10+ Year Old Account
    I recently RaF myself. WHICH was a horrible idea... I'm looking for a buddy to help me level the account, They can choose to buy the account from me if they want to gift me a months worth of play time, that way they save the 5 bucks or they can just play with me til the account runs out of time...

Stormrage (US) - Alliance
    Want to level ALOT of toons.

NEED SOMEONE WHO I CAN HIT UP ANYTIME AND BE ON - AND MOSTLY FROM 9:30pm - 3am EASTERN TIME

Looking for a RaF Buddy! [US]

Faction: Horde
    Server: Illidan

I'm looking to roll Horde for the next expansion, just change up the pace. I'm a Guild Master on a Alliance Realm, Raid every Wed. and Thursdays; we will probably not level so much on those days. With this I am looking to make a good online friend.

Also I'm a 17 year old high school student. Would prefer someone around my age. Also I like to chat so would be cool if you talked too.

Play Time:
    I usually can play between 3 P.M. - 10 P.M. EST. Varies on the Weekends but usually around 11 A.M. - 2 A.M.

What I bring:
    - I'm a raider, so some PvE knowledge.
    - I also PvP, not so much this expansion in Arena but I have gotten 1700 in 3s with a hunter. Also I will PvP if you want to, just not when leveling so much. (I hate low level PvP.)
    - No Gold as we are starting fresh on a Realm.
    - Lots of knowledge of WoW, so if you need info about something about WoW I usually know.
    - I'm a All around player that basically like doing pretty much everything in WoW.

What I expect from you:
    - Buy your own game and gametime.
    - Be able to play quite frequently around my play time.
    - Have a decent mic that does not pick up lots of background noise; basically any mic that can get annoying to listen to after a while.
    - Be a US player.
    - Be able to learn quickly, I would like to have someone that gets decent at the game after some play time. (I'm saying you have to be pro.)

You can add my skype: PossibleTango - Include that you're someone replying to my post. I have skype open when my computer is on, so basically all the time and I'm usually fast at replying.
    Last edited by PossibleTango; 2013-11-16 at 10:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reposting.

LF someone to recruit to Eonar Alliance-EU.

What I bring:
    Experience with all 11 classes, main class is a Paladin.
    Gold for mounts and Riding skills.
    16 slot bags
    An invite to an active level 25 social/raiding guild.
    Anything else you might need while levelling.

What you need to have:
    The Battle Chest, MoP expansion optional.
    2 months game time.
    A good attitude.

Interested? Send me a PM here.
    Be kind to those less fortunate.
    Favor the road traveled by few.

RAF - Recruit a Friend
    Stormscale EU

Hey all!
    I am looking for someone to get recruited on Stormscale EU - Horde. I can provide you with enough gold for mounts, big bag slots, bank slots, talent respecs and skills. Stormscale is a Horde dominated (40 horde for every alliance) PvP server. Once you reach 85+ you don't have any gankers since pandaland isn't cross realm. The realm is very, VERY active (on the server list it's full most of the time) and has strong PvE progression. Our trade chat is very active. If you're bored just sit in trade for 30 seconds and you might find something to do. You can PM me here (I visit this website often, I usually respond within a few hours) if you are interested. We CAN level a toon RIGHT AWAY together if you want to (we can use voice communication too (using Skype for example)).

What I will provide for you:
    - Gold (i.e. for mounts);
    - 4x 18 slot bags;
    - The lastest version of Zygor + all guides for free (we can use it whilst leveling if you want to);
    - A legit trick to buy the WoW battle chest for 5 bucks for new account;
    - A level 25 guild in case you can't find one (I highly doubt it though);
    - 5 years of knowledge of this game (I will give you my battle tag, so we can chat in-game);
    - A positive attitude.

What you have to provide yourself:
    - The game itself and game-time;
    - A positive attitude.

I also recruit people on Stormrage EU - Alliance. Take note I won't be able to assist you other than provide you with gold and knowledge.

See you!

Quote Originally Posted by Nanonite98 View Post
    Looking to RECRUIT SOMEONE on Area 52 Horde

I will provide you with:
    -Enough gold to last you awhile
    -Experience from the game's launch
    -A lot of free time to get many characters as you wish to max
    -A level 25 guild for all perks in the game

What you need to provide:
    -Free time
    -Your own battlechest and gametime

You can message me here on mmo-champion or adding my battletag Nanonite98#1594 or my skype cave155
    Still looking!

Raf

Looking to recruit asap. Have 4 people RAF need 1 more for full group. Dinging like crazy tonight .. US

I can provide battlechest.

As many toons as you would like to level, any faction, any realm.

dedicated playing time.

I can provide gametime after first toon.

If interested add me on Skype tbeckster1126
    Last edited by taylorguy08; 2013-11-17 at 03:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I recently RaF myself. WHICH was a horrible idea... I'm looking for a buddy to help me level the account, They can choose to buy the account from me if they want to gift me a months worth of play time, that way they save the 5 bucks or they can just play with me til the account runs out of time...

Stormrage (US) - Alliance
    Want to level ALOT of toons.

