Thread: PvP, class? :S

PvP, class? :S

Hi there. Id like to try PvP, i mean really try, with a different class than i already have, and since im not that much into pvp atm. id like to know what YOU think are the best damage dealers in pvp and why? - Since i have a hunter, priest, pala and warrior, it cant be those 4.

Im kinda torne inbetween two classes.

So wich class is 'best' damagewise, survivability, cc and such in arena and bg's. Im mainly aiming for 2v2 and 3v3 brackets.

Rogue?
    Warlock?

Or any other suggestions? - I wont play the healing part, i tried that on my disco priest, and that wasnt fun for me.

thx in advance for your help. (yes i DO suck at english)

Re: PvP, class? :S

warlock.
    rogue needs much more gear to function and is way more frustrating to play
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Boomkinlololol.

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    warlock.
    Aflic warlock is so compatible with so many comps that would prob be your best bet to ez 1800. As much as everyone hates rogues they are one of the weaker classes

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    warlock.
    Lol no not really.
    The other way around I'd say.
    What is worth fighting for?

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

You have some very good options from the characters that you do have, why aren't you willing to use them?
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Joekolade
    Hi there. Id like to try PvP, i mean really try, with a different class than i already have, and since im not that much into pvp atm. id like to know what YOU think are the best damage dealers in pvp and why? - Since i have a hunter, priest, pala and warrior, it cant be those 4.

Am i the only one that saw that?

Warlocks are one of the most frustrating classes to play in arena. resto sham / afflic warlock
    he cries at me that he can't cast anything vs a war and can't fear him either.
    Try your priest some more, they have utility and two cool specs that do wonderful in arena.
    Rerolling takes a lot of time. Try playing your hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Horrid Crow
    Lol no not really.
    No.
    Why? Because NO.

Quote Originally Posted by Horrid Crow
    Lol no not really.
    Ok, its people like this that either dont play a rogue, or leveled one to 80 then dont PvP at a high level. rogues ARE THE MOST un4giving class to PvP with.
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

They may very well be true. Envenom is certainly not a vastly difficult spec to play, but fucking up your cds defensively can cost you a lot.

Just so you know, "What Class Do I Roll" threads are generally against the rules. They don't give meaningful discussion and often can lead to flaming. Picking a class is also a personal decision, you can't have someone else pick for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!