Page 31 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Cataclysm Friends & Family Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfadin
    Pretty sure they could say Alpha started, but they can't say things like "AMG SHOULD SEE THESE AWESOME SS'S OF WORGEN STARTING ZONE I GOT"
    No.. actually.

The NDA usually states that nobody is allowed to confirm the existence of the Alpha. I specifically remember the WotLK Alpha NDA saying this.

No "they" didn't announce anything. A Blue vaguely "confirmed" that Friends and Family started today. Not F&F beta... not F&F Alpha... just F&F.

He then clarified that "It" started today.

We'll probably see a "Formal" blue post on the subject tomorrow... and it's quite possible there will be a twist that some don't expect.

Quote Originally Posted by ethzero
    Well not like they are going to announce the Cataclysm Beta in it.. I mean they only JUST announced the Alpha has started.

Incoming influx of youtube "Cataclysm Alpha F&F invites" because "They were given so many keys to pass out" and you can get one if you email them all your info. I fully expect the customer support to be flooded with me "I GOTZ HACKED BLIZZ PLX HALP!" threads more than before in the next coming days (or weeks)

Still waiting for those infos...
    God; I hate you people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfadin
    Pretty sure they could say Alpha started, but they can't say things like "AMG SHOULD SEE THESE AWESOME SS'S OF WORGEN STARTING ZONE I GOT"
    Blizzard can say whatever they want to in terms of announcement if the dev team decides to do it.

can can't announce a F&F alpha has been released if the NDA is still active. so either this is a sencond phase of its beta
    Please stop being a tool. Zarhym clearly confirmed that there is an NDA on the -current- phase of testing.

Quote Originally Posted by AuthurDent
    No "they" didn't announce anything. A Blue vaguely "confirmed" that Freinds and Family started today. Not F&F beta... not F&F Alpha... just F&F.

He then calrified that "IT" started today.

We'll probably see a "Formal" blue post on the subject tomorrow... and it's quite possible there will be a twist that some don't expect.

Or it could just be a clarification post telling everyone that it is indeed F&F Alpha, and Beta won't be for around 2 months. Seriously, everyone reads WAY too much into these blue posts.

Quote Originally Posted by kujak
    Is it just me, or is the chin getting more ridiculous with every bliz artwork that comes out?
    I don't think it's his chin. Looks more like the adamantite plates that's holding him together. His real chin is probably underneath.

Seriously, does anyone find it odd how that chin of DW grows every damn picture updates of him? oO

look at that thing its HUUUUGE
    Oh hi

Quote Originally Posted by Nzo
    Seriously, does anyone find it odd how that chin of DW grows every damn picture updates of him? oO

look at that thing its HUUUUGE
    As the person above you just said, it is probably the plates that are holding Deathwing together.

10+ Year Old Account

yes yes yes!!!

Maybe Blizzard decided to make it so Cataclysm is out now so other can get to 85 before us.... Ooooh Emmm Geee. We are in the Deli take a ticket and stand in line.

talk about burning up good energy,

I don care really if its F&F Alpha or F&F beta, of if its BETA now, but. why does the official image say beta, and why are press getting keys if NDA is active, and why are press getting a press client if its still F&F alpha?

just makes ya wonder.

also why did they confirm TODAY that SCII is coming out july 27, why not wait for the conference? and its a PRESS conference! and PRESS clients and keys are being released!

UMMM finding any thing here? NDA still active, PRESS> PUBLIC, how does that work

F&F alpha and image on site says BETA? HOw does that work?
    You will all fall at the Hand of my Shroomy Mine field!!
    WHAT!? Nerfed already 10 yards, no 3yrds, and only 3 out at any one given time? BLARRG
    ok well you will all, er some of you might be extremely unfortunate enough to maybe die at the hand of my 3 capped shroomy minefield!!! eh..heh

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousPeter
    I am a level 80 Dwarf Hunter i have been playing till vanilla wow . well i started playing a warrior till burning crusade at the start of Wotlk i re roll a hunter and from that day hunter's have become my favorite class. I have been visiting the site for some time but never actually join the forums. A friend of mine who is already in this forum has made me register =) its look fun.
    [quote="Kitingisfun"]
    Hallo huter . good is 2 now ther is hunter woh playd till vanilla . i haved warr 2 but i was bored lol . i aso reed alot moore much forums but i writ so dab enlish i caus breein dmg to peoplol i beter just reed an wathcs i no writ poin

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_yoshe
    talk about burning up good energy,

I don care really if its F&F Alpha or F&F beta, of if its BETA now, but. why does the official image say beta, and why are press getting keys if NDA is active, and why are press getting a press client if its still F&F alpha?

just makes ya wonder.

also why did they confirm TODAY that SCII is coming out july 27, why not wait for the conference? and its a PRESS conference! and PRESS clients and keys are being released!

UMMM finding any thing here? NDA still active, PRESS> PUBLIC, how does that work

F&F alpha and image on site says BETA? HOw does that work?
    Some people who are in the press could actually have friends or family at blizzard IE Boub/wow insider few which means although they may be press they still can get access to FF as long as they keep quiet. Think of it as Friends with Leet Benefits

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_yoshe
    It's not a press conference. It's an investors conference call.

I also believe its called that Blizzard wants moar cookies!?! Nom Nom Nom

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vanterax
    It's not a press conference. It's an investors conference call.
    Not to mention sure they are going to give some hype to Blizzard with all the current hype for Halo's new mmo running around. Oh yeah and there's the Star Wars- Old Republic leaks

so where is the client ????????? just upload it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by theimmortal
    so where is the client ????????? just upload it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    lol good luck, its not quite that easy!!