Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Blue posts, MMO Report

Quote Originally Posted by good diu bro
    Oh well, when 4.1 is out and 5 mans are just for emblem griding, some of you guys will hate the longer instance. Think about how people rage quitting when they get oculus and stratholme as their daily at early 3.3.
    You dont even know how it will be in Cataclysm so a pretty dumb comment.

MMO Report was great as always.

Quote Originally Posted by johnblund

MMO Report was great as always.

I don't understand what people like about MMO Report. The humor is appaulingly bad.

Brandon got owned.

MMO report was so funny! It surely made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by The Core
    I don't understand what people like about MMO Report. The humor is appaulingly bad.
    Your

a. A female
    b. not a hardcore gamer

KKKKKKKK

underwater improvements will come !

Celestial submarine now at the blizzard store !

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.

Well, I'd love this instance with 7 bosses!!

Bosses should all drop epics and badges, and trash should drop blues to make it worth again.

Also CC and fun bosses!!

c'MONN!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Yazus
    Well, I'd love this instance with 7 bosses!!

Bosses should all drop epics and badges, and trash should drop blues to make it worth again.

Also CC and fun bosses!!

c'MONN!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D
    Unfortunately this is oh so likely due to the constant pandering to the "Nao!!!" crowd
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)

Uldum, finally!

About time!

Wanted Uldum since vanilla realy ! cant wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blue posts

Paladin (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Healing in Cataclysm
    Our goal is for paladins to be able to raid heal.

Why is this a goal at all? None of the palas I've talked to, myself included, want to be a raid healer. We're all happy to leave that to others, and stick to tank healing. Can't understand why Blizz seem to think this is desired.

MMO Report, awesome as always!
    This space is available for rent!

Deleted

I really don't understand the praise that the MMO-report gets every time it's posted here. I find the host rather dull and boring, and when he says the actual news (and doesn't rant some bad joke) he talks so fast that it becomes annoying and tedious to hear what he has to say. I've only viewed the show twice though, the first time it was posted and now, so I might just have had bad luck?

Or is it just me? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mizumi
    Why is this a goal at all? None of the palas I've talked to, myself included, want to be a raid healer. We're all happy to leave that to others, and stick to tank healing. Can't understand why Blizz seem to think this is desired.
    Because they want all healing classes to be able to heal everything, all DPS classes able to DPS everything effectively and all plate classes to be able to tank everything. I'm not a huge fan of the philosophy because it causes way to much homogenization, but w/e. Mages are looking good, so i can't complain.

I don't know about Vashj'ir. Quests that took place underwater were quests I immediately abandoned. Hopefully it will be cool.

"BRANDON" Re: Blue posts, MMO Report

Does it makes you smarter commenting punctuation and grammar?
    I am glad to know how smart you are. Perhaps ou should work as eng. teacher.

Argue the topic/subject , not the person and his grammar or punctuation. If the only thing you can find to attack in someone's arguments is their spelling and grammar, then you probably aren't discounting their argument or question in this case. MMO games or forums wasn't made for testing ppls english skils, online are many players who can't always express themselves eloquently, but if you skip over things like say grammar and punctuation, don't be surprised if people skip over you. Chating is not The TOEFL® Test - and communication doesnt need a perferct language skill and here i point over spelling , grammar etc. etc.
    Even when disagreeing and giving criticism. If you claim something is a fact, not just your opinion or impression, prove it.

In response to Brandon: IMO doesn't exist such thing as best MMO or best realm - all depends of your perception, is very depending on online community and your friends. MMO imo is a community game played with friends - "home is there where your heart is"

Salute and respect with much apreciation all game developers and producers.
    MTBW - (May The Best Win)