Deleted
    Looking to be recruited by someone in the EU I will pay for game time and game but would be nice to receive gold to put towards heirlooms and to help start out.
    You can contact me on Lynrin#2900

Hello, I'm Looking into being Recruited! I'm From California I play almost 12 hours a day! I've been playing a couple years so i know some classes not all! Hit me up with battle tag Mehle90#1340

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iflash View Post
    Still looking to recruit someone in US servers. We can play in any server/faction you want.

I'll provide the Battlechest. I'll give you some gold for heirlooms, and bags. If it goes well, I'll give you enough gold for a token.

I play usually at nights, 7pm est to 10pm est during the weekdays, any time during the weekends.

Send me a PM and we'll set it up!
    Hello, I'm Looking into being Recruited! I'm From California I play almost 12 hours a day! I've been playing a couple years so i know some classes not all! Hit me up with battle tag Mehle90#1340

Looking to recruit an RAF partner for US-Illidan Horde. It's the number one ranked realms for its respective faction.

What I offer:
    - I can do skype/any other voice program to explain anything you want.
    -I can fly you around
    - Several characters to 90 in record time
    - Gold for you to buy bags, mount, and heirlooms for several characters.
    - Extensive knowledge about the game including best races, rotations for every class, farming spots, ways to get gear, best ways to level, gold making methods, etc.
    - I can get you in contact with some top raiding guilds
    -I can level one to two 90's a day depending on how long and efficiently we play.
    -I will help gear you up quickly once you reach one hundred.
    -I will be on break starting December 23rd so it'll be super leveling. I could literally fill a server full of 100's in less than two weeks no problem.

What you offer:
    - Supply the battle chest/at least one month game time for yourself (it's on sale, 75% off)
    -I expect you to be on VERY often and available to level with, I want to finish leveling 22 100's. I'm almost there, I only need three more.
    -I'd highly prefer if you were able to use some Voice over IP program such as skype, mumble, raidcall, discord, etc. It doesn't matter any will do.

If you're interested in applying, you can contact me via skype: ODumenigo (Osvaldo) or on my battletag: RatedFury#1724

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey! I'm looking to recruit a friend to Horde, Illidan-US.

Playtime: I live in the EST and have the most availability on Tues/Weds evenings. We can discuss this further.

What I provide:
    -Knowledge, you just have to listen and we can fly to 90.
    -Gold, I'll afford all your essential heirlooms and fully bag your character.
    -Patience, if you're new that's awesome and I'm willing to show you the ropes.

What I require(non-negotiable):
    -You buy your battlechest.
    -Create at least 3 level 90 toons, willing to do more time permitting.

Neutral point, I can do voice communication and would prefer it as it makes things easier.

My skype is trademark1903, I'll answer that first. My battletag is Trademark#1903.

braininop@aol.com is an email you can contact me at also but it is not associated with my battlenet account.

Look forward to hearing from folks!

Hey, Name is Chris i'm willing to pay for the Battlechest! I Play on Moonrunner! US I play all day everyday! Looking to level up a few 90's! On Alliance! Hit me up battletag Giantaxe19305

~ I am on every day and can level as many toons possible.
    ~ I prefer playing as alliance, But willing to leveling Horde as well!
    ~ BattleTag: Giantaxe19305 -I will Provide Battle Chest!

Add me and I will glad to answer any questions!

Please Contact me soon before sale ends Also please be over the age of 18!

Looking to recruit an RAF partner for US-Illidan Horde. It's the number one ranked realms for its respective faction.

What I offer:
    -I can fly you around
    - Extensive knowledge about the game including best races, rotations for every class, farming spots, ways to get gear, best ways to level, gold making methods, etc.
    -I can level one to two 90's a day depending on how long and efficiently we play.
    -I will be on break starting December 23rd so it'll be super leveling. I could literally fill a server full of 100's in less than two weeks no problem.

What you offer:
    - Supply the battle chest/at least one month game time for yourself (it's on sale, 75% off)
    -I expect you to be on VERY often and available to level with, I want to finish leveling 22 100's. I'm almost there, I only need three more.
    -I'd highly prefer if you were able to use some Voice over IP program such as skype, mumble, raidcall, discord, etc. It doesn't matter any will do.