NEED SOMEONE WHO I CAN HIT UP ANYTIME AND BE ON - AND MOSTLY FROM 9:30pm - 3am EASTERN TIME

Mod-note: I have changed your font size to the rules of this thread.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2013-11-17 at 12:45 PM.

bump..........

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by taylorguy08 View Post
    Looking to recruit asap. Have 4 people RAF need 1 more for full group. Dinging like crazy tonight .. US

I can provide battlechest.

As many toons as you would like to level, any faction, any realm.

dedicated playing time.

I can provide gametime after first toon.

If interested add me on Skype tbeckster1126
    .......................bump...........

Looking for someone to level with me on Zul'Jin- US i will provide you with all gold and mount training that we will need, looking for someone with a really flexible schedule. I would like the person to buy battle chest to show seriousness. Looking for first 80 in 2-3 days tops.

message me with your skype or other info if interested

Deleted
    Hey I want to receive a SoR on any EU realm, preferably horde, pve, and a lvl 25 guild. PM me please to get my details.

Deleted
    I'm looking for someone to play with, I already own an account on EU so I cannot be RaF'ed, alternatively I can RaF you, but ultimately I'm just looking for someone to play with. Battletag: Maker#2567 Skype: Manpugbear

Hello I am looking to recruit somebody on US. (these are both pvp realms)
    -We can play on tich horde where I cannot supply boa's just bags and simple mount speeds & 25guild.
    -Or we can play on lethon as alliance where I can supply bags mount speeds & 25guild boa.
    I'm semi hardcore I've been playing 6years I have patience friendly wanting to level tons of toons for I am free just about all day everyday
    I expect you to
    -Buy battle chest & 2months
    -Couple hours a day
    -You can contact me via skype bananarang123
    Or we can do cross realm but then I won't be able to supply.
    Still looking.

I'm looking to RAF someone ,on Frostmourne US Alliance /Horde ( pref Alliance)
    What I'll provide :
    1.will lvl 1 toon with you to max lvl
    2.Provide Gold to buy bags , food and whatever else you need
    3.lvl 25 Guild to join
    4.5 years of in game knowledge can help you in anything you need
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻,

Deleted
    RAF - Recruit a Friend
    Draenor EU - Horde

Hey all!
    I am looking for someone to get recruited on Draenor EU - Horde. I can provide you with enough gold for mounts, big bags, bank slots, talent respecs and skills. Draenor is a Horde heavy PvE server. The realm is quite active and has strong PvE progression. Our trade chat is very active. If you're bored just sit in trade for 30 seconds and you might find something to do. You can PM me here if interested.

- Gold(for mounts gear whatever you may need within the reasonable);
    - as many bags as you need 16/18 slots;
    - A level 25 guild in case you can't find one;
    - 5 years of knowledge of this game;
    - A positive attitude.
    - Will level from 1 to max level with you if you so desire, as i love getting new alts anyway.

- A positive attitude.

if anyone is looking for a SoR for this same stuff i posted above, please feel free to pm me aswell.

Deleted
    Hello,

if anyone wants to get recruit a friend + boost and so on tell me plz so we both get it.

Deleted
    HI there,

Looking for someone to recruit me EU. Runetotem would be perfect (ideal) (can do through cross realm so that's fine.) Ally only please.

I would be available to play quite regularly, I will be able to pay for few months so you get mount. I am looking for someone to provide the battle chest.

I am in my 30s so not a young'un which might mess you around. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks for reading
    Last edited by mmoc4035b58052; 2013-11-17 at 01:49 PM.

Deleted
    Hey, I can recruit you, You just replied on my thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by framme View Post
    Hey, I can recruit you, You just replied on my thread.
    Hey, thank for reply just saw it.

Many thanks but I'm looking for someone who provides the battlechest sorry. I am not that interested in gold or bags etc which is why I mentioned I can do it cross realm.

But ty for the reply, and wish you luck.

Deleted
    Looking To Recruit: You need to provide battlechest etc if interested send me a PM.

RAF - Recruit a Friend
    Stormscale EU

Hey all!
    I am looking for someone to get recruited on Stormscale EU - Horde. I can provide you with enough gold for mounts, big bag slots, bank slots, talent respecs and skills. Stormscale is a Horde dominated (40 horde for every alliance) PvP server. Once you reach 85+ you don't have any gankers since pandaland isn't cross realm. The realm is very, VERY active (on the server list it's full most of the time) and has strong PvE progression. Our trade chat is very active. If you're bored just sit in trade for 30 seconds and you might find something to do. You can PM me here (I visit this website often, I usually respond within a few hours) if you are interested. We CAN level a toon RIGHT AWAY together if you want to (we can use voice communication too (using Skype for example)).

- Gold (i.e. for mounts);
    - 4x 18 slot bags;
    - The lastest version of Zygor + all guides for free (we can use it whilst leveling if you want to);
    - A legit trick to buy the WoW battle chest for 5 bucks for new accounts;
    - A level 25 guild in case you can't find one (I highly doubt it though);
    - 5 years of knowledge of this game (I will give you my battle tag, so we can chat in-game);
    - A positive attitude.

- A positive attitude.

I also recruit people on Stormrage EU - Alliance. Take note I won't be able to assist you other than provide you with gold and knowledge.

See you!