Hello I am looking to get recruited... I had been playing since vanilla and I'm willing to go any class for example if you want to make multiple guys then and you want to make dps classes then ill make a bunch of tank or heal classes. I can pay for the battlechest, but anything else you can do will be appreciated.

I'm willing to go any faction and level as many toons as you need if you can provide one of my toons with the following: all the mount stuff, possibly help with professions, and some extra gold to spend.

If you are interested then email me

taylorguy08@gmail.com I also have unlimited amounts of time, school is just about finished. So my time is your time.
    Last edited by taylorguy08; 2013-04-27 at 03:13 AM.

Looking to recruit someone Stormreaver-US. Looking to level a toon or two.

I'll pay whoever I recruit with either a month of gametime, or paypal the cash back for the battlechest. Only thing is that this happens AFTER we level 1-2 toons.

I can provide: lots of time, gold, experience

What you should provide: time, experience, Battle chest

Liax#1570 or message me on this forum.

Deleted
    Looking to Recruit A Friend or Just a leveling partner - EU Realms

If you are interested in Recruit a Friend:

-I am willing to play on any highly populated EU Realm(PvP or Normal)
    -I will pay for the Battle Chest but you have to play for game time.
    -If we are playing on a server I don't have characters on I can't provide bags,gold etc. but you gain plenty of gold through questing anyway these days.
    -If we are on one of my realms,I can pay for bags,mounts etc.
    -Preferably I would like to level on a new Realm(PvP) and also Alliance because all my other characters are Horde.
    -I will be online to level between 16:00 - 23:00(GMT) most weekdays so roughly 6+ Hours and weekend times vary.

If you are interested in just a leveling partner:

-I would like to re-roll on a highly populated EU Realm(PvP) Alliance or Horde.
    -I'm just looking for someone to level with as leveling can be boring by yourself.
    -We can level through a variety of ways BGs,Instances and Questing whatever you want.
    -It's really up to you what way you want to level or what you want to do along the way.

You can contact me here on the forums or email thenoblehylian@gmail.com.

Deleted
    Hello!
    I am looking to RECRUIT someone on Europe servers, preferably on Defias Brotherhood ( RPPVP, one of the top european server with somewhat decent PvE progression ) or Nordrassil ( PVE ) Horde side.

What I can provide:
    - Friendly leveling guild ( 25 with all perks );
    - Gold for pretty much everything you need while leveling and as much help with level 90 gearing up I can offer.
    - Help with better understanding of the game ( PvE point of view ) if you are new or newly comed back to the game;
    - A mature and decent player with experience in kinda everything this game has to offer except role playing, I SUCK AT IT!
    - Mumble server or Skype if you want to chat, tbh I am not looking to chat but I can do it.

What I am looking for:
    - Fast leveling for my ( and yours ) alts;
    - New friends.

What I am not offering:
    - I am not offering to pay for your game;
    - I am not giving a raider spot or any kind of PvP bgs / arena promisses, although if I consider you good enough I WILL put in a good word for you.

About me:
    - I am 23, male, freshly graduated. I play this game since tBC and I am a bad joke teller.
    - I havent played to much hardcore PvE and as a PvPer I reached 2300 and something in 3v3 during season 6 I think.

If you are interested, PM me here or add me skype: ventulemaibun.

Deleted
    Looking to Recruit someone on any EU realms, but prefer some of mine, so I can provide with all below

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Level 25 Guild.
    Gold for Professions.
    Gold for Mounts up to 280%, and anything else you need ingame!
    Bags for all your Characters.

E-mail: jacobhenneberg@live.dk

Deleted
    Looking to recruit a friend someone [EU] OR to be recruited OR just a leveling partner !

If I recruit you ;

- I will provide some gold ( not much, I'm not rich ) for bags and first tier of riding skill if we play on my server
    - A friendly and really active leveling partner to play with !
    - Willing to reroll on any other PVE server. Won't be able to provide gold then.

What I DONT provide is the Bchest and gametime.

If you recruit ;

- I don't need gold for riding skills or bags, but is always welcome !
    - Must pay for my Battlechest and expansions up to AND including MoP. I will buy my own gametime however !
    - I will provide a very very very active AND loyal friend to play and level with !
    - I only play on PvE servers, but I will level any amount of characters with you !

I know I'm not the best choice to consider to recruit. I will however, if someone stills wants to recruit me, be a very loyal and active leveling partner ! I'm still looking for work, so I can't pay for my battlechest and expansions, only for my gametime. The good thing about this is, that I got almost an endless amount of time to play with you and level up any amount of toons you want !

If interested, add me on skype : rancidrode
    Please leave a message saying "RAF" or something alike.

Deleted
    Looking For SOR in EU Please!!!pm me to give you info about my mail!!THANK YOU!!!

Still looking.

---------- Post added 2013-04-26 at 10:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by taylorguy08 View Post
    Hello I am looking to get recruited... I had been playing since vanilla and I'm willing to go any class for example if you want to make multiple guys then and you want to make dps classes then ill make a bunch of tank or heal classes. I can pay for the battlechest, but anything else you can do will be appreciated.

I'm willing to go any faction and level as many toons as you need if you can provide one of my toons with the following: all the mount stuff, possibly help with professions, and some extra gold to spend.

If you are interested then email me

taylorguy08@gmail.com I also have unlimited amounts of time, school is just about finished. So my time is your time.
    Just updated, and still looking thanks.