If you're interested in applying, you can contact me via skype: ODumenigo (Osvaldo) or on my battletag: RatedFury#1724

Want to recruit YOU - EU Servers [Horde]

* Hey there! First of all thank you for reading my post. Second i want to introduce myself: My name is Danijel, living in Serbia, 24 y/o kinda veteran in WoW - playing it since 2007.
    * ATM i want to level up few characters for soloing/farming purpose basically. So it would be nice if you want the same, but yet if you are up only for one character that's ok also.
    * What i can offer you? Any possible tip for all classes, gold for bags, heirlooms, riding and everything that you need. Will always lvl up a tank/healing class for faster queue (dungeons all the way) Also i am always on skype with bunch of guildies/friends so we can hang out if you are up to.
    * What i want from YOU? - Just to be cool and to have will to level up chars, everything else will come in no time.
    * Servers where we can play: Auchindoun or Defias-Brotherhood
    * P.S after you buy first month of game time i will provide you with 60000 gold so you can buy another month on AH.
    * If you have any further question feel free to PM me here or send me msg on btag: Corak#2149

Thanks and hope to see you in game.

Looking for a RAF Partner!! I'm available to play 24/7 and likely to level multiple 100's.

Contact me if you're interested + my Battletag is Aragothis#1374

What i'll provide:
    Constant playing and years of experience in-game since Vanilla (Cap level 60) 2005.
    Gold and Items helping us to level quickly and effectively
    Social and Stress free playing that can make your WoW Experience pleasurable!

What you will provide:
    Battlechest + Game time for 1 month for you! (US SERVERS)
    Being Recruited by me and Activating a new account for yourself!
    Your willingness to play up to at least 1 level 90/100 - If not more!

Thank you very much and i hope to hear from one of you soon!

Deleted
    Looking for 2 EU Raf partners on the realm RUNETOTEM EU Alliance. I provide keys. I have 2 keys of battlechest. This is a opportunity for you!

About me:
    Im a cassual WoW player, I am 21 years old.
    You can contact me on battletag: Vinnie#2432 (contacting me on battle.net is faster then via MMO champion forums.

Plan:
    I am a cassual player, and thats why i provide the keys. I know the game dont worry. I played it since 2010. Im a althoholic.
    With 2 partners, means double level grants. I just need a few more level 90s, We as a team of 3 people, have to play when we all are online. Willingness to play 1 or more chars to level 90.

What I provide:
    -Battlechest keys for 2 people.
    -Bags and gold, and stuff for leveling. So we have a good leveling experience.
    -Im a cassual player, So i can play sunday - thursday from 6/7PM till 11PM (GMT TIME) maybe a bit later. Sometimes friday and saturday to. I dont want to get my wow life in the way of my social life.
    - Gold or stuff after we reach our goals. So you can level to 100, or to endgame. We can also level to 100 together if you plan gettint WOD.

What you provide:
    -That YOU can play when i play, and the other team mate to, we level with 3 people (including me), Ofcourse if you cant play then you cant, but try to come 80% of the time. When i can. Because of this, i pay for the battlechest.
    -Willingness to play 1 char to 90, maybe more!

I hope to hear from you, we can have fun together thats the most importand part!
    Thank you
    Last edited by mmocb487f7ad26; 2016-01-07 at 10:15 PM.

Deleted
    I'm looking for a German Mate who is interested to help me. I will start WoW again tomorrow and it would be great if i could use the RaF Bonus

What I offer:
    -I can fly you around

What you offer:

I am looking to recruit multiple people for a five man group. Leveling Horde US PVP (Tich).

I would like to gather a full five man group to run through the leveling process with. This will take some coordination on the group's part to find play times. However, I'm hoping to find a fellow nerd or two that wants to grind characters out in long session sittings. I will be paying for your BCH.

Please PM your previous WoW experience, your play times, your preferred application for voice communication, preferred classes/roles and what you enjoy doing for fun other than Warcraft.

If all goes well and 1-90 happens quickly then you will receive a copy of Warlords to Draenor to continue the grind. Players must have heirlooms (main five+weapons; rings optional). Will put together a group for non-heirloom players in the future (sometime before spring). Players with high play times will also receive priority. This group isn't for someone looking to get a bunch of 90s and then fall off the face of the planet. We're looking to make friends here and play together long-term. If that's not for you then I wish you all the best. If it is, I welcome you to PM!

Trying to get started ASAP. Please or PM in private or add Asphyxia#1979 for a battle.net friend request. We are currently still seeking two more members for the group to round out as a full five.

All the best.

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

L E V E L I N G
    • We can play on either Alliance or Horde faction as I have characters across some of the highest populated European servers:
      RavencrestAlliance - High populated Alliance server.

Sylvanas Alliance - High populated Alliance server.

Stormscale Horde - High populated Horde server.

Twisting Nether Horde - High populated Horde server.

