What is this Skywall?

As the topic mentions - What is this Skywall....and also if the Gobby Starting area has a pool, mini golf and a Go Kart track and the Goblin mount seems to be a wtfbbq Rocket car...what cool stuff do the Alliance Worgen get to compensate??? (yeh i know its pixels - its a game - etc etc but still?)

You could have a Gobby infestation much like the Belf infestation if there is nothing similarly cool Ally side - you know how the young un's are drawn like moths to shinies.

Re: What is this Skywall?

If I recall from my questing in Nagrand, Skywall is referred to as the "Elemental Plane".

Essentially a place where elementals originate from and go back to when they "die" in 'our' world.

10+ Year Old Account

Skywall is the elemental plane of air, built by the titans to house the air elementals - Much like the Firelands, the Abyssal Maw and Deepholme.

It's not PIXELS. Pixels is what your gameboy games use.

Also: http://www.wowwiki.com/Skywall just look things up there, if it isn't clear, ask here.
    10 char req. - because explaining is good.

I know nothing of the Skywall.

Regarding whatever else you said.. 'cool' is a matter of preference. I'd die if worgen zones had golf courses and rocket race tracks. They're stupid and silly, in my opinion. Gilneas looks perfect to me.

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

In short skywall is the elemental plane of air. It is to be a dungeon and a raid.

Worgen get a pretty cool starting zone themselves, fits the more epic fantasy motif. Though we don't know much so far about the worgen starting zone, besides the awesome architecture, besides that their will be a war between the worgens and the forsaken.

Well, its obviously a mock of Cloud City from Star Wars!! pff

Quote Originally Posted by Mementoz
    and also if the Gobby Starting area has a pool, mini golf and a Go Kart track and the Goblin mount seems to be a wtfbbq Rocket car...what cool stuff do the Alliance Worgen get to compensate??? (yeh i know its pixels - its a game - etc etc but still?)
    1. I do not believe goblins will get that car i believe its a form of transport on the giant road in azshara. kinda like a train? but thats just my guess
    2. Azshara is not there starting area. Kezan/lost isles are.
    3. Worgen are Worgen. no compensation needed

Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys
    Skywall is the elemental plane of air, built by the titans to house the air elementals - Much like the Firelands, the Abyssal Maw and Deepholme.
    were the planes actually created after the titans arrived? i thought it was where the elemental lords chilled out since ever

edit: i just realized ragnaros was trying to break free of his "prison" in the firelands, self fail
    Quote Originally Posted by Redgoon23
    My guild leader once went
    "Brb baby is crying"
    5 mins later
    "Okay killed it"
    I lol'ed.

10+ Year Old Account

Ahhh sweet so its actualy a flying city/dungeon thing? Sick, cant wait. ;D