Deleted

Raf pleawse

Hello!
    I am looking to RECRUIT someone on Europe server, On twisting nether EU HORDE

What I can provide:
    - Friendly leveling guild ( 12 with all perks or a 25 guild );
    - Gold for as much as possible not to rich but i'll help if it's something you really need while leveling and as much help with level 90 gearing up I can offer.
    - Help with better understanding of the game ( PvE point of view ) if you are new or newly comed back to the game;
    - A mature and decent player with experience in kinda everything this game has to offer
    - teamspeak server or Skype if you want to chat, tbh I am not looking to chat but I can do it.

What I am looking for:
    - New friends.

What I am not offering:
    - I am not giving a raider spot or any kind of PvP bgs / I can do arenas and conquest caps and farm honor :P, although if I consider you good enough I WILL put in a good word for you.

About me:
    - I am 17, male, I have play this game since Early vanilla and I am a bad joke teller.
    - I have played way to much hardcore PvE and as a PvPer I reached 1750 in 2vs2 in season 8 I think.

If you are interested, PM me here or add me skype: Xaraphyne
    Last edited by mmoc2667659faa; 2013-04-27 at 03:35 PM.

Hello

I'm thinking about starting to play again. I got a battle chest ready. However, as none of my irls want to start playing again.. Its starting to look like I have to play alone.
    So I am looking to BE recruited.

I'm 23 years old. Swedish. Hardcore player, played at top level in both pvp and pve.

I work kinda wierd hours (09-20.00) but I work like this
    Week 1: 3 days
    Week 2: 5 days

When I dont work, I can play 24h but when I do work I can only play for maybe 2-3 hours. (However, I know pritty much all the quests and shit so it will go fast anyways).

Also I prefer not to sit on skype as I prefer to lissen to music when I play.. however, if its really a must, we can.

I can play on any relam pritty much and any faction.

PM me what you got to offer me if I let you recruit me.

Hello,

I am looking to be recruited for RAF,

My play times are from 9-10 am est till 9-10pm est or later

I am looking for a serious leveling partner not someone who logs in after school on the weekdays and plays on the weekends

pedropedillo is my skype thanks and have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by Liax View Post
    Looking to recruit someone Stormreaver-US. Looking to level a toon or two.

I'll pay whoever I recruit with either a month of gametime, or paypal the cash back for the battlechest. Only thing is that this happens AFTER we level 1-2 toons.

I can provide: lots of time, gold, experience

What you should provide: time, experience, Battle chest

Liax#1570 or message me on this forum.
    still lookin

Quote Originally Posted by taylorguy08 View Post
    Still looking.

---------- Post added 2013-04-26 at 10:14 PM ----------

Just updated, and still looking thanks.

still looking
    Last edited by taylorguy08; 2013-04-27 at 10:21 PM.

Deleted
    taylor i sent you one!

Raf

Hello I am looking to get recruited... I already own the chest just need to get recruited US. I am mostly looking for someone to pay for the mounts and that's it. I do have a lot of time.
    My Skype is tbeckster1126

Please send me a Scroll of Resurrection to email

nuitari1983

at

gmail.com

I'm not a spam bot lol...this thing wouldn't let me post my email address because I'm a new member I guess. Not sure why.

I'm wanting to get back into the game pretty bad. I'm looking to maybe try the Horde side as I've played Alliance since 2006. I want to get my warrior to 80 pretty bad.

Thanks very much !!

Nevermindada
    Last edited by wombinator04; 2013-04-28 at 12:56 AM.

got one........
    Last edited by Corlag; 2013-04-28 at 01:50 AM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone Horde US im on illidan OR darkspear alliance realm Skype:flowdock Email Jdez213ATyahooDOTcom just message me on either looking to recruit someone who won't bail mid way through it or once they get a lvl 80 I have had 6 that's right 6! recruited people and they all bailed and never paid for a month of membership after they got there 80 or stopped playing halfway through it one even got banned while we were leveling so please someone who for sure knows they will be playing the game for a while im very flexible if you don't have a lot of time to play im cool with it also. All I require is you have your own battlechest.

Deleted
    Hello!
    I am looking to RECRUIT someone on Europe server, On twisting nether EU HORDE

What I can provide:
    - Friendly leveling guild ( 12 with all perks or a 25 guild );
    - Gold for as much as possible not to rich but i'll help if it's something you really need while leveling and as much help with level 90 gearing up I can offer.
    - A mature and decent player with experience in kinda everything this game has to offer
    - teamspeak server or Skype if you want to chat, tbh I am not looking to chat but I can do it.

What I am looking for:
    - New friends.

What I am not offering:
    - I am not giving a raider spot or any kind of PvP bgs / I can do arenas and conquest caps and farm honor :P, although if I consider you good enough I WILL put in a good word for you.

About me:
    - I am 17, male, I have play this game since Early vanilla (I didn't raid hardcore back in vanilla i just got boosted through MC And the easy instances when naxx got released when my brother and his guild had cleared it) and I am a bad joke teller.
    - I have played way to much hardcore PvE and as a PvPer I reached 1750 in 2vs2 in season 8 I think.

If you are interested, PM me here or add me skype: Xaraphyne
    Last edited by mmoc2667659faa; 2013-04-28 at 08:45 AM.