like to start as soon as possible so you can send me PM here or skype me - stormalias

Thanks.

Pm me if u need SoR. And i send u soon after u pm me. (: (EU server)

I consider myself a good player but quit raiding a month or so ago because of boredom (I help my guild if they need a tank tho). I'd like a player who knows how to play this game.

Looking for a RAF buddy OUTLAND ALLIANCE

Hello,

Lazy as i am, looking for a RAF buddy to lvl fast on OUTLAND alliance.

Looking for someone to play tank, as i will go healer.

Someone with a lot of time on his hands! Like when we start 12-15 hours non stop.

Quest till out of panda area, then start spamming dungeons till we drop.

PM me here, or add tinytempahxd#2506

ty

Any other options besides spamming dungeons is ofc accepted as long as it is FAST!
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by webdonkey View Post
    Hello,

Lazy as i am, looking for a RAF buddy to lvl fast on OUTLAND alliance.

Looking for someone to play tank, as i will go healer.

Someone with a lot of time on his hands! Like when we start 12-15 hours non stop.

Quest till out of panda area, then start spamming dungeons till we drop.

PM me here, or add tinytempahxd#2506

ty

Any other options besides spamming dungeons is ofc accepted as long as it is FAST!
    Please refer to the proper thread about RaF/SoR buddies =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahuen View Post
    I'm looking to be recruited.

What I need: you buy the battlechest for me. GC also if possible.

What I can give:
    - matureness - I'm 28. So no kid pranking games. Fun times only!
    - I'm an experienced player (got 2 frozen accounts, due to not liking the endgame but leveling only, I've done 1RaF before)
    - flexible time table (I work in shifts so I'm available at nights aswell sometimes)
    - I like playing a pala most (tanking) or priest (healing). But I played all the classes (to lvl 60-70)

I'm out of funds atm due to saving up to solve my housing problem.

PM me for more info. So I can send you the e-mail that I'll be using.
    Added skype info. Also: EU - Alliance PVE server preferred.

Looking to recruit a friend on / to outland alliance only.
    you need to be able to play a lot ! like 12-15 hours a day!
    No kiddies plz, im 30+ myself so some serious raf partner would be nice.

Like to spam dungeons. Going healer, so a tank of some kind would be nice. Thinking of Pandaren, so whenever
    out of the area we can Q for dungeons.

PM me here. Ill get you 1 k when we start and some bags, and whatever it is you need while lvling along the way.
    Just be serious!

Any other kind of fast lvling but spamming dungeons ofc is accepted.

Got ts3 and oqueue's server to talk if you like along the way as well but lets be honest, fast leveling is more impo then good fun.
    You can do that after

Btw, im NOT paying for your gametime or keys so scrubs trying to scam or get free wow keys / time plz move on.
    Last edited by webdonkey; 2013-03-26 at 11:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am LF Recruit A Friend person for US Dragonblight Alliance player

What I am offering to the recruit;

I can offer a large family oriented guild and personnely knowing the GM
    Enormus WOW knowledge base
    Leveling help
    Instances runs for Levels, Quest and Gear
    Play regualry at night for Eastern Standard time
    Riding in style as u head from one end of a zone to the other or from zone to zone if u find the Flight Paths to slow
    Willing to give 500 gold as starting cash
    Help obtaining profession mats via farming or through AH
    At mount training levels I will cover the mount training cost and the cost of purchasing one mount of that type (regular land, epic landm regular flying and epic flying mounts)
    All the vendor purcahse battle pets for alliance side that aren't rep based will work on the White Kitten for u just haven't been lucky yet.

You as the recruit provide your games and gametime (60-Day GameCard preferable)

PLEASE PLEASE PM me or Skype me at nicholas.viney

Still looking have had 4 nipples but so far neither has bited into my request willing to use all my request to get as many bites in wow as I can.

Well here is what I got for collectable wow stuff or what could be my WOW CV;

Mounts;

177 mounts with 6 multi-player mounts, When I recruit u I add 1 mount to my count to have 178 and 7 multi-player mounts.

Battle Pet;

479 unique battle pets;
    3 battle pets currently at max level with 2 others raised to max level but due to making them rare they leveled down by 2
    148 Rare
    177 Uncommon
    63 Common
    101 Poor
    I never get duplicates and only get whatever rarity I can for the Battle Pet I can to add it to my collection to be fair to other players

50+ Tabards with 2 sets of most of the Alliance Factional Tabards one set from Argent Crusade Tournment Grounds and the other set from the Factional Quartermaters that are champion tabards.

One Level 90 Night Elf Hunter
    played a little bit on each of the other classes and most of the other races except for horde races mostly on Alliance side.

11k Achievement points with over 50 different reputations at fully exalted. Can help u get achievements and factions to exalted as well as collect battle pets and mounts too. Tabards are the easiest thing to get once u start geting factions to exalted so not much help needed there except maybe gold help which I don't mind helping out.

If ur looking to just power level an alt u pay everything and get nothing from me u owe me 120K gold in the end of the leveling to 80 period or just be happy to get raf perks.

still looking got 18 request still unclaimed

I missed the past 2 special*RAF*mounts blizzard has given out so this mount I don't want to miss PLEASE PLEASE CONTACT ME SOON via PMs here or skyping me at nicholas.viney

10+ Year Old Account
    A 6 year old US-Server based Veteran

Starting Fresh on EU and Looking to get Recruited to any of these EU Servers -

[ For Horde ] KAZZAK / DRAENOR

[ For Alliance ] RAVENCREST / SILVERMOON

Have extensive knowledge with all classes after leveling 14 chars to lvl 85 and among them 4 Tank classes to Lvl 90, also finishing 2 RAF patnerships successfully.

I Will Provide-

- For my Game Licenses including will buy Gametime so you get your Mount after first char reaches level 80.
    - Very Active Player.
    - Good mature attitude, fun nature.
    - Indepth Knowledge of the Game so I wont be a burden to carry rather I can lead the charge and finish up with multiple RAF chars fast aswell.

Requesting YOU to Provide:
    - Sustainable Gold to level easily ( like Mount training to help quest faster in some zones, Glyphs for character performance, Bags so I don't have to keep running around vendoring, spare Gold for repairs,etc)
    - An Active Player with dedication to leveling Chars
    - some sort of Voice communication so I don't feel like a Robot.
    - Decent to good Leveling Knowledge.

*Afterthought - Some Lvl 90 friend/s to boost us in some stuck up places during Leveling

Would like to start as soon as possible so you can send me PM here or skype me - stormalias

Thanks.
    Last edited by Arturus; 2013-03-27 at 11:17 AM.