Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Cataclysm Beta, Blue posts

People can be wrong from time to time, it's life.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account

Well played, good sir. Well played.
    Axetoface.

RE: blue posts:

Since mages and locks get all the shaman utilities now, shamans specs are going to need a dps boost to compete with other classes that will be chosen over shamans otherwise. To say that shamans got invited for their dps rather than their unique buffs would be utter bs.
    Why is there no dungeon finder for 840 Mythic "1" dungeons? Mythic 1 dungeons are simply the old pre-legion heroic dungeon difficulty, renamed. just like in WoD they renamed each MoP raid difficulty to sound harder.

RE: Hunter focus:

The problem people are going to have with focus is going to be the cost of shots. Predicting that a hunter with focus will only get off 2-3 shots before being out of focus and having to autoshot til focus regens. That is horrible. That is an outrage. That is why hunters don't play cats and rogues. White attacks as main damage is horrible and boring as fuck. I know blizzard is making changes to change the amount of white damage for rogues, but that topic aside, we seen the announcement with the projected cost of shots with focus, and its total bs.

Hunters with mana can blow mana by going through their rotation several times without pause. The downside is: afterward, the hunter is out of mana.

Hunters wouldn't oppose introducing focus IF the shots were cheap enough to go through the hunter rotation similar to the way it works now with mana. Like mana at level 60, and now again at level 85, mana is a big pool, (big enough for a boss encounter for healers - this exclused wotlk). If you get 100 focus and shots cost 20-40 each, the design is going to be enormously unpopular, because it breaks the way hunters have been played for over 5 years.

I will scrap my hunter if I go out of focus before a single non-elite trash mob dies. That is BS. Hunters didn't roll a class with an energy bar BLIZZARD! Hunters are popular because energy bars are unpopular.

If hunters run out of focus in 2 seconds like cats and rogues, rather than 20+ seconds, we're going to have a riot.
    Why is there no dungeon finder for 840 Mythic "1" dungeons? Mythic 1 dungeons are simply the old pre-legion heroic dungeon difficulty, renamed. just like in WoD they renamed each MoP raid difficulty to sound harder.

did Blizzard say anything bout the beta?

Quote Originally Posted by [derkaderka
    ]
    RE: Hunter focus:

The problem people are going to have with focus is going to be the cost of shots. Predicting that a hunter with focus will only get off 2-3 shots before being out of focus and having to autoshot til focus regens. That is horrible. That is an outrage. That is why hunters don't play cats and rogues. White attacks as main damage is horrible and boring as fuck. I know blizzard is making changes to change the amount of white damage for rogues, but that topic aside, we seen the announcement with the projected cost of shots with focus, and its total bs.

Hunters with mana can blow mana by going through their rotation several times without pause. The downside is: afterward, the hunter is out of mana.

Hunters wouldn't oppose introducing focus IF the shots were cheap enough to go through the hunter rotation similar to the way it works now with mana. Like mana at level 60, and now again at level 85, mana is a big pool, (big enough for a boss encounter for healers - this exclused wotlk). If you get 100 focus and shots cost 20-40 each, the design is going to be enormously unpopular, because it breaks the way hunters have been played for over 5 years.

I will scrap my hunter if I go out of focus before a single non-elite trash mob dies. That is BS. Hunters didn't roll a class with an energy bar BLIZZARD! Hunters are popular because energy bars are unpopular.

If hunters run out of focus in 2 seconds like cats and rogues, rather than 20+ seconds, we're going to have a riot.
    You use steady shot when out of focus, and it gives you more focus then you regen normally

Quote Originally Posted by Dirti
    You use steady shot when out of focus, and it gives you more focus then you regen normally
    wow, thanks for stating the obvious. try reading my last sentence if you can't manage to understand the fundamental arguement.

Quote Originally Posted by [derkaderka
    ]
    wow, thanks for stating the obvious. try reading my last sentence if you can't manage to understand the fundamental arguement.
    Try not being a douchebag.

My point is that steady shot is part of the rotation of hunters right now, and when used in the rotation, you will maintain good focus levels.

Why yes... yes they did.... and I quote:

"<cricket> <cricket>"

Quote Originally Posted by Tro
    did Blizzard say anything bout the beta?