Deleted

Probably going to quit..

Hello,

7/7M on main 3/3HC Odyn almost down.. im enojying game but im tiered of playing only one char all the time. So few days ago i went on monk 850 ilvl and tryed to play that one abit..Spend fucking 10h in city trying to find mythic+ group (done only 4 normal ones meanwhile) to do so shit and no one accepting that low ilvl... even when you try to do some shitty +2 you get declined cuz they look for boost group..

At that point i dont see point in playing wow at all, sorry but Blizzard you failed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanius View Post
    Hello,

7/7M on main 3/3HC Odyn almost down.. im enojying game but im tiered of playing only one char all the time. So few days ago i went on monk 850 ilvl and tryed to play that one abit..Spend fucking 10h in city trying to find mythic+ group (done only 4 normal ones meanwhile) to do so shit and no one accepting that low ilvl... even when you try to do some shitty +2 you get declined cuz they look for boost group..

At that point i dont see point in playing wow at all, sorry but Blizzard you failed
    What about your key from normal mythic and making your group?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not really Blizzard's fault that the community only takes the strongest people they can. And you can fix your issue by getting friends or a guild. Or even making your own group.

I agree, it's almost impossible to start playing now. Need to be lucky enough to find a guild that's low level. Only way.

7.1.5 will make alting much easier btw, you'll catch up in artifact in no time

also i dont really see how it's blizzard's fault for not forcing peopel to take low ilvl people

if you're in a 7/7 M guild why dont you organize alt runs? that's what we do and most of our alts are near 880 ilvl
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2016-12-01 at 09:18 PM.

Deleted
    Hello,

7/7M on main 3/3HC Odyn almost down..
    SNIP
    even when you try to do some shitty +2 you get declined cuz they look for boost group..
    SNIP
    Don't your guildies have alts of their own whom you can do low keys with?

Not a fail on Blizzards fault it is more of a player base problem. Once Gear score came out in WotLK and later the focus started on item level the players seemed to have forgotten that a someone with skill and a average item level can do more for your group then someone who has no skill but a higher level because friends or a guild carried them.

Deleted
    I quit my Guild like 3 Weeks ago and only do Kara and EN once a Week. I don't even bother with Worldquests or Mythics. Its just way too boring. My Account is only active because I have way too much Gold and I make more Gold in a Month than a token costs, even without playing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    7.1.5 will make alting much easier btw, you'll catch up in artifact in no time

also i dont really see how it's blizzard's fault for not forcing peopel to take low ilvl people

if you're in a 7/7 M guild why dont you organize alt runs? that's what we do and most of our alts are near 880 ilvl
    Dont see how artifact can help me with ilvl? People are stupid everything about ilvl i can outdps 875 ilvl ones easy ... tryed to make my own group but BRH noone want to join or they join and they left cuz of inspecting gear.

Also dont have legenderie too boost my ilvl for +5-10 ilvls

At that point i cant spend 10h on ALT and not having fun and on other hand i dont want to burn my self on main.

Deleted
    Come on man, give then another chance and a bit more time. Please don't quit just yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make your own group! Where do you think these "shitty +2" groups come from? They're not 880ilvl mythic raiders with shitty keystones, they're alts and new players looking for easy gear and getting people to boost them. Do the same! Offer your keystone, get carried by mythic raiders and when you're at their lvl do the same for others. Everyone benefits from this, everyone gets gear or at least a shot at legendaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello,

Groups not accepting people below a certain gear level is not Blizzard's fault.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I Quit" and their variant threads are not allowed.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."