Tukui 2 Action bars.

How can i have 2 action bars in Tukui frames as in 1 on top of the other
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Re: Tukui 2 Action bars.

Check Tukz forum at www.tukui.org where you DL'd it and you MIGHT find out. Theres only around 10-15 good coders/skinners, Tukz and myself. They're helping, and you should search the forum first.

Ty Ill c if this helps
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Go to : World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\Tukui\config

then open config.lua and look for,

Code:
    TukuiDB["actionbar"] = {
    	["enable"] = true, -- enable tukz action bars
    	["hotkey"] = true, -- enable hotkey display because it was a lot requested
    	["rightbarmouseover"] = false, -- enable right bars on mouse over
    	["shapeshiftmouseover"] = false, -- enable shapeshift or totembar on mouseover
    	["hideshapeshift"] = false, -- hide shapeshift or totembar because it was a lot requested.
    	["bottomrows"] = 2, -- numbers of row you want to show at the bottom (select between 1 and 2 only)
    	["rightbars"] = 0, -- numbers of right bar you want
    just change the "bottomrows" to 2 and save it

If you check the "READ THIS FIRST" post on Tukui the forums it tells you how to do this.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

I don't understand why you posted this here mate.

you have to fo to your addon folder, open "Tukui" folder, then open "config" folder, then opwn the word document titled "config".

after that, click open on the window that pops up, and you should see a bunch of code.

scroll down to the top of the 3rd page, where you should see things in brackets titled action bars and right bars. It should look something like this.. [actionbars] 1, = true
    [rightbars] 1, = true

just change the number "1" to 2-4 on both bottom action bars and right action bars.

exit WoW, and load it back up and it should work

15+ Year Old Account
    Im necroing this thread cos I've got a weird problem with my TUKUI on my priest alt.
    A few days ago 1 of the 2 actiobars at the bottom got removed and I cant remember doing any changes.

C["unitframes"] = {
    -- general options
    ["bottomrows"] = 2, -- numbers of row you want to show at the bottom (select between 1 and 2 only)

Is what my config says so it should be 2 but there isnt...
    Anyone got any idea?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you have Tukui V13 there should be in game buttons next to the main actionbars which allow you to open up more actionbars, you shouldn't mess with the config anymore.

and for you aswell Bakis, if you have questions about Tukui ask them at Tukui.org, better chance of getting a helpfull reply

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac025 View Post
    you have to fo to your addon folder, open "Tukui" folder, then open "config" folder, then opwn the word document titled "config".

after that, click open on the window that pops up, and you should see a bunch of code.

scroll down to the top of the 3rd page, where you should see things in brackets titled action bars and right bars. It should look something like this.. [actionbars] 1, = true
    [rightbars] 1, = true

just change the number "1" to 2-4 on both bottom action bars and right action bars.

exit WoW, and load it back up and it should work
    Off topic, but don't change to colour of your post text, and if you do try not do one thats so close to the forum background. Makes it a pain to read