what is the best mmorpg with housing right now?

hopefully with a good housing system(like UO's possibly) and overall being a good game?

Re: what is the best mmorpg with housing right now?

I'd say Anarchy Online (if you like science fiction) and Lord of the Rings (if you like fantasy).

LotRO
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I would kill a old god.

Any game at the current time with Good Housing is flawed overall and isn't worth it.

Runescape has housing ... oh wait you said a good game. No clue then.

i say LotRO.
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

LoTRO's housing system is actually really bad. You're limited to 'hooks' on the walls/floor that you can attach items/furniture to, with only a certain number of 'hooks' per house. means it just doesn't look all that nice, and a vast number of houses sit empty and/or unused.

EQ2 allows you to move everything to wherever you want it, so I'd probably say EQ2.

That has its own problems though, for instance it's a very CPU-intensive (rather than GPU-intensive) game, so if you're on a lower-end system but have a good graphics card, it still looks very bad because everything goes through the CPU. (and I don't mean normal bottlenecking; this is their actual render path)

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe
    Runescape has housing ... oh wait you said a good game. No clue then.
    Runescape? LolNO! Wtf.
    LotRO? LolNo.
    Anarchy Online? That game is DEAD, don't bother.

Ultima online, much as I hate to admit it, I loved having a 18x18 house there, and fill it with swords, armor, crafting materials, etc etc.
    Shame the community was absolutely, uninteresting. Too much drama, too little playable content.