Kazzak Horde - High populated Horde server.
    • I have all possible heirloom items so in case you have those as well we could level in the fastest possible way.
    • Basically I am active every single day from 14:00 CET until 1:00 in the morning so we have plenty of time to level. The time it usually takes to level from 1 to 90 is 2-3 days at most. I am usually playing tank classes which guarantees instant dungeon queues and farming dungeons is the fastest possible way to level at the moment.
    • I do know absolutely everything in this game including all classes. You will not only have a leveling partner but a personal trainer as well, in case you are new to this game.
    B E N E F I T S
    • At the very beginning I will provide 5000 gold so you can play properly and have enough cash to buy riding skills / containers / consumables for smooth leveling.
    • If I get the 1 month free game time I will grant you with 80.000 gold in return so you can buy a game time token. I have gold on several high population European servers both Horde and Alliance. Currently the game token costs less than that amount so you will have spare gold to stay competitive in the game. I can also show that I have the gold in-game.

Feel free to get in touch with me only in case you really plan to level and continue playing the game as otherwise it would be a waste of time for both me and you. You will also need to provide your own keys. The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM.

Deleted
    Good day!
    I'm looking for someone to recruit on EU-Twisting Nether. Got 2 weeks off work, so i want to go hard core.
    An inside about me:
    - I'm 20 years old guy, who has been playing wow since 2008. Currently i'm in one of the top guilds in Twisting Nether.
    I provide:
    - Gold for flying/riding/bags etc.
    - A lot of hours of game play.
    - Leveling at least 2-3 characters.
    - Maybe boost in Hellfire Citadel ^.^.

Contact me -
    Skype - kriksis1489
    Battle net - Karmur#2445

have a fck awsome day everyone!

Looking to recruit a partner for US realm Thrall (HORDE). Recently leveled 5 characters with a friend and he's decided he's gotten the most out of our benefits and is done with making new toons. I'd like to continue my plan on leveling 3-4 more toons. I'm located in EST Time zone, and play anywhere from 3-5 hours a day, sometimes more. I play anywhere between 5pm-12am and we'd obviously talk before hand each day on what times would be best for each of us (I am a father and husband, so sometimes my playing times vary but I'm always active.)

What I'll provide:
    Draenor (If you provide the battlechest and 60 day card beforehand, OR if we level more than 3 toons to 90)
    Active conversation, I own a guild and teamspeak
    Bags
    (I would provide gold for mounts, but I guarantee we will obtain the gold during our farming, so it's not a big deal)

What you should provide:
    Battlechest
    Availability, we won't be grinding like Chinese farmers, but I would like to complete something each day. It usually takes less than a week for one toon.
    Be ready to level more than one toon, I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!
    You will grant me levels after two toons on one of my toons.

Ways of contacting me are:

Skype(Main)- smokedoutstaley
    email- bracapprentice@gmail.com
    BNET tag - Illuminati#1931

Looking to recruit on EU realms. To be honest; I'm just interested in the RaF rewards, as I already have all the leveled chars I could ever need or want, so:
    What I bring:
    - 100k gold to get you started, or if you don't want to play on stormrage/azuremyst, 2 months of gametime and some fancy pet or something you can sell on whichever realm you want to play on.
    - touch of the void heirloom
    - No social obligation to ever talk to me again

What you bring:
    - Your own copy of the game
    - Gametime (unless you take my offer of 2 months gametime tokens)

Looking to recruit a partner for US realm Proudmoore (Alliance).

What I'll provide:
    Gold for things like heirlooms, bags, mounts and other items that may come up.
    If you buy the 2 months upfront to get the mount will throw in a nice chunk of gold on top of what I would give to help level and start your account.

What you should provide:
    Battlechest
    Availability, we won't be grinding like Chinese farmers, but I would like to complete something each day. It usually takes less than a week for one toon.
    Be ready to level more than one toon, I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!
    You will grant me levels after two toons on one of my toons.

Ways of contacting me are:

BNET tag - Derailuer#1769

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on EU Stormscale. (Horde that is)

I'm a friendly 17 y/o guy looking to recruit someone. Doesn't matter if experienced or not, preferably a bit experienced with heirlooms to speed things up.

I want to level a few chars. I'm experienced in WoW, although got a new account so I don't have very much. I'll help with anything possible, gold, bags, gearing at lvl 100 etcetc.

A new friend, to play with, talk with, etc.
    I ask for a few hours every day, or every second day. Friendly guy.

I'll provide with all gold I have, bags etc, playtime.
    You have to provide yourself with game. I'm sadly a poor student so I can't provide anything money wise for now! Sadly!

Cxrtoonz#2860

battletag ^

Or QUOTE here, thanks

7+ Year Old Account
    I am looking for RAF doesn't matter the realm long as its a american realm
    i don't have money to buy the game but thought this idea would be cool cause i never done RAF before and well .. i have no friends in wow

Deleted
    hi im loking for italian mate to play wow i play wow since vanilla but now my account get scammed and i lost all if any one interessed skype simone_martelli890 or bnet devil#2160